SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Patiently Awaiting Private Hive! ^_^ :thumbsup:

It has taken a little bit longer than expected to make sure everything is lined up the way it should be. We have a lot of options you will be able to choose so we want to make sure it's all functioning properly.

I assure you that our Private hive will be released very, very soon. I want to release it just as much as you want it haha!

I'll see if I can adjust the time zone for the 2 hive servers we have running now, but it really shouldn't be very much longer until the release at all!

• Like 1

My server is still down. Over 48 hours now. Survival servers claims it's their host and i'm the only one having the issue although I can confirm their is at least one other server off line (3019 mine, 3018 another survival server.) again will update my post when everything gets figured out.

My server is still down. Over 48 hours now. Survival servers claims it's their host and i'm the only one having the issue although I can confirm their is at least one other server off line (3019 mine, 3018 another survival server.) again will update my post when everything gets figured out.

I am playing in your server right now as we speak!

Please know this was an issue involving our dedicated host's network, completely out of our control and we had to wait for a reply from our server host.

I have given you another full day on your billing cycle for the downtime, totaling 7 free days. This was an isolated issue on only 1 of our servers out of all of our locations.

We want you to be a happy customer, so please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

UPDATE: Survival Servers Official Private Hive Release Friday, 9/21, 11:00 PM PST!!!!!

Our private hive will be released tomorrow! There will be a community and private hive option.

We will make a new purchase form on our website where you will be able to configure all of your server options.

We are confident that we have one of the best private hives on the DayZ market, with some pretty awesome options you will be able to choose from.

Tons of details will follow with tomorrow night's release, stay tuned!

You can start building your character's right now on our community hive, these servers will sync with your community hive server if you purchase one you can keep all your gear!

US 2 Lingor | SurvivalServers.com Hive (v1.7.2.6/Beta 96751) [Veteran] [3DP:ON CH:ON] [GMT+6] - hosted by SurvivalServers

US 3 Chernarus | SurvivalServers.com Hive (v1.7.2.6/Beta 96751) [Veteran] [3DP:ON CH:ON] [GMT+6] - hosted by SurvivalServers

Edited by SurvivalServers

You can start building your character's right now on our community hive, these servers will sync with your community hive server if you purchase one you can keep all your gear!

When you say purchase a HIVE server, does that mean there will be a separate fee if I want to connect to your private hive? I already pay $30/mo for a whitelisted server, will I have to pay extra if I also want to connect to your HIVE?

When you say purchase a HIVE server, does that mean there will be a separate fee if I want to connect to your private hive? I already pay $30/mo for a whitelisted server, will I have to pay extra if I also want to connect to your HIVE?

There is no way for you to connect to both the DayZ public hive and our private hive at the same time, unless you have 2 completely different servers. We will however allow our customers choose between which hive they would like, and yes we are still going to offer the $30 basic plan on our private hive!

It is daytime on both of these servers right now!

US 2 Lingor | SurvivalServers.com Hive (v1.7.2.6/Beta 96751) [Veteran] [3DP:ON CH:ON] [GMT+6] - hosted by SurvivalServers

US 3 Chernarus | SurvivalServers.com Hive (v1.7.2.6/Beta 96751) [Veteran] [3DP:ON CH:ON] [GMT+6] - hosted by SurvivalServers

Hello!

We are proud to announce the launch of two new product lines: SurvivalServers.com Community Hive & Private Hives

SurvivalServers.com Community Hive, Lingor Island or Chernarus!

The community hive is a central hive to SurvivalServers.com customers. You can switch between all servers linked to the SurvivalServers.com hive.

Details:

No waiting for whitelist: We'll always have available stock for these servers.

Passlock your server: Set a password on your server at any time!

Constant hive updates (using Bliss hive): We use the Bliss hive which is constantly updated with cool features and bug fixes. Stay up to date!

BEC/DayZAntiHax/Battleye: Secure your server like normal hive servers.

Nightly vehicle spawns: All servers will check for out of bounds vehicles, spawn new vehicles, and clean up your server automatically every night.

All Servers come with 30+ vehicles, and we will be adding other options soon to add even more vehicles.

Click me to go to order form!

Private Hives, with database access! phpMyAdmin and MapTool

This is a completely separate hive, not linked to the community hive. Basically, this starts your own private community hive and you can keep adding more servers whenever you please. You can add a password or choose to make it public!

