Sign in to follow this  
AllMightyKnox

Soldier Camo(Suit)

Read em and weep ladies.

Never scripted/hacked in our lives.

Nice legit and non-duped gear you got there.

Nice amount of Sandbags, one of the rarest items in game, and nice amount of soldier suits, a totally non-scripted in item.

Also, a really mature name that shows your mental age.

I'm gonna give you a 1/10 because you are at least trying.

• Like 2

Jealous much.

When 10 guys play 350+ hours of the game, you get some gear.

Deal with it.

Dude BSM don't even have soldier skins, and they're Substantially a bigger clan than you and they're teamed with rebel regiment.

just cos you're 10 guys doesn't mean shit. you're using scripted gear. deal with it

Dude BSM don't even have soldier skins, and they're Substantially a bigger clan than you and they're teamed with rebel regiment.

Do not care about some other team.

We stole a bunch of gear. Not our script. Sure as hell aint letting it go to waste.

I could tell you how we got it... Its a rather amusing story tbh, but I think i'll wait till the standalone before posting those videos.

Wooooooww snipingnewbs ... you guys have a cool claaan ... are you a pro gamer ???? nice gear ... i wish i could ever ever find a tent ... but you have like 50 of them .... and nice skins and cars ... i have never seen a vehicle in my life ... how did you find it?!

this are the most amazing screenshots i have ever seen in my life!!! .. thanks for sharing ... you are my favorite DayZ Player now

bgF3T.gif

Every admin should auto kick anyone bringing hacked gear into their server (not ban though as I don't expect everyone to know what is in the game and what isn't, especially if they are new) You can either drop it and rejoin or play on a server with admins who don't care, welcome to report the server too, we know how effective that is.

Pretty sure both that truck and soldier suits are scripted (implying you didn't know that when you saw 24 of them).

Edited by puppetworx
  • Like 1

Oh cos you can't POSSIBLY find scripted shit in a truck? boy you're not using the grey matter.

and like that guy said 24 of them is enough proof they're scripted in.

Edited by Blindingsun

24 of them is enough proof they're scripted in.

OMG terminagay 5, if you're 'fighting a new nightmare, in the war against script kiddies' you obviously don't know your enemy.

Proof you're ill-qualified.

You're fired.

I am no longer giving my location away. Stop sending my private messages asking for suits or where the camp sight is at. Sorry!

Is that hwk guy trolling.. or is it really that stupid? I hope the first honest... coz he's having a bukkake of shame. :o°°°°°

(soldier camo is NOT legit... and you don't need to "guess", it's about the spawn loot db. those kids nowaday...)

I just found a camo suit in a residential house. Trufax.

Dropped my civi suit for it as it doesn't do anything.

Dont feed the troll, let the thread die!

This guy is so jealous about his hacked loot that it hurts.

If you use hacked loot you will support the hacker behavior, many people (including me) will treat you as hackers.

Wear the Soldier Outfit and you will be banned from many servers, have fun with your stolen hacked stuff.

Edited by YassirX

I just found a camo suit in a residential house. Trufax.

Dropped my civi suit for it as it doesn't do anything.

Its just a suit nothing changes just the look.

Its just a suit nothing changes just the look.

seemed to not change a thing except my humanity.. oh well, I prefer my combat trousers and jar head hair cut :D

seemed to not change a thing except my humanity.. oh well, I prefer my combat trousers and jar head hair cut :D

Lol, I actually want the HERO skin :(

Not bannable to wear the soldier suit, but wouldn't advice advertising it for trade on the official forums... ya know.