mik344

Do a lot of girls play dayz?

It's everywhere on the internet i think :D "Hey guys there's a girl playing a game! Thats freaky!!" ^^

I meant the comments made here about the female gender but then did I expect anything different on the internets?

facebook doesn't count as the internet. it's a leper colony off to one side to keep the sickness contained ;)

yeah you're right :D

Well. I'm the only girl in my clan (TBB) and we play often all together, and we're doing it pretty well so far. So I'm not a "normal" (idiotic) girl? o.o

I bet you're some neckbeard 40 year old pretending to be a girl
  • Like 2

Well I doubt its like gender related. There are and will be guys/girls like that

Prolly a little gender related lol

Here I am.

And what the fuck, you never saw one in the forum? you pm'd me? .. o:

He's onto you, woman!

Of course girls play DayZ. So do transsexuals, transvestites and hermaphrodites.

:-)

Seems a lot more than any other game I have played, many of my friends girlfriends/wives it, probably don't want to have a bunch of creepy neckbeards stalking them though.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

HELlO WORLD!!!

We never post often becuse men online are a weird breed that like to judge us before we say anything lol

KEEP ON GAMIN WEIRDOS!

• Like 1

OH BOY ITS THAT TIME AGAIN, EVERYONE'S EXCITED FOR THE BIWEEKLY "CASUAL SEXISM" THREAD!

• Like 4

There are a lot of girls on the internet, you just don't see them because they aren't as open as guys on the internet.

Besides, if girls make an appearance, all the oversexed 12 year olds make her uncomfortable and leave.

I have a friend IRL who's on steam, who I tried to get interested in TF2 (FTP) but she told me no because she thinks she's crap at video games.

i think Rocket IS trying to get more Women to play the Mod so he calls it DAISY, But they leave when they learn its not a flower picking simulator tbh lol. Only joking ladies nice to hear you play as well ,,,,PEACE.

Edited by Moxyz1

Here I am.

And what the fuck, you never saw one in the forum? you pm'd me? .. o:

I lol'd. But seriously OP, are you really this desperate?

• Like 2

Well. I'm the only girl in my clan (TBB) and we play often all together, and we're doing it pretty well so far. So I'm not a "normal" (idiotic) girl? o.o

Fuck normal! Wish I knew more girls who gamed!

Yes, we exist. I'm interested in this game, right now I'm thinking about purchasing it and so I will try it on friday at gamescom. So, there will be live actual prove *g*

But when I try a shooter for the first time, I normally don't say my gender, because I don't wanna be judged by all the guys. The general asumption, that women are bad gamers because they're women is not very fair. Maybe we don't grasp a shooter just as quick as guys, but that doesn't mean we are generally bad (or stupid) just because of our gender.

HELlO WORLD!!!

We never post often becuse men online are a weird breed that like to judge us before we say anything lol

KEEP ON GAMIN WEIRDOS!

you just judged?

Sure we do, although I haven't met another in game yet.

My wife absolutely pwns me at MW2, and was our trusty point defense in Insurgency with an RPK. She did medic and zerk in Killing Floor. Her rig cannot handle Arma II, but she think the premise of Dayz is interesting. However, she does not even talk in games unless she has admin and can kickban guys who are offensive. Quite a few guys cannot handle the existence of the opposite sex, but the way they behave I dont think they'll procreate anyway ;)

Edited by -Freshmeat