With this option you get complete database access!

See the screenshots below!

Click me to go to order form!

phpMyAdmin

sg2Ah.png

Map Tool:

e72Am.jpg

Available Maps: Chernarus and Lingor

ATTENTION CURRENT CUSTOMERS:

Click here to transfer!

If you currently own a server with us and you would like to switch over immediately, there is a one time only fee of $10 USD for community hive, and $15 one time fee for Separate Private hive w/ database access. It takes us more time setting up these private servers as opposed to public servers.

If you don't want to pay the transfer fee, you can also choose to continue using your public server until your next payment is due, and then submit us a cancellation request for your server.

Next, go back to our website and purchase a private hive server. We are only charging the fee for those who want to switch immediately.

Click here to transfer!

Sincerely,

Survival Servers

Your KILLING ME !!!! I have 7 days left on this month. I cant decide to wait a week or pay the 10 bucks to swap now. Decisions decisions.

Thank you to survival servers for being so polite and fasts in your response when I was having server issues. I appreciate your kindness and wanted to thank you for fixing the issues I had as soon as possible.

I also wanted to let the Dayz community know that although they only charge $30/m they are providing better service then I received when I had an expensive host.

I also can't wait to see the survival community grow and eventually switch over to the community hive.

• Like 1

Is it a public hive or private hive? Let me know if you want to switch. Submit a ticket and give me the ticket #

A public hive. I don't want to switch at the moment, I want to be able to use my normal hive character. I've made a ticket: #350995

A public hive. I don't want to switch at the moment, I want to be able to use my normal hive character. I've made a ticket: #350995

I'd say 1-3 more days. Whitelist approvals should be faster now.

Anything available in NY?

You will get excellent pings form our North Carolina location. PM me for an IP address.

I just wanted to chime in here -

We swapped out from public hive to the community private hive, the service received was top-notch as it has been since our first day of service.

These guys care about their customers and it's evident every time I have contact with them.

Looking forward to the additional tools becoming available soon!

Edited by Nathan0490

I just wanted to chime in here -

We swapped out from public hive to the community private hive, the service received was top-notch as it has been since our first day of service.

These guys care about their customers and it's evident every time I have contact with them.

Looking forward to the additional tools becoming available soon!

Glad you're happy!

FYI we are doing maintenance on our website, down for 20-30 min.

How long does it take to switch from public to private? I sent in a ticket last night and the response was almost instant, but I havent herd anything yet. To anyone looking to rent a server these guys. They are the best host we have had so far on any game.

So by private hive, I'll be starting a whole new character for said hive correct? and when I connect to BI hives, My old character will still be there?

How long does it take to switch from public to private? I sent in a ticket last night and the response was almost instant, but I havent herd anything yet. To anyone looking to rent a server these guys. They are the best host we have had so far on any game.

Mark, we are currently filling tons of new orders and transferring tons of current customers over to the private hive. We have gotten a surprising amount of new orders, but we will get to everyone's order today and adjust your billing cycle back 1 day when your server goes live.

So by private hive, I'll be starting a whole new character for said hive correct? and when I connect to BI hives, My old character will still be there?

Yes it is a new character

Mark, we are currently filling tons of new orders and transferring tons of current customers over to the private hive. We have gotten a surprising amount of new orders, but we will get to everyone's order today and adjust your billing cycle back 1 day when your server goes live.

Sorry did not want to seem greedy. No rush. Keep up the good work.

We have gotten a surprising amount of new orders, but we will get to everyone's order today and adjust your billing cycle back 1 day when your server goes live.

I put in an order late on Sept 21st, can I assume by this statement that I should get a server today on the 22nd? I'm just looking for an expectation of possibly started fresh today or just waiting.

Thanks!

I put in an order late on Sept 21st, can I assume by this statement that I should get a server today on the 22nd? I'm just looking for an expectation of possibly started fresh today or just waiting.

Thanks!

Are you a transfer or a fresh server?

Fresh servers will be setup normally. Transfers will take from 24-48 hours.

Are you a transfer or a fresh server?

Fresh servers will be setup normally. Transfers will take from 24-48 hours.

I believe I would be a new customer/new server, would we be getting it today? Thanks!