echosyp

US 23 - Now on Vilayer's Hive! Teamspeak Server, Live Streaming Channel, CONTEST COMING SOON! Prize: Computer Parts

Server is going great man! There were about 7 people on the teamspeak who didnt know each other, yet were being friendly and helping each other out.

Nice, always good to see.

Our server is registered on GameTracker so you can keep up with the server rank and the players ranks on the server. It goes by number of zombies killed.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/69.162.88.42:2322/

To the owner of the blue van parked in the north cove... Your vehicle has been towed.

To the owner of the blue van parked in the north cove... Your vehicle has been towed.

LOL repo service now?

Lol, that was me, drove it about 100m and bumped it into a tree, engines screwed, sorry! dont think i took anything in it, its along the edge of the water if u want it back!

• Like 1

Hi, just saw physcho bob on us 23 and want to talk to him, but i cant get teamspeak working, what is a subdomain, and an address port? Or is there global chat in game, cos that would be so much easier!

Hi, just saw physcho bob on us 23 and want to talk to him, but i cant get teamspeak working, what is a subdomain, and an address port? Or is there global chat in game, cos that would be so much easier!

I left my computer running when I left going out of town, so no idea if it is still up and running. Teamspeak is hosted off of it, go to the first page and read the first post to add bob to steam if team speak isn't working.

All you should need to connect is the Server Address. If you see me online, I'm usually in a private channel, just poke me or open a text chat.

US23.ts3dns.com

So much for any new players.

After all this time LOL, We was just getting to much attention. It's cool tho, we already got a post in server general. We will just keep both the threads bumped.

After all this time LOL, We was just getting to much attention. It's cool tho, we already got a post in server general. We will just keep both the threads bumped.

Thanks for alerting me to your crossposting ways. I deleted the other one.

Edited by Max Planck

Nearly 20 people on at once, pretty awesome. Seems like we get more players every weekend. People are becoming more dedicated and bringing in their friends.

Spread the Word! Invite friends and recommend the server!

Edited by Psychobob

Sorry I didn't respond on ts Speck but no I didn't raid your tents. Were just a few things missing or was the tent cleared? It might not have saved right if it was completely empty

Sorry I didn't respond on ts Speck but no I didn't raid your tents. Were just a few things missing or was the tent cleared? It might not have saved right if it was completely empty

I raided someones tents in the north that had the same weapons that went missing lol. Its all good though

Too the guy that kill me at the north camp, you know which one. I knew it was too good to be true, got too greedy and had been raiding it a couple of time, good shot my friend good shot, also WHY YOU NO HAVE SVD MAGS.

forgot to mention was a headshot

Edited by Fr0stedwheaties

It wasn't me but I do know who killed you wheaties. We were looking for the people that killed bob while he was afk... We know u didn't do it u were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Edited by Reaper1

Fk you to whoever killed me for no fucking reason. by the fire house. i didnt do anything was just running by to head to the store and 2 ass holes just laying there open fire on me before i could even say i was friendly. sorry to rage but FK U!

Whomever Killed Me while I was AFK and took my URAL...

Edited by Psychobob

Ya Reaper no harm no foul, It was pretty much my fault getting too greedy. Congratulate the guy that got me too, headshot on the run, gotta give him props