fully

How about a Kill Cam?

Once you are dead that's it. Sometimes you have no idea were it come from.

After having your character for many day Boom head shot. All over rover, would be nice to see what happened - like the last 30 seconds from your attackers point of view!

The idea is great, but people will abuse it.. Sending in a rookie to know the enemy spots..

Don't see how this is necessary to benefit game play but I really don't see any point in this.

Wouldn't work well in DayZ at all.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 7

Playing by yourself, yeah, fair enough, at least you get to see what the heck happened.

Playing as a group - Gamebreaker

• Like 5

No, thanks. DayZ is not Team Fortress 2/COD 3+n/CS:GO.

DayZ is based on a MilSim engine (Virtual BattleSpace) for a reason!

• Like 2

You maybe just thinking out loud. Its a SHIT idea.

Does anybody else find it IRONIC and retarded most of the SHIT ideas are from other SHIT games that dont compare to this rare gem in any way shape or form.

So many people find this game hard to swallow..

Edited by liquidcactus
  • Like 2

While I agree that randomly getting one shot after playing for a while is no fun, this would be even worse.

• Like 2

all the hackers and PKers are saying NO. because if this was implemented they would be killed more and they wont be able to sit oin 1 spot and snipe people all day

people are trying toi play COD in DayZ. if this is in place people who are trying to play COD will be killed all the time and not surviving

• Like 1

Yes I like it, BUT there needs to be a delay of at least 2h before you can view it maybe even 24h. Other wise it will just be used to get the position of the attacker and then relay that info to your friends.

lol at all the COD haters....BTW: I never played it :P

Wolfenstein is more me!

• Like 1

all the hackers and PKers are saying NO. because if this was implemented they would be killed more and they wont be able to sit oin 1 spot and snipe people all day

Of course they are. They dont want some stupid fucking unrealistic feature to get them killed. If they want to snipe on a hill all day they are well within their rights. This is a sandbox game.

• Like 3

How about servers having killcams and hardcore group servers zilch?

Edited by hassman

Or it's the people that like playing in squads and when they kill someone in a different squad, then he can talk in vent to his other teammates and be like, "oh i see 3 of them on the hill 700meters away hiding in bushes, go shoot them."