Restore Integrity Humanity

TO ALL CHEATERS AND PISSED OFF PEOPLE

To the thousands of infuriated users and Devs,

As many of us thought when Dayz first hit, finally a game that really simulated an apocalyptic zombie invasion, how awesome. When I first started playing, I became consumed to find the next best gun and figuring out how to hunt and cook meat to combat the next city full of zombies. I haven't had that much fun in a game. Moreover, the RPG aspect of the game was exhilarating. coming in contact with random players, some hostile some friendly, was always a great surprise. Unfortunately as the game began to grow, so did the need to shoot on sight. The only non-bandits in the game now are those that have just re-spawned. I thought to myself, if that's the direction that the game is taking, arm up and so be it. Countless hours of killing and scavenging kept me playing constantly. Electro and the coast got old, I realized it was time for a change of scenery. The rush I got when I stumbled upon my first car was gratifying. Dayz then took place as my favorite game I've ever played. The game was perfect for me. After weeks of playing, I was hanging on the hospital in Electro when I heard a loud rumble and I died. Infuriated, I made my way back to the hospital to investigate and get all my stuff back. To my surprise, the city was being bombed by hackers. The game became just a tad less fun. I found a new server and began to start all over. After playing for about an hour, I was spawned with everyone in the game to a field as we were picked off one by one until we all died. When I re-spawned, the hacker found me and gave me a full camo and a mp5. I walked away questioning, "how is that any fun ruining the game for everyone". I wasn't that mad but all i could think about was what someone thinks when they cheat. They didn't earn a single thing, but not only that, they erase hours and hours of hard work of actual players. I honestly would feel terrible about myself knowing I was totally fucking over thousands of people's enjoyment. I never questioned if cheating was right or wrong, but how people could justify it in themselves. I truly feel sorry for the poor souls that get enjoyment from taking from others. This is a serious problem with the world. It's not a question if the game will be ruined by hackers, it already has. Dayz has already lost many users and now me. I never post in forums due to the immaturity in others and it always ends up with people saying ridiculous things. I am so frustrated with Dayz and the cheating users that I really felt that the Devs should hear about it. The purpose of a game is to provide entertainment. I'm not blaming the Devs for not protecting this, I just want them to know that yet another user has thrown in the towel. I'm saddened that a game with this much potential has been ruined. I've tried so hard to stick with it and continue to play, but it is practically impossible to go anywhere in the game now.

Thanks for allowing me to express my frustration.

Apologies to all the respectable players out there, yet another game has fallen to cheaters.

• Like 7

Use

The

Enter

Key

And funny GIF.

Bitches love funny GIF

1ZC6O.gif

Edited by SqTH
  • Like 2

Came to thread

Saw the Great wall of text

Instantly blinded

Thanks OP

came to thread have nothing to add so ill insult the OP thats always good for lulz hurr hurr durr lulz

came to thread have nothing to add so ill insult the OP thats always good for lulz hurr hurr durr lulz

Derka Derka, so you do the same thing. The irony!

I feel ya. I'm sticking to it because honestly I have the most fun in the first couple hours of play before I get any loot I actually want to hold on to, but last night when I lost my DMR and L85A2 AWS after carefully planning my routes and painstakingly hunting down various other players, I put the hurt on a hacker.

I got the hell out of dodge and fell over dead a minute later in the woods, it sucked but oh well.

So far, every post in here apart from the guy directly above me (and Seattle, a couple posts up), is a fucking asshole douchebag.

OP is right. The rest of you are not worth spitting on.

~Sol

Edited by Sol
  • Like 1

We've all had some bad experiences lately. We feel you.

But understand that most users here are running out of paitence for rants like this, every single day, you know? Most of them are going to react acidically.

Users are running out of patience for the fucking hackers, not the threads. This game is dying and all you people can do is troll and complain about the sorts of threads people are making.

This isn't a game, people. This isn't anywhere NEAR a game. It is a mod. An extension. A small part.

If you can't persevere, then that's fine.

But I'm still going to play, no matter how many times I am killed by hackers, bugs, or anything similar to said product. I will keep playing; I will keep testing each new patch that Rocket brings out.

All is not lost if merely one person stands true.

Users are running out of patience for the fucking hackers, not the threads. This game is dying and all you people can do is troll and complain about the sorts of threads people are making.

How the shit is it dying? DayZ will won't die, stop overreacting.

Personally I like the starting out aspect. When you get all end game there is still a bunch of stuff to do but my favorite part of the game is scavenging. Finding an enfield or *gasp* A WINCHESTER! on a fresh spawn... Best. Feeling. Ever.

Ive also gotten pretty talented at clicking the abort button.

Yeah I've all but given up as well after dying 4 times in the last 3 days to hackers... if it's another shooter, I don't worry, I switch servers, it's frustrating but there's no perma-death. In this game, it's so much worse because you spend 10 hours running through the forest like an idiot holding down the W key until your finger gets sore, get that amazing bit of gear, only for it all to disappear in an instant. Try only playing on low pop servers in the middle of the night - I find a lot of skiddies probably aren't awake betwee 5amand 10am ish so it's a little safer around then... lol

• Like 1