Alexx (DayZ)

WHOever fixes this gets 5bucks

TYPE BIGGER!!!

There's many threads on this, search them, leanr your actual problem, use 6 Launcher.

Edited by Sumdum

You are spamming the forum on the same subject...stop that please....

Do read the answers in those other threads you started.

If only you could aggro zombies into the forum , you would be toast :bandit:

• Like 1

Delete all your files from your @DayZ Folder ... reinstall the game with DayZ Commander ... Try again ...

If on Steam: try running it as an Administrator.

Wanna have my paypal account? Might be easier to transfer your bucks to. ^_^

You have made three threads on the same topic, I have merged them.

You've already been warned for spamming once, I suggest you take it to heart and stop doing it.

OK,

This is not an Easy fix. There are several things that could cause this.

1. If you are using Steam, go into the properties of you ArmA2 and ArmA2 OA games and Verify Game Files Integrity. This will usually find a bad file or 2. Then it will correct it.

2. Make sure you have copied over the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2\AddOns to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead.

3. Also, every time you update the ArmA 2 Beta Patch, you will have to copy it from here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta, and Over write the original here C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead.

4. If you do not have the latest Beta Version, you can get it here http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php/. Just make sure it is the most common one used with DayZ.

5. Make sure your DayZ is up to date running the latest version. You can use DayZ Commander for this. It is the best all around Launcher/Updater for DayZ I have found. http://www.dayzcommander.com/

6. If you are still having issues, Download the latest BattleEye Beta here http://www.battleye.com/download.html. You will need to download both DLL files and put them here. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\BattlEye

7. Make sure you run ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 OA at least once a week, I prefer daily. This is just to get any updates through Steam that you might not have gotten. This also resets some of the Default configurations in ArmA 2 as well.

Good Luck.

All these suggestions are BS. Sorry, but it is the truth.

I have exactly the same problem, but when I launch the game through STEAM using another (STEAM)key my character loads fine. However, if I try to play with another key I get stuck on 'setup complete'. Both times I'm using the same DayZ files/version, BETA and all that.

Still, depending on which character I'm playing; one will get stuck and not pass 'setup complete' screen, and the other loads just fine.

This makes me think it has something to do with your character's data / player id on the hive becomes corrupted or something, idk. It sucks though, as there is nothing you can really do to solve this it seems.

Edited by tickle_me_jesus