Nick8478

Ammo Not Refilling On Re-Log After 1.7.2.5

lol "fix the game plz" says the 15 year old boy whining about killing noobs with a broken glitch that just camps outside of a coastal town....and then dies to another players handgun :P

I do the game a favor but turning off easy mode...

You are stupid. The ammo pool is to make reloading clips easier to understand, the maps are huge, ammo boxes do exist (you can buy them online), and Arma II is boring as hell! All that happens is I crash the damn chopper or I run 5 miles then get shot! That is unrealistic!

Arma 2 is amazing, do a halo drop into a hostile zone, regroup, take out enemy AA, take enemy vehicles with an IR strobe, call in air strike set up an LZ for evac, evac and do an AAR.

Also I'm glad the ammo tracking is working now.

Edited by Orthus

Arma 2 is amazing, do a halo drop into a hostile zone, regroup, take out enemy AA, take enemy vehicles with an IR strobe, call in air stike, set up an LZ for evac, evac and do an AAR.

So you admit this game rips off Halo?

Anyway, all that happens is that you get into enemy territory, then you get shot once then die.

So you admit this game rips off Halo?

Anyway, all that happens is that you get into enemy territory, then you get shot once then die.

HALO (HIGH ALTITUDE LOW OPENING).

you tracking?

Just remember "nothing happens until something moves". ;)

Edited by Orthus

This prevents hackers from spawning ammo for themselves how? lawl.

Exactly. All this does is punish the honest sniper who worked hard for their loot.

I can't have fun when I'm going to be forced to drop my AS-50 for a shitty AKM off one of the survivors I fire station snipe...

This is fucking bullshit. It makes the gun underpower and hard to use. Before you could do a lot of follow up shots, but now since ammo is so hard to find and takes up so much space, this gun sucks! It took me FOREVER to finally find this gun. Now it's useless.

Rocket please fix.

bender_laughing.gif

Edited by RuneFire

It's sad people think BF3 is realistic...

Ammo pool, self healing vehicles, mav kills, tiny maps, insta respawn, ammo and heath boxes, magic repair tool... the list goes on.

Try playing ARMA2 properly - hell even DayZ - forn while and you will see how close to cod BF3 has come - CoD with Tanks.

BF2 PR was better, but now it's meh.

P.S the fuck would I go to Elektro for? Everyone knows it's a noobtown

He said "more" realistic than CoD, not realistic, which seems accurate enough. It's more sad when people think ARMA 2 sniping is realistic

I DUN C UR NAME ON IT

it'd be right next to that blood splatter that came out of your chest.

I spent 2 hours hunting chopper wrecks to get it, shot over 250 bullets from it, and killed 20 guys with it.

DUDE?! 250 shots and 20 kills?

Maybe you should hit the training grounds a little.. Thats a terrible hit ratio.

Edited by MorphineJunkie

I can't have fun when I'm going to be forced to drop my AS-50 for a shitty AKM off one of the survivors I fire station snipe...

This is fucking bullshit. It makes the gun underpower and hard to use. Before you could do a lot of follow up shots, but now since ammo is so hard to find and takes up so much space, this gun sucks! It took me FOREVER to finally find this gun. Now it's useless.

Rocket please fix.

I know it's sarcastic, but if you can aim with AS50 - nothing really changes after the patch.

you know you can use m107-mun for the AS50? so it is not consuing all of you inventory :D

@OP: but you are a nice troll, made my day.

Nevertheless I would love to see the exploits gone, including: unlimited ammo, serverhopping and loot cycle ;)

Your first post was serious trolling (i laughed hard), but now your trolling skills are leaving you and you are fucking up your troll reputation. Run, before it's too late!

Do you live in a basement perhaps? I'm detecting some hostility here. :D

OP. . what an idiot

Sarcasm, look it up its a useful word. Also Trolling.

I got killed today outside of Elektro by someone with a Makarov. I was dialing in some noob who was in the grocery store when he either hacked in or server hopped to behind me and shot me in the back of the face.

This is ridiculous. First he breaks the ammo, and then he won't fix the hacks.

Now my AS-50 is gone because Rocket cannot code.

I spent 2 hours hunting chopper wrecks to get it, shot over 250 bullets from it, and killed 20 guys with it.

All gone because of a terrible dev.

Not to mention my ghiliie and tools.

Rocket, please fix this game to make banditry harder to fix the rampant player killing. I can't do anything anymore without getting shot in the face. Noone is friendly anymore...

Lol more beans for you Sir. :D

bah is still a way to replenish ammo to full. same way as relogging but 1 step longer.

Why is this happening? My ammo does not refill anymore like it is supposed to when I relog. This makes my AS-50 useless and very hard to use....

Please Rocket fix this gamebreaking bug ASAP. In the meantime, does anyone have a temporary fix?

you got my beans, may they serve you well sir