holycheeseboy

Admin abuse US1320, restarting the server after vehicle is stolen

I read this entire thread. All 11 pages of it. I laughed, I cried and most of all--I lost even more faith in humanity.

Dear OP,

Stop being a pretentious C-Sucker. You've made your point and there is nothing else you can do--MOVE ON! You are starting to act less like a irritated DayZ player and more like some self appointed douchebag "fighter for the common man"

Dez. Jesus Christ man if you are [really] 21 you need to mature up fast. Writing 10 posts calling people assholes, jerks, fags and all that stuff really doesn't help your case; especially if your story you told was actually true.

Everyone who is knocking the OP or Dez should really get a clue too. You are pissed of at a situation that spawns from a much bigger problem. If Dez was paranoid at hackers and restarted the server that is on him. It's not right, but it's still on him. If we didn't have so many god damn hackers Dez would have never had the exuse in the first place whether it was really hacking or not.

Instead of sitting here for 11 pages bitching about somthing so god damn pointless, why not go start a thread entitled:

FIX THIS RAMPANT HACKING WHOEVER RUNS THIS BITCH!!.....please.

Thank you. My name is Adam and I need your vote.

#dollada06-2012

• Like 3

I read this entire thread. All 11 pages of it. I laughed, I cried and most of all--I lost even more faith in humanity.

I actually sat and read every single post in this thread, hurray for insomnia I guess. At first I thought the OP was just being an upstanding member of the community reporting crooked admins but after a few pages I got the impression that the OP had specifically set out to fuck with the admins with the goal of getting the server blacklisted. Very sad thread overall.

I actually sat and read every single post in this thread, hurray for insomnia I guess. At first I thought the OP was just being an upstanding member of the community reporting crooked admins but after a few pages I got the impression that the OP had specifically set out to fuck with the admins with the goal of getting the server blacklisted. Very sad thread overall.

Everyone looked like an idiot by the time this thread got to where it is now.

• Like 1

MY GOD

The admin in this vid looks like more of a hacker than the guy stealing the ural.

Dupeing backpacks , hacked guns , getting scared they will lose one truck

You only get a script restitution if you are trying to hack , probably trying to teleport back to his camp

obvious or what

I

A desolate frog telephoned the Psychic Hotline and asked what his subsequent holds.

His Bosom Psychic Advisor tells him "You are contemporary to bump into rendezvous with a beautiful callow piece who will-power prerequisite to certain the whole approximately you."

The frog is thrilled, "This is great!"

"Resolve I carry out her at a party?" he croaks .

"No," says the psychic, "In biology class."

This server not getting blacklisted just goes to show that the DayZ devs don't give a shit about admins abusing their powers.

This server not getting blacklisted just goes to show that the DayZ devs don't give a shit about admins abusing their powers.

Just think though they won't pay for the servers and it's a little price for them to pay for arma to make a epic profit. At the end of they day this game will turn into just a train to make money - sad but true

Just stole a ATV off LU269 drove parked and saved it after bullets flying over my head while stealing it, and now they have closed the server, lol

US 905 restarts around 10:30 AM / PM every day, depending on what's going on at the time. I manually reset the server, as I still haven't figured out the auto restart times. One of my other admins failed to announce the reset. It was a mistake on his part and has been rectified. We announce every reset and notify everyone to save their vehics. If they return to a previous spawn, say, our camp - which you stole it from and were lucky enough not to get shot, if it's the Ural you tried to take, all you had to do was tell us and we'd have let you come get it. Like we did for [ENF] when their helicopter returned to it's previous saved location in our little basecamp.

Next time you have a problem, come and speak with us. We do our best to ensure FAIR and Balanced gameplay.

Sir

If this is true you are a hero among Admins

This is how a server should be run.

Nice, the guy apologised. Now blacklist his server and we can all move on. Otherwise the whole server reporting thing is a joke.

Also, our helicopter has been gone for well over a week, get your facts straight before you bitch next time :)

4:43 - helicopter? oops?

* - 1 for posting immediatly after watching vid and seeing quote above.

Edited by sigmadelta

"So just let it happen? Take no steps in trying to prevent it? You can still get proof without fucking the entire server over. Don't just sit back and watch as the supposed hacker has his fun with you. Yes in the end the hacker does get banned but the effects of what he did are unnecessary if given the opportunity to prevent them in the first place."

Where the hell is the sense in this? You don't send a man to prison before he comits a crime, you do it after YOU have prooved that he did the crime.

After reading through this I can say that the administration of the server seems very poor, you don't suspect a hacker without seeing it with your own eyes or see a video/screenshot about it.

I would say 60% of people blame hackers when they get killed when the real reason can be as simple as de-sync, ghillie suit etc. You had no proof else then what a mate told you, he did not even witness the acts.

You get the story behind it before you act next time.

What a hell of a read!

Isnt script restricting #62 a failed admin login attempt? idk, but that dez guy got booted when chesseboy goes to steal that blue truck @4:30 (and I notice you get booted again @ 5:00 for same script restriction #62..and again @ 6:21.)

Was that Logan777 you tried killing before he alt+f4'd? and why didnt he tell Dez to follow-suit?! ^^

To Dez. Hope you find a decent program to monitor your server...then you could see the bullets coming, at least ;P (I found 3 good 3rd-party links, 2 of which are from the arma/bis site itself..Found those doing a 3-second search for script restriction #62) Smells like someone wanted to buy a 'legal' dayz-trainer >.>

What a glorious tread. Thats just the perfect example how the DayZ Staff is thinking of the Community

NOT

AT

ALL

Go ahead and record anything.. I turned the server off for the time being because I am going to bed soon most likely, you haven't even shot at me for atleast 5 to 10 mins before I turned it off. And my one buddy said there is a hacker yada yada yada

Holy fuck, reading this random thread pisses me off, even if I realize it's months old.

Gotta love stupid admins who pay $40 for a server and think they've got the biggest schlong in town. "Grow the fuck up" i lol'd. Pussied out of a suspected hacker attack because you died after going to smoke some of your lifetime off. Your friends simply got snuck up on and taken out (sucks to suck) and since you guys were miles away from a big town it had to be a hacker.

The multiple restarts were the best part of all these shenanigans. Dumbasses having power over something = sobad