hemp0325

Where have you found your NVG's?

Found my current pair at a crashed helicopter, south of Stary Sobor, along with a Mk 48 Mod 0. It was night so I was able to raid it without drawing too much aggro.

On the corpse of a dead player near Balota airfield, right after I'd just spawned. He had an AS50 and ghillie suit too, pretty lucky.

I found mine on a guy in a ghillie who was raiding a Heli crash site when I killed him with my double barrelled shotty. lol. He also had a rangefinder and AS50 TWS, probably a hacker but you're allowed to use hacked gear apparently! :)

I found mine in a 5 month old thread ;)

AC

Lol, perhaps it took him 5 months to find them??? :P

Found two a a helo crash once. Then one more on a body. I didn't kill him but I sure didn't have any problem taking it!

On a corpse at the base of a lighthouse. Fully geared up, he must have fallen. Cracked me up.

• Like 2

On a corpse at the base of a lighthouse. Fully geared up, he must have fallen. Cracked me up.

No, I meant to whisper kick just like I meant to roll off that roof.

• Like 1

On dead bandits, tents and barracks. Never found any at a heli crash. :(

I've been playing this game for a long long time, and never found a single pair of them. Not at helis, not at NWAF, nothing...

A while back after I convinced one of my friends to start playing, he found a pair on a crashed heli the second night he played. I was a bit annoyed. :P I don't kill a lot of players though, and I don't kill a lot of zombies, so it seems that's the best way to find them, and may explain my troubles.

Edited by Enrico

I've been playing this game for a long long time, and never found a single pair of them. Not at helis, not at NWAF, nothing...

A while back after I convinced one of my friends to start playing, he found a pair on a crashed heli the second night he played. I was a bit annoyed. :P I don't kill a lot of players though, and I don't kill a lot of zombies, so it seems that's the best way to find them, and may explain my troubles.

Yeah, I've had a good few sets and only one of them was naturally spawned (NW airstrip barracks). The rest were all found on bandits and at camp sites.

I feel like I am one of the few.... I had managed to find 3 AS50s on a server and traded a guy with an extra pair of NVGs and AS50 for his. I usually trade gear for them. Never taken them from anyone.... weird as it may be.

I have had only 2 NVG's and I got both of them from a bandit that surprised and attacked me first with AS50 and L85 AWS.

But I've never found them on the ground.

NVG's are for cowards. The only tool I need to navigate the dark is road flares and a lot of balls.

• Like 1

Found some on player bodies, player camps, at heli crash sites on the floor around the chopper.

Also found a pair of NVG on the dead Zombie pilots walking around the heli crash sites, tho i read its rare they carry them.

Once at a heli crash site a long time ago around Zeleno

That's the only time i've actually FOUND nvg. Stolen them from tents/bodies plenty of times though.

I've found them on crashed chopper sites and in NWA barracks twice. Rest came from either my buddies or dead bodies :) ow yea and some from a hacker box :D

Edited by terrorizer33