stephen.p.farrer@gmail.com

[Report] Spawned in Wilderness/Debug Forest/Endless Ocean

Stuck in some big plains area with lots of hills and some birds flying around.

Name: darkza

Player ID: 235329

Stuck in wilderness

name: zooma

id: 29190982

have aks-74 kobra in alice pack, morphine, blood, m1911.

Hey guys,

Please help i've tried everything. The canada 2 server, finally finding a city and climbing a tower and jumping off to die, no dice. I'm invisible, no hud with zombie info, blood count, etc. and really wanting to get back into this game, but I am perma-debuged. I can't remember when this started but it was before the .5 update. If you guys could reset me anywhere but debuged that would be awsome. Thx.

Name: JoeD

PID: 10257222

Ok I downloaded six updater and it fixed it. The thing is my dayz files were exactly the same as the manual install files you guys posted. I get six updater and it finds all the extra stuff I was missing? I'm usually iffy about downloading additional software that auto installs files on my comp, but I got a fever, and the only cure is more dayz cowbell!!

Name: WillieKarius

Player ID: 1888454

Spawned in debug plains (wilderness) when i was using Guillie Suit, place me anywhere, pls.

EDIT: NVM I ALREADY WALKED MY WAY BACK TO MAP!!!!!!!!!!

Spawned in debug plains (wilderness) I have some pretty good gear and would hate to lose it. I was located in the power plant north of electro before this happened. Definitely not the first time this bug has occurred but every other playthrough was pretty awful so I would just respawn.

Player ID: 31780678

Player Name: Alex

EDIT: Joined the Canada 2 server and was spawned west of pavlovo, be WEARY the server bandits seem to be aware that this is a temporary fix for spawning in the debug areas and they had this entire area lit up with chemlights and snipers. I barely got out alive.

Spawned in debug plains (wilderness) I have some pretty good gear and would hate to lose it. I was located in the power plant north of electro before this happened. Definitely not the first time this bug has occurred but every other playthrough was pretty awful so I would just respawn.

EDIT: Joined the Canada 2 server and was spawned west of pavlovo' date=' be WEARY the server bandits seem to be aware that this is a temporary fix for spawning in the debug areas and they had this entire area lit up with chemlights and snipers. I barely got out alive.

[/quote']

Wait, so joining canada 2 actually get's you out of the wilderness?

Praise the hypocrit lord...

I really wouldn't bother running back, even if i do have 2x SVD Dragunov Camo's..

Last time i spawned there i just had to run for 1 and half hour towards EAST, then i ended uo in lapatino :p

From the debug plains. i once placed a waypoint in the town south-west on the map, it showed over 30000 meters....

Spawned in the Wilderness with none of my items except my Gillie suite.

Running the latest OA:Beta

PID: 1024961

EDIT: Joined the Canada 2 server and was spawned west of pavlovo' date=' be WEARY the server bandits seem to be aware that this is a temporary fix for spawning in the debug areas and they had this entire area lit up with chemlights and snipers. I barely got out alive.

[/quote']

+1 on this - spawning in Canada 2 made me spawn in debug forest instead of the plains. I also got shot at and barely made it out alive. Several guys camping the area. Several players died there right after I got out too.

What I did: Before trying Canada 2 I deleted my DAYZ folder, reinstalled the last beta patch and Dayz through 6Launcher. That might have something to do with it too. After logging out the first time and joining another server (UK4) I respawned in the debug forest again. Once I got out again I logged out inside a town building after engaging some zombies, looting some stuff etc... I wanted to make sure the server knew where I was. Logged out/back in and it did save my location this time.

Hello,

ive spawned in the wilderniss to i think,if i respawn it just respawns me back ther,i even made a new profile and it still spawned me ther...

IGN: [NCR]Dennis

ID: 33414918

Hallo,

i need help please. I´m stuck in the plains.

Name: Leopard1a

Player ID: 12854214

Edit: Canada 2 Server worked for me.

Hello guys, I logged into a server and got sent to the middle of nowhere, some hills with nothing on them except some survivors (which seem like AI to me), googled and got sent here...

If it is possible, can I get a position reset?

I was in the fields north of chernogorsk with my shiny new M24 :(

Player name: Coredumped

Player ID: 30878918

Thank you.

pls help me i have so many stuff i don't want to lose that

i am in wilderness

coord: 813894

Name: Mastique

ID:13767878

do anything pls any position but i don't want to die again due to this fucking bug

Please reset me I'm in the endless fields.

Player Name: Kalti

Player ID: 30694470

Stuck in wilderness here

nm made it back..thats one fucked up bug tho

I spawned in the debug mountains after logging back into the game after going to sleep.

Player name: Exolius

player ID: 16995846

Stuck but not in debug/water land, Stuck right next to Black Lake up E/SE of NE Airfield, I'm right by the water on some rocks. Basically, I can't move at all. I can look up and down with my mouse and change my position to prone/crounch, but I cannot look left and right, can't strafe and certainly cannot turn or run in any direction. My camera is locked forward and my character does a clipped/bugged jumping motion..

I got a ton of stuff, real nice 12.7mm sniper rifle and about 300 zombie kills on a week old character, can you guys move me just a little away from where I am or unstick me in general? I've been stuck for 2 days now, have a friend whos gonna shoot me until I pass out and try to revive me, we'll see what that does, but something tells me it won't work. Thanks!

Character name - Tapeworms

ID - 18053894

Stuck but not in debug/water land' date=' Stuck right next to Black Lake up E/SE of NE Airfield, I'm right by the water on some rocks. Basically, I can't move at all. I can look up and down with my mouse and change my position to prone/crounch, but I cannot look left and right, can't strafe and certainly cannot turn or run in any direction. My camera is locked forward and my character does a clipped/bugged jumping motion..

I got a ton of stuff, real nice 12.7mm sniper rifle and about 300 zombie kills on a week old character, can you guys move me just a little away from where I am or unstick me in general? I've been stuck for 2 days now, have a friend whos gonna shoot me until I pass out and try to revive me, we'll see what that does, but something tells me it won't work. Thanks!

Character name - Tapeworms

ID - 18053894

[/quote']

Cancel that! I was somehow able to get in and free myself, logged in and out a number of time, was able to hit D to strafe off the bugged rock I was standing on (I believe the rock is bugged, once I got off everything was fine) Anyways, using that and V I was able to get off the bugged rock, everything looks good for now! Will let ya know if that changes..

I need to be placed back within the map; additionally, I have lost all of my gear, tools, backpack, etc...

Please roll back my character to his previous state. (If it helps you determine which one, I had an M4 SD, M107, etc.)

Character name - Sloi

ID - 13602502

when I respawn I just go right back to the debug plains -.- I've only been to civilization once for a short period of time because when I got off and back on, there I was... in the debug plains... AGAIN!

i spawned in Wilderness and keep spawning here, pls put me back on chernomap:heart:

Playername: Zeron

Playerid: 29735494

Hello,

i spawn in wilderness all the time, can see nothing.

pls let me spawn back to power plant in elektro

Charactername: Schmusetiger

Player ID: 14941766

sinverely Schmusetiger