SiennaWroten

This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction.

Whenever i join a server it says "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server"

I understand it has to do with the servers not updating there "Hive" whatever that is, but I'm confused WHY does this only happen to some people. WHY CAN OTHER PEOPLE PLAY AND WE CANT

In the update of 1.6.0 they put.

[NEW] Players will receive an error message if the server they are on is running an incorrect HIVE version

But why is the servers only running an incorrect Hive version for me. WHY NO ONE ELSE!!!

This doesn't make sense because if Hive is updated Everyone should have this freaking problem not just some.

Please someone clarify why this is only broken for some (including me) and how i can fix it, there has to be a way for me to fix it if its only like this for some people.

Posting a pic of what I'm talking about below. Click it to view larger

I have its problem too. Waiting for help one week. I tried to reinstall the game using normal and the beta client, 1.6 and 1.7 patches. None of this helps

I have its problem too. Waiting for help one week. I tried to reinstall the game using normal and the beta client' date=' 1.6 and 1.7 patches. None of this helps

[/quote']

yeah nothing helps. but there is a solution there has too be SINCE its only some people with this issue :( wish staff would HELP

I'm also experiencing this issue on our server.

Good to see I'm not alone atleast.

Couldn't find any of your names...

So, you made another thread for this.. well then, here's copy of my post to the previous one:

Since the forum has been rolled back several weeks, here is what has happened to me so far:

On last saturday (June 2) I was at the Devil's Castle where I found a camo suit. I put it on and soon after that I decided to do something else and logged out. On the next day when I wanted to continue, I logged in and I found myself swimming in the ocean. I tried other servers too but every time I was swimming again.

I reported my situation in the forum reporting topic (that's now gone, obviously) and Vipeax 'fixed' my situation quite fast. However after that 'fix' I started to get the message "This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. If you are the server admin please contact DayZ staff." on every server I was able to join.

I was using DayZ code 1.7.0 and I get the same error message in almost every server I can join. I've tried with and without the beta patch, without luck. On some very rare occasions I may get the "Retrying to authenticate" message. I've tried fresh DayZ install by removing the @DayZ folder and making a new one with the DayZ Updater.

I've been trying with DayZ code 1.6.0.1 too, but that gets me only in the debug forest without any of the DayZ hud stuff to the right side of the screen (Debug monitor, thirst, blood, etc.). Once I have managed to spawn as a bird flying over vast desert..

It's now day 8 without DayZ. I think there is something corrupted in the main database, which prevents some of us to play, because this issue emerged when Vipeax fixed the spawn issue.

My Player ID is 1299521 just in case someone would check the data for errors or something

You made 7 new characters on the same day, with NVGs on all of them and items that aren't even in the game...

You made 7 new characters on the same day' date=' with NVGs on all of them and items that aren't even in the game...

[/quote']

What do you mean?

You made 7 new characters on the same day' date=' with NVGs on all of them and items that aren't even in the game...

[/quote']

What do you mean items that werent ingame?

Thank you! Finally I can connect and play! :cool:

lucky. i dont know why that staff person wont fix mine or reply.!

Couldn't find any of your names...

CAN U PLZ FIX MY ACCOUNT U FIXED HIS AND NOT MINE> I JUST WANA PLAY :(

No.

Why wont you fix my account?

No.

i can tell you why i had NVG's and i dunno what u ment by items not ingame if you would let me explain and if you clariefyed more this could be solved. I dident do anything wrong i can tell you how i got my stuff.

Just tell me what you mean and ill tell you how and why. all i wana do is play and you wont even gimmie a chance to say anything

It happened to me after the new version 1.7.1.2.

my player id is :20676422

My name is Hecwar in game if you could please help.

Yeah this just happened to me and a clan-mate. Unfortunate, but oh well.

Patch 1.7.1.2, Beta 93825

Name: [FUN]McStabbyface

ID: 18342854

[/quote']

So you said NVG are not in the game? This started happening to me tonight after I found some guy in Elektro sporting GPS, NVG, Silenced Weapons etc. Does that have something to do with why im getting this message to? If you need my player ID and IGN its.

ID: 20979078

IGN: Falcon

Does this problem have to do with those items I found on that players body?

As Stabby said, same thing happened to us:

Patch 1.7.1.2, Beta 93825

Name: [FUN]Tigris

ID: 12278662

player id: 7881478

my in game name is "S6! Hooligan" and this happened to me since 1.7.1.2.

can i get help getting back in??

we're SOL aren't we?

Player Name: [LLJK] Balassvar

Player ID: 10812678

Same as above, played 1.7.1.2 w/ beta for about 10 minutes on NY8, server kept crashing. After the 3rd crash, started getting this error message on every server i tried to connect too. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: I have tried rolling back to 1.7.1.1 and joining a server running that version, no change.

I deleted my @dayz folder and reinstalled 1.7.1.2 using manual, torrent, and 6updater. No change.

Deleted/reinstalled the beta patch, including rewriting the batch file i use for launch, no change.

Verified the integrity of my ARMA2 install through steam, checks out.

How can i let you know what my server id is my name in game is XxSlapMySackxX. someone please fix me up :(

1.7.1.2/beta here. I found a couple hatchets and crowbars, looked like slugs. Picked them up, placed in my alice pack. Then 5 minutes later the server kicked me. Now I'm seeing this error on every server i try to login to. Help please? My nick is "gutabo".