echosyp

US 23 - Now on Vilayer's Hive! Teamspeak Server, Live Streaming Channel, CONTEST COMING SOON! Prize: Computer Parts

I'm not sure how to find the server now. The best thing everyone can do is Put "Desync" into any filter they can find. Any server that pops up should be the right one. It's no longer named US 23 but we are looking for a way to change the name back to that. It may or may not show up in DayZ Commander as the correct server, I'm unable to get it to show up but other people have had it work.

To connect to the server you have to install Beta patch 96061 or higher and install DayZ 1.7.2.5, this can be easily done using DayZ Commander. No need to worry about tents or vehicles not saving with the latest patch now, it seems to be fixed, along with many other issues.

We will try and assist anyone with any connection issues asap.

While playing if you do happen to find a vehicle that seems to belong to another player, we would appreciate you making a note of it in this thread, it will help us know for sure that vehicles spawns are indeed fixed. You're not required to do this, it would just be useful.

I really don't expect there to be any issues, I just want to catch them fast if there are.

Edited by Psychobob

Yep, it looks like "Desync" is the only way to find it.

Being unofficial, that means that we'll have a new character for each unofficial server? Or will the same toon be usable on all the unofficial servers like our "official character" can? Anyhow, I've joined and I'm running around now, trying to gear up.

In game name is OFC SkrooLoose.

I don't kos; I'm generally friendly and am looking to help out others.

-Pros-

Latest Patch for DayZ and working properly (1.7.2.5)

Vehicles will save properly.

Tents will no longer dupe themselves.

No longer possible to dupe items.

No more duped items all over the server.

Fresh server: No barricades in annoying places, Vehicles in their original spawns ready for the taking.

DOUBLE the amount of vehicles from the original server.

Increased Admin Control over the server.

We can host Lingor weekends or change to Lingor and back to Chenarus any time we want. (Players can easily switch to Lingor & back with Dayz Commander.)

-Cons-

Fresh Start - You spawn on the coast with the default items.

You can't take items from this server to other servers outside the Vilayer hive

You can't bring items from any server outside the Vilayer hive to this server.

Hey it seems the time is off, its in the middle of night on the server.

Being unofficial, that means that we'll have a new character for each unofficial server? Or will the same toon be usable on all the unofficial servers like our "official character" can? Anyhow, I've joined and I'm running around now, trying to gear up.

I see you just logged on, can you go in the teamspeak?

Hey it seems the time is off, its in the middle of night on the server.

I'll get on now and check that time time is correct. I remember before we had problems with the server time staying what we set it at.

The character you make on this server will only be able to be used on other servers in the Vilayer Hive. I don't know how many of those there are currently though. Basically there are 2 Hives now, One hosted by Rocket and one Hosted by Vilayer, We're just part of the Vilayer one now instead of Rocket's.

The time was off but it is daylight on the server now.

Edited by Psychobob

Well, I have (had?) a Lingor character. Jumping on to us23 today for the first time, I started with a new toon. So hopefully it's just a new toon for different hives/different maps.

Ran in to Speck while I was running around in the dark trying to get geared up. It was nice to finally find someone who doesn't kill on sight. I was telling him that I have a clan I play with, but the others are sticking mainly to BF3 right now. So I was looking for a good group/server to call home for DayZ.

Seems like the guys with the chopper are keeping busy. I was up in Berezino trying to find some items and caught the faint sound of it flying, somewhere north of my position. I jumped on my bike to try and get closer, but I couldn't tell which direction I was heading as I haven't found a compass yet.

Seems like the guys with the chopper are keeping busy. I was up in Berezino trying to find some items and caught the faint sound of it flying, somewhere north of my position. I jumped on my bike to try and get closer, but I couldn't tell which direction I was heading as I haven't found a compass yet.

There's two of them out there! I'll be keeping an eye out to see where they're coming from and going back to ;) I'll be sure to fill it up and park'er pretty (in the same spot as I found it) when I'm done joyriding. :D

And for a fresh spawn last night was great! m4a3 CCO and GPS + G17 among others!

Two choppers... flying around? After looking at the map, where I heard one must have been around the NE airport area.

