Professional N00b

Zombies should be removed from DayZ

I would also like to see all other players removed. They make the game way too hard. The other day I was at the NWAF and I simply walked up to a guy and said "Friendly!". Guess what happened. He shot me in cold blood. I don't know how he can sleep at night.

I can't wait for these new features to be implemented in the standalone. I'm pretty sure Rocket's reading this right now and taking notes. I'm also sure if I post this on multiple threads there's more chance of it being listened to.

Good sir, you have humbled me. Have some beans.

I love the fact that your nickname really suits you...

And please... go play with your barbies again, because you failed troll doesn't make sense...

Please, don't be that dense.

i totally agree.

also, the whole random loot spawn thing is totally unnecessary and unfair. weapons should always be available. like, totally.

You may as well take zombies out of this game now as most people's aim on this game is to kill one another you may as well call it team death match with a zombie twist.....

There should be NPC cops running around to catch those public drunkards who call themselves "infected".

It's all Obvious that they drank all the whiskey

Delete the zombies! Add the PONY'S!.... DayZ: Pony Farm Simulator.

• Like 1

(Disclaimer: Only respond if your opinion is exactly the same as mine because I don't want to hear other people's views.)

Dirty Liberal

Edited by esham

I personally would like zombies to remain in DayZ on the condition that Rocket changes their model to the Heavy from TF2 and yell out at maximum volume; 'CRY SUM MOAR' when they are chasing players and/or hitting them.

Edit: Hurr lexicon.

Edited by Myth`~
  • Like 4

I personally would like zombies to remain in DayZ on the condition that Rocket changes their model to the Heavy from TF2 and yell out at maximum volume; 'CRY SUM MOAR' when they are chasing players and/or hitting them.

Edit: Hurr lexicon.

Best idea ever.

I second this motion and also happen to think guns should be removed. They're really dangerous and break the basic concept of the game.

. Guns don't kill people. People kill people
  • Like 1

Zombies in this game are completely unrealistic and they're total asshats. I mean, they sit at spawn and kill unarmed players who are just trying to get loot.

They just make the game too difficult and they should be completely removed to fix their game-breaking attitudes. Who agrees with me?

(Disclaimer: Only respond if your opinion is exactly the same as mine because I don't want to hear other people's views.)

So technically what you're saying is you them to remove Zombies from a Zombie Survival Game. - All of my what.

They call it Day-Z because it's the final day for Humankind and the "Day" for zombies to begin. Also, Master Brain's correct. This is a forum, you can post where ever you want if the Admin's don't restrict. I don't disagree nor agree with what you said, I'd just have this to say. If you don't want to play with zombies, then go back to normal ArmA 2.

The sheer stupidity in this thread is amazing.

I love how this thread actually got moved to the "suggestions" forum.

Edited by Professional N00b
  • Like 2

The sheer stupidity in this thread is amazing.

Yes, yes it is. People must be inbreeding at an extreme rate for this kind of retardation to be so rampant.

You have my beans OP, good show. B)