Wutangrza

Post your humanity!

How come everyone's humanity is so low? :o Here's my stats.. :B

b3jKf.jpg

+70.000

but the Hero skin is bugged.

Untill you reach 2500 humanity, you regenerate a little humanity while actively playing. However when you login as Hero, the debug monitor shows your humanity at 0, this means you'll regenerate additional 2500, which is added to your character's real humanity, evertime you play for an hour or two. The only difficulty getting the hero skin for regular survivors is getting from 2500 to 5000. After you go hero, you're generating +2500 each session, because the debug monitor is broken.

Edited by Dallas

+70.000

Untill you reach 2500 humanity, you regenerate a little humanity while actively playing. However when you login as Hero, the debug monitor shows your humanity at 0, this means you'll regenerate additional 2500, which is added to your character's real humanity, evertime you play for an hour or two. The only difficulty getting the hero skin for regular survivors is getting from 2500 to 5000. After you go hero, you're generating +2500 each session, because the debug monitor is broken.

Aah okay well that explains it haha ^^

Well I'm not 100% sure what mine is but I'm sure its really negative. Anyway to tell now without the de-bug monitor on?

+70.000

Hmm dude I just logged in to check, and when i log in to DayZ with the debug monitor showing, it doesn't reset just like you said. I can put the debug monitor on one hour later and its still the same way (while being online for one hour).

-190k, killed 2 more people today ^^

Haha I love how happy you are about it :D

0 been like that since I hit +5k so I have no idea apart from the usual increase over time whenever I login, even heals don't raise it any further.

Edited by RogueNZ

Hmm dude I just logged in to check, and when i log in to DayZ with the debug monitor showing, it doesn't reset just like you said. I can put the debug monitor on one hour later and its still the same way (while being online for one hour).

Which skin did you log in with camo clothing, ghillie suit or female skin?

-10000 , -7500 , 2500 (On some fail server) , - ....

But what difference?) the main thing - in what party of people aspires (if you understand about what I :D)

Using cases it would be desirable to tell that vposledny time there were servers with an obvious abuse of authority from administrators of the server... Examples? Suddenly certain number of people dies and кикаются from the server. Killed the person on an ATV - didn't manage to collect лут as was кикнут with lag of the client in attempt of repeated calling and so on. One even wrote down - DE 563...

It seems to me it is necessary to solve problems in this party of game

-112,000 for me :P got to love hacking

:o ;)

Just shy of +11k, haven't killed anyone since it has been re-introduced, got my clan to do the hard work while I'm spotting :D

At one time I had +51314 until it ended with a bad chopper ride day before yesterday. <_<

Edited by NoyZ