SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

I'm sorry about the signature, if I could disable it on a per-thread basis I would.

Except.. you can. :o

Were having a major problem with our Tents disappearing. We need to get some clarification on this. Were the only ones on right now and after a restart we came back to our base and all of our tents are gone. Anyone else noticing this ?

"No message received" error is no longer an issue with 3.6, anyone who is still having the issue just let us know and we will fix you up today so your 100% up and running.

All pending orders will be filled today. If you are waiting for a new order, keep checking your email.

I'm getting the "No message received" error after you guys did the update, prior to that I could at least log onto my server. Please fix immediately, we're at a week without a properly working server.

Just bought a server today whats the chances of it actually being alone in less than 24 hours? Dayz server providers are killing me soooo slowly with customer service and reply times.

Judging by my experience so far with them, under 24 hours ain't gonna happen, its been over that for me. But, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and see if it is up by this evening.

Were having a major problem with our Tents disappearing. We need to get some clarification on this. Were the only ones on right now and after a restart we came back to our base and all of our tents are gone. Anyone else noticing this ?

That's a known bug, a restart or two should return them.

• Like 1

Just bought a server today whats the chances of it actually being alone in less than 24 hours? Dayz server providers are killing me soooo slowly with customer service and reply times.

Well... I've been waiting a WEEK for my server to work, so don't hold your breath. Prior to this mess that's been going on, they were pretty fast on the draw, but since then they've been pretty damn slow.

Yeah, I'm really losing faith in dayz server hosters. If this doesn't work out I'll just cancel and deal with hackers and private hive admin abuse. Never thought I could make an investment worse than strippers....

Yeah, I'm really losing faith in dayz server hosters. If this doesn't work out I'll just cancel and deal with hackers and private hive admin abuse. Never thought I could make an investment worse than strippers....

Vilayer is supposedly pretty good, and they'll be who I'll likely turn to if things don't work out with Survival Servers.

Stuck at Wait for host, got a ticket in. No errors reported during the upgrade process , followed it to a T. I do notice that not all my vehicles transfered over from the other database too.

You haven't even tried us out yet, have faith! Your server will be setup tonight!

Stuck at Wait for host, got a ticket in. No errors reported during the upgrade process , followed it to a T. I do notice that not all my vehicles transfered over from the other database too.

vehicles are there, scratch that comment, but still stuck on Waiting for host screen on login.

Please reply to my tickets. I have no zombies in my server after updating to rmod + bliss 3.6, and bandages are broken too. Using bliss map. Having no issues connecting.

Edited by King Scuba

Please reply to my tickets. I have no zombies in my server after updating to rmod + bliss 3.6, and bandages are broken too. Using bliss map. Having no issues connecting.

Ditto that ^^^^^^

EDIT: Screw it, I think it's cancellation time. If you have time to post in the forums, then there's time to be answering tickets. I see worries about new business and getting new folks set up, but no taking care of the ones who have already paid.

2nd host I've tried... and last I think.

Edited by Core618

Ditto that ^^^^^^

EDIT: Screw it, I think it's cancellation time. If you have time to post in the forums, then there's time to be answering tickets. I see worries about new business and getting new folks set up, but no taking care of the ones who have already paid.

2nd host I've tried... and last I think.

Did you read the update post I made about 4-5 hours ago? Check below for today's update before you start talking smack on the forums.

UPDATE: "No message received" error is no longer an issue with 3.6, anyone who is still having the issue just let us know and we will fix you up today so your 100% up and running.

All pending orders will be filled today. If you are waiting for a new order, keep checking your email.

Edited by SurvivalServers

Did you read the update post I made about 4-5 hours ago? Check below for today's update before you start talking smack on the forums.

UPDATE: "No message received" error is no longer an issue with 3.6, anyone who is still having the issue just let us know and we will fix you up today so your 100% up and running.

That wasn't smack talk, just statement of fact.

I see I'm not the only one having the problem, but I don't see it addressed here, and certainly not in my ticket that's 9 hours old with no replies.

If you want smack talk I can bring up the ticket that's over a week old in which I was told patch 97771 would be up by that night, or the 502 errors that seem to be plaguing us all, but none of that has anything to do with today.

I run a one man hosting business, I have 283 clients across my servers. Not large, but considering it's a one man show and I have a full time job that consumes 50+ hours a week as well, it's a lot. I get ticket notices by email, they get a reply within minutes, letting them know I am aware of it and an ETR if possible.

Some of my tickets to you have been answered in something approximating a reasonable time, especially considering the dumbness of a couple of them, but 9 hours? Not even close when I keep hearing about it from the people playing on the server.

The issue with Lingor (save tents/vehicles, bandages not working, zombies issue) is related to Bliss and has nothing to do with us. You won't magically have the issue fixed by switching to another hosting company. Seriously, do a little research before talking "smack" (as my partner eloquently put it) about our service and the update to v3.6. In fact, it's on our announcement updated yesterday.

You mention 9 hour ticket response when we've said repeatedly we answer tickets within 12-24 hours or less. We are not changing this policy simply because it is impossible to guarantee 1-3 hour response times with business constantly going up and down. Don't like it? Cancel and host on your own, it's really that simple.

It looks like my server is up and running again with vehicles! I am missing tents and other placed object like barbed wire, were they just lost as part of the upgrade, or are there still problems with my server?

Create a support ticket and we'll check it out.

Still having an issue with missing tents. All of the tents were missing after the update, but it appears new tents that were pitched after the update disappear as well. The vehicles and contents inside them save normally.

Still having an issue with missing tents. All of the tents were missing after the update, but it appears new tents that were pitched after the update disappear as well. The vehicles and contents inside them save normally.

Same thing is happening to us. Urban Fox said that they may come back on a sever restart but the tents still haven't come back and honestly I haven't seen this happen in quite a while.

Can you guys do me a favor and create a support ticket with the following:

Your survivor name

What tents are missing (what gear was in them too) associated with your survivor name

I've been testing tents and they seem OK but there are a few people with this issue and I intend to find out why it's happening. EDIT: Seems saving tents on Lingor is currently broken.

Update: We'll be releasing an update for Lingor with a hopeful fix + all maps updated server files + arma2 beta patch tonight!

Update2: Lingor fix available, please reinstall v3.6 + install Lingor 1.0 from mod manager. Panthera / Takistan map update available. ARMA2OA beta patches available from mod manager.

We've gotten about 90% of our customers fully functioning with bliss 3.6, if you're still having issues we will be helping everyone more on Friday 10/19!

I experienced some issues before upgrading to 3.6.

I followed steps on how to install it and everything's fine now.

But i did not mess with Rmod or DB.

I'm scared it's just too hard and brings lot's of troubles.

So untill actual "standard" config keep working like a charm, i guess i stay put.

The issue with Lingor (save tents/vehicles, bandages not working, zombies issue) is related to Bliss and has nothing to do with us. You won't magically have the issue fixed by switching to another hosting company. Seriously, do a little research before talking "smack" (as my partner eloquently put it) about our service and the update to v3.6. In fact, it's on our announcement updated yesterday.

You mention 9 hour ticket response when we've said repeatedly we answer tickets within 12-24 hours or less. We are not changing this policy simply because it is impossible to guarantee 1-3 hour response times with business constantly going up and down. Don't like it? Cancel and host on your own, it's really that simple.

Create a support ticket and we'll check it out.

There already is one: #200884. Also, our server is running Chernaus, not Lingor, and the tent problem is happening to us. All of our wire fencing was removed as well(though, for all I know, those were removed by DayZ tools).

Edited by GreatBigJerk