I did see the bus in Electro, but other than the jeep Speck and I found in Cherno, I didn't see any other vehicles spawned in along the coast from Balota to Berezino. I did find a bike at the lighthouse south of the steep mountain (Pik?), so it's making traveling easier.

Congrats on the gps. Where'd you luck in to that at? Only thing I found good was a g17 and mil flashlight at the tower in Balota (though I have found the cco there in the past). Other than that I'm just running with a common akm.

Edited by OFC_Bill

Well, I have (had?) a Lingor character. Jumping on to us23 today for the first time, I started with a new toon. So hopefully it's just a new toon for different hives/different maps.

Ran in to Speck while I was running around in the dark trying to get geared up. It was nice to finally find someone who doesn't kill on sight. I was telling him that I have a clan I play with, but the others are sticking mainly to BF3 right now. So I was looking for a good group/server to call home for DayZ.

yep! You're fine. Lingor is on a separate hive. :)

With the switch over fully complete I believe we are good to go now. Tents work, vehicles work, all save correctly now, and we are running 1.7.2.5.

We will be having Lingor Island weekends pretty soon.

If anyone has trouble connecting hit me or bob up and we will be glad to help get you connected.

Two choppers... flying around? After looking at the map, where I heard one must have been around the NE airport area.

I did see the bus in Electro, but other than the jeep Speck and I found in Cherno, I didn't see any other vehicles spawned in along the coast from Balota to Berezino. I did find a bike at the lighthouse south of the steep mountain (Pik?), so it's making traveling easier.

Congrats on the gps. Where'd you luck in to that at? Only thing I found good was a g17 and mil flashlight at the tower in Balota (though I have found the cco there in the past). Other than that I'm just running with a common akm.

It was actually in one of the NWAF hangers, myself and Psychobob were up there last night. It's pretty cool finding stuff like that, as opposed to pulling it off of an as50 wookie on sniper hill :P

As far as the helo goes, There's plenty of sporadic fields up past the northeast cove that would make great heli landing zones, I may try sneaking around there tonight

Let me know if you repair that truck enrage so I know its you if I see it. If you see a green or tan uaz rollin around thats me.

do you guys plan to update today or tomorrow to 1.7.2.6 because i want to try this server and I just recently updated and i would rather not downgrade but will if i have to.

do you guys plan to update today or tomorrow to 1.7.2.6 because i want to try this server and I just recently updated and i would rather not downgrade but will if i have to.

Vilayer is making sure Rocket's update isn't a PoS like 2.5 was when it was released. They will release it for their servers when they're satisfied, when they do, we'll update. We don't have an ETA for it though, soon i'm guessing.

Edited by Psychobob

If you're using DayZ Commander, upgrading/downgrading is as easy as a click of a button. It's fool-proof and real quick.

@bob

I was reading in the other forum that Vilayer was getting ready to release another map, Takistan.

Were you guys still thinking of running Lingor this weekend?

We have upgraded today to the newest patch! Please update your game before you join!

If you're using DayZ Commander, upgrading/downgrading is as easy as a click of a button. It's fool-proof and real quick.

@bob

I was reading in the other forum that Vilayer was getting ready to release another map, Takistan.

Were you guys still thinking of running Lingor this weekend?

No idea when we'll do Lingor, up to Desync. They have also already released a map called Utes we can switch to.

Hi iam new to this server and Iam looking for someone to play with. It seems like I played on a vilayerserver before, because I got a character with a ghillie suit, a revolver and a lee enfield (i know not very good gear lol). I like do explore so maybe you should not only want to camp near the coast. As I joined the server I found another ghillie suit so if you play with me I don't mind give it to you.

Iam from germany and my english isnt perfect at all. If this doesnt bother you would be cool if you message me or post on this thread. I don't care if you correct me I guess that would help me get better at english.

Not sure how you've done it Desync.. but every patch, ever change you ever do on the server.. my FPS seems to increase. I'm quite able to run through Cherno/Elektro at a steady 30-40 FPS now with details on high. Other servers I would get about 15 on optimal settings.

So, whatever you did, I love you for it <3.