well about the green mountain part.. seems like you might wanna check out that mass grave someone was talking about. Maybe it's not really a radio tower, but it might come from the top of the tower with that bodybag or so..

why don't you check that out, maybe you 'unlock' something when you get there with your radio, maybe new sending, new morse, new codes (big loot!)

Sigh.

This thread needs to be locked xD

There are no radios. if you find it, it's hacked in. It doesn't give out co-ordinates. The initial post linked to tree stand locations, and said about quarantine subject escaping. Was not actually in dayz. Not coded. Just some guy with huge hoax.

no actually not. you CAN find radios on That Mountain. the military soldiers drop them. but it dont got any purpose

lol, i found a radio. I was going to make a post about if it is hacked.

When, where, how, why?

i have never read 12 pages of any forum in my life + tons of pages on real life number stations O.o gief more things like this to fuck up by brain!

there is this one thing that makes me thinking,,,,

Rocket and others are actually (ex)military, and Rocket said something in one interview about that he initially started this project as a work for some special military unit (as training tool or more?).

What if there are things left in the code that had some secret purpose?

what if.....arcquelum spericum nidem.....?

Edited by ponc
  • Like 1

Chuck Norris tried to go to Green Mountain once but it ran away and hid from him. Chuck found green mountain and took it way back in time to an area in the North America's where head-butted the mountain, pummeling it into the ground until it was no more. Some say Mr Norris went to far and today that area is called "Death Valley" which lies 300 feet below sea level.

http://i.imgur.com/yUt6H.jpg this is where I found it btw, if anyone is interested, I don't know if you'll have the same 'luck' as I did, or if you're even interested, and it just played again about 8 minutes ago, and it is confirmed the same message on a loop, but it is still getting kinda redundant at this point.. it should at least be like fallout 3 where it is an actual radio station with music. Sorry for the profanity in the chat on the screenshot link, if it is against the rules, I'll remove the link.

I just linked one in my last post about where I found it

edit: neat, instead of letting you make multiple posts, it merges all sequential posts together if no one posted after you. :D

Das an OLD ass picture, friend.

i have never read 12 pages of any forum in my life + tons of pages on real life number stations O.o gief more things like this to fuck up by brain!

Same here .__. This was truly a brilliant idea! Rocket, if you're listening to this, GIVE IT A USE! Maybe a form of comm as someone said with different frequencies. Or someone mentioned giving a crashed heli location 0_0 Just really want to see this radio in the game, legit, and having a purpose :)

Get Sayid to fix it! I heard there's a message that's been replaying over and over with a french woman talking on it periodically

Edited by calthehunter

Oh shit, I remember one day, before I knew about the horrors of Green Mountain, I decided to go there and see if there was any military loot. I got bored, so jokingly, I pretended to turn the radio station ON. Little did I know what I had caused...

It was already released on DayZ wiki a while ago that the radio annouces the location of deer stands in morse code as well as a short message.

I wonder whether it's a bug or an easter egg the DayZ dev team put in. If it's an easter egg, they should put in more creepy, remarkable shit like this in for the players to discover!

Those Things might want thier radio back you should return it before..

• Like 1