Asdzx17

why are bandits such jerks?

i understand that there is the whole "don't trust anyone" thing, but seriously? why does everyone have to shoot on sight, EVEN IF im calling out saying "hey, please don't shoot me, im in your firehouse on accident and i'm unarmed with medical supplies"

seriously? no matter where i go i just get shot, i can't even play the damn game for more then 10 minuets without getting killed by a bandit, my longest life was maybe 3 hours and that was because of breaking my legs from falling down two STEPS of stairs. anything other then that has been literally 10 minuets of life or less. i think there should be a non bandit/non PVP enabled server HIVE where people get together and fight off the zombies and not each other, but make it a different HIVE system so you can't take the items found in this said HIVE to the current PVP enabled HIVE. like a rookie kind of HIVE, learn the map, get your feet wet kind of thing.

i'm not looking to dying in three shots in the back from a bandit from when i first start, i would like a fighting chance, but i suppose the nature of the beast prevents that...

i still love the game aside from that, i love the survival, love it all, without its few current bugs of course.

and to this point i don't know where im going with this,

all in all, i think there should be a PVP disabled HIVE for rookies such as my self then when were ready, we move to the real deal.

also to any bandits/on sight killers that read this...please don't be such jerks to people who are begging for mercy before they can even see you, frankly, i would like to help you, and im sure im not the only one.

The point being is I've run into survivors who claim friendly, ran into people without guns who claimed friendly, and as soon as they get a gun or a blood transfusion they kill me. So I'm not trusting jack shit unless I'm in an advantage.

That's what the game is about, trust. If you trust someone and they shoot you in the face, well that means don't trust them anymore. But there are plenty of friendlies out there that will help you. Don't bag on bandits either, I'm a bandit but I still help people when they look lost. I too have gotten axed in the head when trying to give someone a blood transfusion.

why are bandits such jerks?

The answer is already in the question. btw they are not bandits...99% of them claiming to be a bandit have some mental illness or need the satisfaction of a kill because they are nobody IRL. Yes, i also go on a player hunt too once in a while.

Edited by Enforcer

If you must go to cherno and elektro, get in & out as fast as possible, get medical supplies & weapons then go north. Avoid players instead of reaching out to them in chat.

Because there is little reason not to shoot somebody on site.

The other day I had a bunch of zombies on my tail and ran into a barn. Lo and behold another player was in there with an enfield on the second floor. I said over the coms "friendly! Friendly! please dont shoot!" and he said "cool man! yeah thanks for not shooting me!". Then he helped me kill the 10 or so zombies that chased me into the barn. I asked him if he needed anything, he said no and left the barn. I proceeded to look around the barn at the loot drops and found something I needed - the same gun runs back in while I am in the loot animation and puts an enfield round in my head. I had M4A3, Coyote, etc... pretty good gear and he probably just wanted the upgrade.

You just don't need anybody in this game, at least not strangers. A lot of folks have their meta-gaming community and that is where you get your friends from. Encountering strangers usually ends in somebody dying because there is literally no reason to not kill them, unless you are roleplaying or bored wanting to see what happens. There is no survival impetus. You have shiner shit? *BAM* now its mine.

There will always be people that just go around deathmatching, but beyond that for people that MIGHT otherwise entertain some type of cooperation or cooersion rather than outright murder... there is no mechanic or reason to support that gameplay.

PLAY ON A LOW POPULATION SERVER then no one will kill you when your getting gear and once you get good gear then you can join some high population servers. like really you couldn't think of that your self come on man its not that hard don't join a server with 60 out of 75 people trying to start off like how stupid can you be?

It has turned into quite the deathmatch. Especially Electro, that has just turned into a complete no-go zone...

Yesterday, logged back into a server in Electro, 2 seconds after logging, bam i die. So i get an Electro spawn, run in and try to get revenge. Turns out there was a group of 3 camping there so BAM i die again. 2nd time in a row i get ANOTHER Electro spawn, i find a makarov, manage to flank their position, crawl up on them, go into crouch and kill one of them with a Ghillie suit on. I then proceed to kill the second shooter who ALT + F4's... so i decide to camp the spot waiting for him to come back when i get a bullet in the back from the 3rd shooter 5 minutes later. FML.

PLAY ON A LOW POPULATION SERVER then no one will kill you when your getting gear and once you get good gear then you can join some high population servers. like really you couldn't think of that your self come on man its not that hard don't join a server with 60 out of 75 people trying to start off like how stupid can you be?

trust me, i've tried it, i try to find 0/60 or 2/60 servers as much as possible because i really need that early advantage, sounds cheap, but its what i need, and minuets later, even on the 0/60 servers somone joins, usually 1 or 2 people, then another...and another..next thing i know, the server is full, i got some decent gear, im in elektro hospital and....BOOM HEADSHOT. im dead.

just my bad stroke of luck i suppose...

If you want a fair server you rent one and make it password protected. This is a part of the game, if you can't handle it don't play it.

If you want a fair server you rent one and make it password protected. This is a part of the game, if you can't handle it don't play it.

You can't be part of the main hive and do that.

Regardless, bandits aren't all jerks. Some of them have honour to them, but the question is, how confident are you that Mr Balaclava is going to off clean?

Spoken like a true loser. So anyone who comes on here and plays this game with the intention of killing everyone they dont know in R/l is a nobody in real life? or maybe that is the way they have decided they wanted to play this game? I wonder how many times I've killed you?

sad pathetic loser is sad.

• Like 1

God, the ignorance is beyond anything that I have seen all week.

THOSE AREN'T BANDITS; THEY'RE MURDERERS. LEARN TO DIFFERENTIATE BEFORE MAKING SUCH A POST.

A non bandit/PvP server is such a stupid idea.

If you can't play the game for more than 10 minutes without being shot, then you're not doing it right. Become adaptable before complaining on the forums.

Because they are having fun being dicks and there is not a single thing stopping them. Blame the game for the mechanics that gives "killing on sight" advantage over being friendly.