Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

Soldier Camo(Suit)

Not bannable to wear the soldier suit, but wouldn't advice advertising it for trade on the official forums... ya know.

Well, I understand. but honestly is not a trade. I'm not getting anything back. I'm just helping other players. I'm not giving it out anymore. The camp sight is abandon.

The OP is either an idiot and new to DayZ or a really good actor pretending like he 'found' some campsite with really good gear in it.

Either way, it sucks that these type of people exist in DayZ, because the game as a lot of potential to become great.

It takes a low life to cheat in a game. Someone who hasn't achieved anything great in real life and who's only form of satisfaction is screwing the game up for the rest of us.

Why not just play DayZ?

Thanks a lot, wanker.

The OP is either an idiot and new to DayZ or a really good actor pretending like he 'found' some campsite with really good gear in it.

Either way, it sucks that these type of people exist in DayZ, because the game as a lot of potential to become great.

It takes a low life to cheat in a game. Someone who hasn't achieved anything great in real life and who's only form of satisfaction is screwing the game up for the rest of us.

Why not just play DayZ?

Thanks a lot, wanker.

Pretty harsh man, it's not nice to pick on the mentally retarded like that. He doesn't know any better, just give him a glance and pass him by. He will go away if he never receives any attention. Plus if he grates on your skin that bad, just find him in game and serve it to him. The beauty of DayZ right there... blowhards and hypocrites alike can be dealt with.

Watch your 6 knox.

Found one at the Helicopter crash site today.

Also i can remember when the skins came out after 3 days some dude already found a Soldier skin.

And why would people script ONLY that skin..there are million better Skins in arma..

Maybe a Dev should give us a answer.

Found one at the Helicopter crash site today.

Also i can remember when the skins came out after 3 days some dude already found a Soldier skin.

And why would people script ONLY that skin..there are million better Skins in arma..

Maybe a Dev should give us a answer.

I agree, Most people are just jelous that we have them and they don't so they think its hacked. Jelousy kills.

Pretty harsh man, it's not nice to pick on the mentally retarded like that. He doesn't know any better, just give him a glance and pass him by. He will go away if he never receives any attention. Plus if he grates on your skin that bad, just find him in game and serve it to him. The beauty of DayZ right there... blowhards and hypocrites alike can be dealt with.

Watch your 6 knox.

I sure will man thanks.

I agree, Most people are just jelous that we have them and they don't so they think its hacked. Jelousy kills.

lol ... can you please proof to me that its not hacked and why the DayZ Wiki and almost everyone around here needs an update? Whats wrong with you?

I dont care if you use it ... you are the one who destroys his reputation (even though you are pretty much dead in this forum - dont know about youtube) ...

i really hope machinima takes a look at the things you do with your channel, your crap content, your behavior in this forum and unpartners you ASAP

there are plenty of people out there who upload quality content about DayZ and are far far away from being partnered ... so dont think you will last long with your bullshit attention whoring style

• Like 1

First of all if you watch my video, you will know the items were in the game already. I never hacked to get the items. You can tell by my partners reactions and mine. Also there is other people in the forums/game that have found them and have said they are not hacked.

YOU never hacked them into the game. but the guy who put them into the truck clearly ran scripts

which is what we've been saying for the last 6 pages sheesh learn to read

and screw the people who have said they're not hacked. because they're NOT hacked. they're scripted and those kids don't have a clue

at the end of the day Rocket didn't Put them into DayZ. some script kiddie did.

also the opinions of a few carrots on the forums does not equal facts.

the facts are this. they're not legit.

Edited by Blindingsun

YOU never hacked them into the game. but the guy who put them into the truck clearly ran scripts

which is what we've been saying for the last 6 pages sheesh learn to read

and screw the people who have said they're not hacked. because they're NOT hacked. they're scripted and those kids don't have a clue

at the end of the day Rocket didn't Put them into DayZ. some script kiddie did.

I need to find/kill someone else to get a normal suit then.

I need to find/kill someone else to get a normal suit then.

nah you can still wear it at the Server admin's discretion. but if you get banned for wearing it then that's your problem and yours alone tbh.

you can't get global banned for it.

but don't kid yourself like they're find and legit, because you'll be misleading yourself and others by doing so

Thanks to everyone who joined, Also i gave our the name of the server i was in and thanks to those who played w/ us. :)

Lol this kid is so fucking stupid that my mind is completely blown. I can't be assed to put any more effort into my post.

Edited by KField86