MattTheMont

is there a new hero skin?

can someone provide a pic of this so called 'hero skin'? or is it just the basic 'survivor' model?

AT the moment there is no new hero skin... but in the up coming days they are thinking about releasing a new patch which will have a new bandit and hero skin :)

Yep I have the new hero skin, its a white shirt with a kevlar jacket. My hat is also a grey/brown colour and I am wearing fingerless gloves. I also have a scarf around my neck.

Yep I have the new hero skin, its a white shirt with a kevlar jacket. My hat is also a grey/brown colour and I am wearing fingerless gloves. I also have a scarf around my neck.

a picture for proof would be nice there man

LOL I have nothing to prove, however if you check the 1.7.2.5 rollout thread, someone has already posted a picture of the hero skin there, mine looks just the same as that.

lawlll ok i found a pic that's actually pretty cool :)

post-69431-0-55662500-1344835603_thumb.p

Edited by MattTheMont
  • Like 1

lawlll ok i found a pic that's actually pretty cool :)

Source. Not that I mind (I didn't take the screenshots; only found and patched them together), just that sharing the image on its own leaves out a lot of information.

Edit: typo

Edited by Fantikerz

What an stupid question. For how long you already play DayZ ?

What an stupid comment! How old are you, 12? You could answer him, or just, hmm... Shut up?

• Like 3

yes there is a hero skin + 5.000H will get u it. iv told my clan to never shoot anyone wearing it but if u got a bandit skin u are going down :)

I expect to get shot as soon as I get it. Bad guys will definitly shoot on sight on those. I'm sick of those bandits

What kinda sucks is that plad shirt will stick out like a sore thumb. Why would you ever want this over a camo suit?

This Skin looks so damn awesome!!!

I got it a few secs ago and I am amazed...

I love this new System :D

Edited by FeeLiX

me and my mate just got it too, i shouted hack lol

you get some nice gloves and knee pads as well :)

Edited by SmokingAir

I believe the skin kicks in at 4500 humanity. Might be higher. All I know is that I've got a camouflage suit, so I won't get to see it either way.

I have 4970 humanity and it hasn't kicked in yet. I assume it happens at 5k, as others have said.