SiennaWroten

This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction.

Name: Lophonos

ID:23496070

Picked up a hatchet and crowbar off of a body and server crashed, now i get this message.

Hey guy obv i have the same prob.

Name: Goof Juice

ID: 20391238

Was trying to run from elektro to stary and i disconnected because of server stability. When i tried to play later i was unable to join any servers sadly. Hadnt looted anything for hours : \. Thanks for your time and i hope to be playing soon!

Name: aman

ID: 20392262

few things to note:

tried Arma2 Beta patch, with 1.7.1.2 of about four or five servers. Same response from all. Tried beta patch with 1.7.0, a few servers. Same response. Tried without beta patch 1.7.1.2 (though the new patch apparently requires the patch, tried anyways, same response). Tried 1.7.0 without the beta patch on servers not running the beta patch and servers that are on 1.7.0, still the same response.

At the first instance, I was logging in to seattle 74 with a friend running the same beta patch and 1.7.1.2 in the exact same way(OA on steam, same launch options). After I first recieved the "This server is running an incorrect version of server side application", it seems to persist.

most unfortunate, any help would be most appreciated.

Also validated game files from steam, downloaded one apparently corrupted file. Still no change.

Name: Sluss

Player ID: 4234694

Kept getting disconnected due to server stability and got the following error message hopefully can get this fixed and back to testing.

Yeap, ive done a range of similar things. And nothing has worked, a lot of people seem to having this issue and im sure there are hundreds of people trying to figure out some combination to get things to work again.

But as time goes on i think the chances of the community fixing this issue is dwindling.

We need some attention to this issue from staff.

I'm getting the same problem. Any solutions yet?

Player Name: Justicon

Player ID: 4680576

Player Name: ChebuR`

Player ID: 11690438

I am getting this error message as well after a server restart. Can u help me?

I am having the same issue.... 1.7.1.2 and now I can't play. I re-installed the mod files rebooted. Everything I can think of. Help please

Ingame name=Proficuus

Player ID=18980166

I was playing fine and then the server crashed and when it came back up I am also getting this message, could a Dev please take a look and see whats going on please. Thank you

ID: 5963078

I was able to play without any problems, then the server timed out and I wasn't able to join any server anymore, I just kept getting this error message.

Name: EpeeNoire

ID: 121858

Same thing is happening to me but my debug monitor is not on my screen, when it lets me join a server as well it spawned me in noman's land from the airfield.

Player id:19840454

Name:orans

Thanks Zog.

At least we know the problem is known, and will be fixed.

Lets hope for the hotfix to the hotfix's hotfix will be sooner rather than later.

:P

my debug monitor is not on my screen' date='

[/quote']

Just install latest beta-patch

hello, i just wanted to let you know that i too am having this issue, i have tried logging in several times now.

before i got this message i had bin dissconected from a server several times after logging back in to it. on the fourth time trying to log in i got this message

my chara name: Gardner IV

my chara ID:21154182

pleaze help.