echosyp

US 23 - Now on Vilayer's Hive! Teamspeak Server, Live Streaming Channel, CONTEST COMING SOON! Prize: Computer Parts

Hey Desync, my friend and I are looking for a good server to play on do you plan on updating to .5 anytime soon? If you do i know of at least 3 new survivors will join your serever.

Hey Desync, my friend and I are looking for a good server to play on do you plan on updating to .5 anytime soon? If you do i know of at least 3 new survivors will join your serever.

We do not plan on updating to .5. As tents and vehicles do not save properly on that patch. Which is why we are still on .4. We are waiting on 1.7.3 to come out and then we will upgrade.

Actually, we are probably going to upgrade to .5. It kind of sucks that we are losing players because we are not on .5 and nobody is willing to downgrade to keep tents and vehicles. But I guess we can upgrade to see if anyone else will join us.

Edited by Desync

Aw, can you allow custom skins? I refuse to play on a server that I can't look like Joker on. I really think this will become popular over time when more people learn how to do it. I only ask this if it doesn't cause more stress on your server, but it should just be an easy option. It has to do with the custom skins.

Aw, can you allow custom skins? I refuse to play on a server that I can't look like Joker on. I really think this will become popular over time when more people learn how to do it. I only ask this if it doesn't cause more stress on your server, but it should just be an easy option. It has to do with the custom skins.

We have turned on custom skins AJ, so feel free to join whenever you want to.

• Like 2

We have turned on custom skins AJ, so feel free to join whenever you want to.

you are the man. I have to see if I can join with 2.5 because some servers it lets me, some it doesn't. But as far as I know, I can downgrade from dayz commander without any problems if it doesnt. So because you did that for me, I will show you the same respect.

Edit: Btw, I do play as a bandit, so beware...MUWHAHAHA

But ya..According to dayz commander, only 13% of servers are 2.4, so probably a good idea to upgrade :P

And do you have a camo outfit? I may be a bandit but not a jackass enough to kill u in a trade. I just want to actually be able to see my joker face since my turban covers it.

Edited by Ajvkorn

you are the man. I have to see if I can join with 2.5 because some servers it lets me, some it doesn't. But as far as I know, I can downgrade from dayz commander without any problems if it doesnt. So because you did that for me, I will show you the same respect.

Edit: Btw, I do play as a bandit, so beware...MUWHAHAHA

But ya..According to dayz commander, only 13% of servers are 2.4, so probably a good idea to upgrade :P

And do you have a camo outfit? I may be a bandit but not a jackass enough to kill u in a trade. I just want to actually be able to see my joker face since my turban covers it.

Yes I have a camo suit you can use. Just add me on steam so we can meet up

Nvm because it's 2.4 there is no bandit skin..I am now going to be batman lol

LOLLLLLL...I am so sorry for who ever it was in a tractor at the Factory on this server..Took one shot with my m14 at it and it blew up..Think the guy combat logged on me though..Too funny. Hope it wasn't you desync haha

all while shaking because i need pain killers

nvm I just didn't get kill cause the tractor blew him up..Reaper, I will not hide your body, but i did take ur ammo, pain killers, and grenade..everything else is there

Edited by Ajvkorn

Appreciate all the new players that are checking us out and we hope you will make us your home.

Edited by Desync

Thanx for the assistance Desync, we have a few more people willing to make this their new home.

Thanx for the assistance Desync, we have a few more people willing to make this their new home.

Anytime, let me know if there is anything else you need.

Please upgrade :(. My friend plays 1.7.2.5 and it's too much of a hassle to keep downgrading. I got great ping and frames on your server so I wouldn't mind at all playing on it

Please upgrade :(. My friend plays 1.7.2.5 and it's too much of a hassle to keep downgrading. I got great ping and frames on your server so I wouldn't mind at all playing on it

Tell him to come over here, we have had to many problems with vehicles and tents to upgrade. So we ended up downgrading, 1.7.2.5 brought us nothing but bugs. We would have our truck transformed into a bus or bike after a restart and all types of crazy stuff. So we decided it was best to stick with 1.7.2.4 until 1.7.3 came out.

This server will definitely be frequented by me. Thanks to Desync for the coyote pack and ogd79 for the ghillie (even tho i died 20 min later)

Also Ajvkorn i just read your post. That was me but im not mad.. it was mostly my dumb fault for driving a tractor with a red engine. I was actually looking for an engine at the time lol

After I respawned I went to Elektro and found a tent inside the church containing an ak kobra, dmr and bunch of other stuff so not much harm done.

Edited by Reaper1

Also Ajvkorn i just read your post. That was me but im not mad.. it was mostly my dumb fault for driving a tractor with a red engine. I was actually looking for an engine at the time lol

After I respawned I went to Elektro and found a tent inside the church containing an ak kobra, dmr and bunch of other stuff so not much harm done.

Watch out for those tractors, they are dangerous.

You can easily Downgrade or Upgrade with DayZ commander. It's an incredibly simple process with that program. If you encounter any issues you can add me on steam and I will try and help you sort em out.

Did you get ur gear back? cause as i said i left everything there . I usually hide bodies, but that is a long run and i figured if u did run back u deserve it lol

Edited by Ajvkorn

I'm down in San Antonio, so I'll definitely drop by your server after I downgrade to .4. I've been looking for a good server to play on. Hope to see ya'll in game sometime. (In a friendly way)

(Edit: And you don't even have to give me anything :D )

Edited by speck21

I'm down in San Antonio, so I'll definitely drop by your server after I downgrade to .4. I've been looking for a good server to play on. Hope to see ya'll in game sometime. (In a friendly way)

Stop on by, would love to have you around.

I didn't get my stuff back I was too scared bandits would still be in the area, but I didn't have that much on me as most of my stuff was back at camp.

I don't play as a bandit so anyone that also plays on this server please add me on steam (Reaper1) I am willing to trade, group up, give meds, anything u need. I would love to meet up with more friendlies.

Also I was wondering if tents were working correctly on this server like can you save your items multiple times? Or is there the glitch that you can only save it the first time and when the server restarts it reverts the contents back to the first save?

Edited by Reaper1

I decided to check this server out so downgraded and have been playing. Ping is great since I'm in Missouri. The loot spawn generator loves me also. ;) I've already found 2 tents and good stuff to put in them. I've set up the 2 tents and am enjoying my new home server.

Reaper I saw you on today when I was playing, I'll add you to steam and give you a shout sometime.

I saw you on too Kerb, where were you runnin around? I was mostly in the eastern area but i made some stops to the nw airfield and stary. I also found 2 tents and set up my camp.