Yeah that's right. Ban me, I don't care. Your fucking fixes are a waste of time. Remove the wirefence you damn idiots and fix the bugs if you say so. Delete those fucking dead bodies and fix the fucking spawn bug!

I keep spawning at the fucking cost and exactly at my location a fucking guy was spawned and shoots me instantly! I was at the fucking north west airfield! I lost all my gear and now I have to run back for over 40 minutes! I don't care if the gear is gone but it SUX to spawn randomly at the fuckin cost! I lived for 3 days now such a fucking bug kills me!

and now I keep spawning in solnichny or elektro! What is that shit? are you retarded or only stupid? Your fixes are fake shit! I don't want to speak of all the hackers. That's a mess too!

I'm going nuts!

Take your fucking patches back where you found them and make a rollback to a stable version.

Idiots!

Cya

PS: I excuse for the insults but it pisses me off. All those duping in the game, you are forced too, all the hackers, all the bugs. It's a mess.

Edited by 8odycount

hahahahah, 3 days, calm down dude, your illiterate retardese is giving me a headache

• Like 3

Yeah I really want the graphical issue to go away. I can't see why Rocket just doesn't delete the objects that cause the graphical shards, as there is no need to have them on the map. If you're not ready for the risks of the NW Airfield, than stay away! I've been there so many times, and have only died once there. It's really no biggie.

Edit:

Also you will learn to not get so attached to your character, and by dying you gain experience in finding gear and staying stealthy from other players. There is always a positive to every situation. Like the graphical issues. Less snipers n' bandits will camp those areas so you can gear up easier.

Edited by CerebralZombie

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

bye. not sad to see you go.

oh yea btw

:facepalm:

• Like 1

I agree, the graphics glitch should be top priority now next to making DayZ less hacker friendly.

The dead bodies glitch has been going on for so long now its really not funny, I dont find that "its alpha deal with it" is acceptable due to the length of time this bug has now been present.

I also don't beleive its professional to delay fixing it any further, its really pissing the community off, we just want it (dead solider artifacting) fixed.

Edited by Mr Zee

I sound like a guy who's pissed off! I know it's an alpha but that's not always an excuse for fucking everything! Those bugs like the graphic glitches and the spawn at the fucking cost bug is a NOGO! I never saw anything stupid in games like that. And instead of deleting those shit they try to fix their code they destroyed nut it changes nothing!

And it's not the problem I died, we have cars and a chopper to take me back. It's only as a matter of principle!

That's stupid to patch bugs like that in a game! I remember a bug in CS about 12 years ago or so, where your bullets went left beside your crosshair and it took about 8 hours and a fix came out.

The last fixes are an evidence of incompetence!

It's a Alpha, glitches and bugs are bound to happen.

Calm down.

...Its a mod...

And its in alpha.

What did you expect?

So because it's an alpha version of a mod, it's expected that on each patch that it's going to go to total trash?

I'm tired of all the posts saying it's alpha, it's okay, what, you expected it to fix everything? It's almost as bad as posts like OP's

Frankly i'm suprised they havn't recalled the update yet. Possibly worst update yet. brb spawn on the coast every time. What fun is that?

Edited by shreddedrocks

1.I sound like a guy who's pissed off! I know it's an alpha but that's not always an excuse for fucking everything! Those bugs like the graphic glitches and the spawn at the fucking cost bug is a NOGO! I never saw anything stupid in games like that. And instead of deleting those shit they try to fix their code they destroyed nut it changes nothing!

2.That's stupid to patch bugs like that in a game! I remember a bug in CS about 12 years ago or so, where your bullets went left beside your crosshair and it took about 8 hours and a fix came out.

3.The last fixes are an evidence of incompetence!

1. Maybe because you've never played an alpha mod before, there's a huge difference between an alpha mod and a game.

2. Becuase it was supported by a big company called Valve, are you seriously comparing Valve and Rocket and his small group?

3. It's an alpha that isn't close to being finished, so on.

• Like 2

So because it's an alpha version of a mod, it's expected that on each patch that it's going to go to total trash?

I'm tired of all the posts saying it's alpha, it's okay, what, you expected it to fix everything? It's almost as bad as posts like OP's

Frankly i'm suprised they havn't recalled the update yet. Possibly worst update yet. brb spawn on the coast every time. What fun is that?

They clearly said that you could download it at your own risk, the update isn't done that's why you only can download it manually, fuck sake...

They clearly said that you could download it at your own risk, the update isn't done that's why you only can download it manually, fuck sake...

I'm sure they were thinking to themselves that it was a good idea to not test the update prior to releasing it to the public. Notsrs.

If you don't like a post please don't reply. Its just feeding the thread. B)

My brother and I come across some crazy bugs from time to time. But we understand its a free game and in alpha so yes, the game can and will have bugs to the point of annoying. We don't rage about it although we may complain but its best to just report it and hope the fix is in the next patch.

For me, I expect to die at any moment for whatever reason. Its just how it is unfortunately and when things go really bad, my brother and I will log out and play Orks Must Die 2. So I guess having a backup plan works rather well to remove the rage.

Hopefully reverting back to 1.7.2.4 will solve the issue of spawning at the coast every time you log in. If not, well guess i got some other stuff to do.

edit: speaking of that, where can i go to download those files ?

Edited by shreddedrocks

I'm sure they were thinking to themselves that it was a good idea to not test the update prior to releasing it to the public. Notsrs.

Yeah, and they could fix the whole alpha by not releasing it to the public. Notsrs.

Yeah, and they could fix the whole alpha by not releasing it to the public. Notsrs.

I just hope they get everything fixed soon.

leaves 2 choices, put up with the issues and understand the development or quit the game no need to rage...

• Like 1