echosyp

US 23 - Now on Vilayer's Hive! Teamspeak Server, Live Streaming Channel, CONTEST COMING SOON! Prize: Computer Parts

These guys are not kidding Ive been playing on this one for a little while now and im having no problems at all

Edited by Fr0stedwheaties

Now I see why those tank traps were in the barracks. I wont take them down next time... I also opened up holes in all the fortifications at devil's yesterday.

Also R.I.P. Domel. Someone killed him at the NW airfield today outside the fence.

Edited by Reaper1

Well I don't know how you managed to find all those barbed wire kits, and it seems a little odd that you would do that anyway. Either way, I always seem to get fucked with by hackers and they're everywhere, so who knows how long it will be until they're in this server. I apologize if I sound rude, but joining in and seeing barbed wire everywhere and tank traps everywhere most of the time doesn't equal good things. I could be wrong though.

Well I don't know how you managed to find all those barbed wire kits, and it seems a little odd that you would do that anyway. Either way, I always seem to get fucked with by hackers and they're everywhere, so who knows how long it will be until they're in this server. I apologize if I sound rude, but joining in and seeing barbed wire everywhere and tank traps everywhere most of the time doesn't equal good things. I could be wrong though.

Tank Traps and Barbed Wire are really common, sandbags not as much, but when you're farming loot spawns for as long as we have been you build up a major surplus of items.

Edited by Psychobob

My friend and I have really enjoyed playing on this server. So far it seems to be hacker free. I hope it stays this way for a while.

whomever took a certain chopper or truck, just know I've been tapped so I will find you and I will kill you.....

• Like 1

My friend and I have really enjoyed playing on this server. So far it seems to be hacker free. I hope it stays this way for a while.

There have been some people with hacked eapons but we've gotten rid of them pretty easily. No major hacker events.

Lots of repeat players making this their new home, I like it.

great running server and helpful admins making sure hackers are not welcome, is what keeps me playin here.

Hey Desync, are there any vehicles left, as the server i was in restarted, making me lose my vs3 civilian with 8 camos, 2 ghillies, nvgs, rangefinders, 28 guns, as50etc. 25sd mags. Not happy. A reply would be appreciated!

I abandoned my fully repaired and gassed up tractor in kamyshovo. its behind a tree left of the main road. There is also another tractor on a bridge further up the road. Take em or leave em

• Like 1

Unless someone took it, there's a fully repaired/fuelled bus sitting in Khelm. OR it's sitting in Pusta with no wheels because I popped them like a complete bitch :D

We (Me and Angel) found a white truck North of 'Zino.. Took that. Also noticed the tractor on.. Solnichy bridge (South of the gas station near the factory).

Also, bus is at Chelm (Not the mountain, the town!) OR Pusta (in which case it has no wheels. :P)

Edited by Rhyye

whomever took a certain chopper or truck, just know I've been tapped so I will find you and I will kill you.....

Appreciate it man, me and bob going to talk. We might have an event coming up as long as everyone is cooperative with each other.

Hey Desync, are there any vehicles left, as the server i was in restarted, making me lose my vs3 civilian with 8 camos, 2 ghillies, nvgs, rangefinders, 28 guns, as50etc. 25sd mags. Not happy. A reply would be appreciated!

Damn man, that sucks. There are vehicles around the map somewhere. We just lost a chopper and ural. But upon reset you won't lose anything from our server. Everything saves properly, so feel free to check us out and see what you think.

• Like 1

So it is shoot on site, but vehicles are every where, mind*uck!! So if i find a vehicle in woods, say its someones with lots of loot, kinda like a bandit camp, do i leave it or take it? And again, i can kill anyone or see, i dont mind not, i just dont want to assume its a non pvp server to be shoot in the back, and ill come on tomorrow, about 10am. Is there anyway i can communicate to friendlys when i play. My in game name is Will Interesting name i know. See ya soon.. :P

So it is shoot on site, but vehicles are every where, mind*uck!! So if i find a vehicle in woods, say its someones with lots of loot, kinda like a bandit camp, do i leave it or take it? And again, i can kill anyone or see, i dont mind not, i just dont want to assume its a non pvp server to be shoot in the back, and ill come on tomorrow, about 10am. Is there anyway i can communicate to friendlys when i play. My in game name is Will Interesting name i know. See ya soon.. :P

You can play however you want, just like everyone else. Some people are friendly and some aren't. My group generally won't kill-on-sight but we will defend ourselves and items. We have a public Teamspeak server setup and it's got plenty of channels you can join and chat with your friends.

Here is the IP for the Teamspeak server: US23.ts3dns.com

• Like 1

No it isnt the tractor i blew up in... That one has probably respawned. The one I abandoned was fully repaired and wont blow up.

Uhm, I have somewhat of a bad news, lol. I went back to the place where I hid the V3S - you guys helped me fix - but it disappeared so I have no sort of transportation. Do you mind taking me to Zelenogorsk on your chopper? :P I'm just kidding, but if you can, do you mind helping me fix another vehicle?

Uhm, I have somewhat of a bad news, lol. I went back to the place where I hid the V3S - you guys helped me fix - but it disappeared so I have no sort of transportation. Do you mind taking me to Zelenogorsk on your chopper? :P I'm just kidding, but if you can, do you mind helping me fix another vehicle?

Don't feel bad, someone stole our chopper. I'm running on foot myself

There was no bus at pusta or khelm :(

But I did have the PBX for a while.

Edited by Reaper1

Such an eventful night

Sorry about all that. I am going to stop playing as of right now for a while and just watch over things.

I blew the bus up at Khelm, sorry :x. Also took a PBX I found waaaaaay up on land.. Took me ages with my bicycle to nudge it into the water. Drove it to Skallisty.. figured I'd help look for the chopper. Two zombies stared at me from 600m away, directly at me.. NOPENOPENOPENOPE.

:(

Edited by Rhyye