SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

2 week Review of Survival Servers:

I'm going to break this review into a few sections below.

Support: I have never hosted a server before, so I had tons of questions. These guys answered 5+ support tickets before I even bought a server. And once I bought the server they have continued answering my support tickets every time. I literally have 27 support tickets in about 2 weeks of being with them. One time I even got one of their support team to get on Skype to help me out with a server need. He also regularly joins my teamspeak just to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Server Performance: Outstanding, only a few bugs here and there and now my server has been running solid for the past 2 weeks. No lag, ping stays consistent between 25-40 (I live very close to server location)

My entire clan loves the server, we play in it every night and it gets packed full of players around 8-9 PM PST

Overall Recommendation: Highly recommended. I will keep this server for many months to come. These guys are simply amazing at doing their job, I would say the best DayZ hosting company hands down.

I wont name any companies, but I've been a customer of 3 other DayZ server hosting companies, which were all lacking great customer support.

Thanks Survival you guys have gone above and beyond my expectations of what a DayZ host can provide.

• Like 1

Just ordered my server finally. Waiting in excitement for it to get online. I will follow up on my review for it.

Tap

Edited by Zacx

Any estimate when new servers in Europe (Frankfurt) will be available again?

Within the next few days is realistic but we listed Sept 5 on our website just to play it safe. We're waiting for DayZ staff to whitelist.

Edited by SurvivalServers

Within the next few days is realistic but we listed Sept 5 on our website just to play it safe. We're waiting for DayZ staff to whitelist.

That would be most excellent :) My server ends on 6th of september, and I'm not planning on staying with my current server host.

EDIT: Just ordered one through your website.

Edited by tickle_me_jesus

Im looking to change hosts, but what im really looking for is a timezone changer that works. Do we have full control of changing the time of the server?

Thanks in advance!

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

I'm going to work now and will try again when I get home.

Bought a server about 5 hours or more ago. Still on pending. Not sure how long this process takes but then again I'm not in a huge rush.

Will post a review when I get up and running.

Im looking to change hosts, but what im really looking for is a timezone changer that works. Do we have full control of changing the time of the server?

Thanks in advance!

No problems switching timezone from control panel

98485562.png

Edited by RedRumy3

Ok, I ordered and paid for a server this afternoon. Within 6 hours of applying the server is running.

So far top service.

The TCAdmin works nicely and is comparable with the control panels used by other companies. If you know your way around them it's really easy to set up you server the way you like it.

There are two small things that might need attention though:

- The remoteexec.txt and createvehicle.txt are not implemented and therefore don't create the needed logs to administrate your server efficiently against scripters. Since the server just went online i am not sure if both files will be added automatically.

For reference about these usefull files see

http://dayzmod.com/f...cheat-features/

http://code.google.c...munity-banlist/

- I haven't got around setting up the automated restarts, so i don't know if that works. There is a TAB in the TCAdmin for scheduling restarts, but I couldn't open it.

Will update if anything comes up that might be usefull for others or the above needs updating

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

I'm going to work now and will try again when I get home.

It should work now!!

Any plans for servers in the UK?

No immediate plans.

Ok, I ordered and paid for a server this afternoon. Within 6 hours of applying the server is running.

So far top service.

The TCAdmin works nicely and is comparable with the control panels used by other companies. If you know your way around them it's really easy to set up you server the way you like it.

There are two small things that might need attention though:

- The remoteexec.txt and createvehicle.txt are not implemented and therefore don't create the needed logs to administrate your server efficiently against scripters. Since the server just went online i am not sure if both files will be added automatically.

For reference about these usefull files see

http://dayzmod.com/f...cheat-features/

http://code.google.c...munity-banlist/

- I haven't got around setting up the automated restarts, so i don't know if that works. There is a TAB in the TCAdmin for scheduling restarts, but I couldn't open it.

Will update if anything comes up that might be usefull for others or the above needs updating

We just sent out an email regarding this and responded to your ticket. Thanks for catching that!

It should work now!!

Yeah, I paid and everything and now I play the waiting game :D

<< removed, this update is not supported by DayZ staff at this time >>

Unbelievable. The community finds a temporary fix for a problem the DEVteam have

a) kept silent on for over almost a month

b) shown zero intentions on supplying a hotfix

Yet, they are quick on their feet when it comes to telling something is not allowed. As if the supplied fix did anyhing 'gamebraking'; exchanging some files from 1.7.2.4. onto 1.7.2.5.

UPDATE: Sale ends tomorrow night 9/3 at 12:00 AM PST. We have whitelisted servers avaiable all accross the U.S. and Europe! Sale prices are permanent, meaning the rates never go up month after month!

Hi, i have just purchased a server, it gave me a message of successful purchase, however i haven't received a confirmation email.

Is this because it hasn't been processed?

Does anyone know a vehicle/tent save/fix for these servers? It blows playing on 1.7.2.4 because its usually just me and 1 or 2 other people because everyone's running the latest version.