hemp0325

Where have you found your NVG's?

I was wondering where you guys have had some luck in finding some night vision goggles. I have found that these are the hardest item in the game to find other than satchel charges, for me at least. I have never actually FOUND a pair of night vision goggles, but a friend of mine has given me 1 or 2 before. So if you have ever found some nvg's somewhere can you please let me know so I can possibly start searching those locations for some. Thanks in advance.

A guy with a hatchet was running around Balota, he charged at me and I shot him. In his backpack were NVGs, which was weird because he actually didn't have them equipped.

I already found 2 of it :} . Always in helicrash site. One of these crash site was in NWA :P , in the same day I found a N.V and M14 in helicrash, and M4A1SD in the Airfield. Yep :P

Sorry op..Tent and dead people :) Never seen any at the barracks and dont go there any more..tent hunting is more profitable.

• Like 1

Peoples tents up north.

snipers laying around the hills surrounding Cherno and Elektro(have to sneak up and kill them fast, they usually alt4 pretty quick.)

Helicopter crashes. Crashed-Heli-Map-v7.jpg

ive found countless off people ive killed / tents / vehicles etc...

but ive legit found 2 off crash sites. one south of stary (was an L85 at this crash site too :P ), one north west of vybor

Edited by Buffjesus

Search the northern boarder, got lucky at a crash site also.

They spawn at helicopter crash sites, like most rare weaponry and items. So just search around looking for these (possibly use a map, though there are so many that it will barely help). If you get lucky and run across one its a whole other level of luck to find something rare instead of a box of STANAG rounds and an FN FAL. (which seems to be all i've ever found at heli crash sites + one M14 Aim)

Military Zombies are the most common place for me to find NVGs. This includes the ones at both Chopper crash sites and deer stands.

never. ever. found nvgs. raided over 100 barracks by now, searched and found heli crash sites, both already looted and freshly spawned, never nvgs.

got .50 cal wep out of one tho.

FIrst time I raided NWAF I found it. But the other 3 times were dead people

My latest pair? off 2 bandits that tried to ambush me while I was making a camp fire, luckily I had a L85 and just enough rounds left. Heard em commin in hard and fast ran back a little and let that thermal unload. Also got an extra gps and NVGs for my friend who came on later, thanks guys :).

I found mine at a crashed heli site, but I killed a guy and he for some reason had NVGs in his backpack and equipped on him, I got NVGs for me and a friend, couldn't complain.

Found majority of mine at crash sites. Other than that, player camps and dead bodies.