echosyp

US 23 - Now on Vilayer's Hive! Teamspeak Server, Live Streaming Channel, CONTEST COMING SOON! Prize: Computer Parts

lol i'm still there when i get home from classes today i will probably be on.

• Like 1

It looks like we will be doing a Takistan weekend, if we don't do it sooner. Takistan was released today. You can install the files with DayZ commander. We also have Utes.

We are now currently going to be running Takistan weekend. Hope you all enjoy the new map Vilayer put out. Lets get out there and shed some blood.

Takistan just updated to 1.2. It now has support for 80 spawned vehicles at a time as well as adding NEW vehicles and they fixed more bugs.

Good Stuff.

Going to be live streaming the server soon, check us out at twitch.tv/Desync

Desync server is calling for 96754 minimum patch, but commander only installs 751. When looking to manually download and install 754 from arma 2 site, there is no beta patch for it, again, there's only 751.

If the next highest patch is installed (895/96), connection to the server is never made. It just sits idle at "Wait for Host" screen.

I knew something was wrong, all the zombies were stuck in place and I couldn't pick up anything. I really wanted those matches too. lol

Going to be having a contest soon more than likely for a few extra computer parts I have laying around.

One is an AMD motherboard and the other is an Radeon HD 5770 video card.

I am currently out of town working in Mississippi, but will be home this weekend. Will have more details soon.

Yeah, I was at the loading screen, closed it out to retry and now am stuck on wait for host and no one is on their TS server either. Ah well, perhaps later.

Headed back to Mississippi, Bob will be back in charge.

Upgraded my computer a bit

Currently running

ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0 motherboard

AMD FX-8120 8 core CPU

XFX Double D Radeon HD 7850 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 vid card

16gb of 1333 DDR3 ram

Going to be streaming a lot more here soon. Still currently working in Mississippi, but home on the weekends.

Yeah. Kind of sucks. When it first went down I seen the name had changed from DayZChernarus to DayZUtes, so I assumed that the map was being loading on to the server. But stayed like that until a day or so later I noticed it was switched back to Chernarus but still wasn't online.

And now it's back to Utes again, but still not up. >:(

I will go ahead and put this out for people as a reminder, we still have a few positions open for people to apply for. Such as we need some forum admins, some recruitment agents, need a few writers for reviews and strategy guides, and have many other positions available.

I GOT A BRAND NEW TEAMSPEAK SERVER FOR MY GROUP FROM www.teamspeak3.com/ .THERE ARE COOL FEATURES TO CHOOSE FROM ALONG WITH SERVER SNAPSHOTS SERVER BANNERS AND MANY MORE. YOU CAN DO INSTANT SETUP AFTER PURCHASE.

Edited by lycantrophe