domistyle

DaRT - A Lightweight DayZ (and ArmA) RCon Tool (v2.1 | 11/10/2015)

Ever since i reinstalled my DayZ server i have been getting this spammed over and over again on DaRT. Anyone know why it does this and how i could disable it?

Thanks

Players on server:
[#] [iP Address]:[Port] [Ping] [GUID] [Name]
--------------------------------------------------
0   (IP REMOVED)    32   88c2b1d7b6096b24149498d19a3984d5(OK) Redneck Revenge
1   (IP REMOVED)    63   72f7590844667b3ccb65accb6b5ea83c(OK) [sS] ZombiEMA
2   (IP REMOVED)    47   d610cbcf58a33f8f7b4ad3aac04b8147(OK) ArjenOwios
3   (IP REMOVED)   47   659bb1471276335dd7f8686590c91a45(OK) xRayQuaza-
4   (IP REMOVED)     94   10f7b27162d841ca282a7351cba3a9be(OK) TheSimpleUser
5   (IP REMOVED)     31   1f05d8d3ebf5e969d127ff95b5dfdf79(OK) MrTomBlack
6   (IP REMOVED)   93   5dd6f4e0632e7e38294edf8592719579(OK) Ronnie
7   (IP REMOVED)   32   f7ecc8ed7f296b4cc3dc7caf514da74b(OK) GeertOwios
8   (IP REMOVED)   78   df47fb28ec33cf00a5e4685d126dac7c(OK) RepXARe
9   (IP REMOVED)     31   fc9eebe4e105fd1a5010207aa22d5a83(OK) Marko
10  (IP REMOVED)   79   e49a537772c6960f5b53b824b33164fe(OK) Vizor Phantom
11  (IP REMOVED)   31   7d3371dd8f0df83d24923f4ccd134668(OK) Manu
(12 players in total)

Ever since i reinstalled my DayZ server i have been getting this spammed over and over again on DaRT. Anyone know why it does this and how i could disable it?

Thanks

Players on server:
[#] [iP Address]:[Port] [Ping] [GUID] [Name]
--------------------------------------------------
0   (IP REMOVED)    32   88c2b1d7b6096b24149498d19a3984d5(OK) Redneck Revenge
1   (IP REMOVED)    63   72f7590844667b3ccb65accb6b5ea83c(OK) [sS] ZombiEMA
2   (IP REMOVED)    47   d610cbcf58a33f8f7b4ad3aac04b8147(OK) ArjenOwios
3   (IP REMOVED)   47   659bb1471276335dd7f8686590c91a45(OK) xRayQuaza-
4   (IP REMOVED)     94   10f7b27162d841ca282a7351cba3a9be(OK) TheSimpleUser
5   (IP REMOVED)     31   1f05d8d3ebf5e969d127ff95b5dfdf79(OK) MrTomBlack
6   (IP REMOVED)   93   5dd6f4e0632e7e38294edf8592719579(OK) Ronnie
7   (IP REMOVED)   32   f7ecc8ed7f296b4cc3dc7caf514da74b(OK) GeertOwios
8   (IP REMOVED)   78   df47fb28ec33cf00a5e4685d126dac7c(OK) RepXARe
9   (IP REMOVED)     31   fc9eebe4e105fd1a5010207aa22d5a83(OK) Marko
10  (IP REMOVED)   79   e49a537772c6960f5b53b824b33164fe(OK) Vizor Phantom
11  (IP REMOVED)   31   7d3371dd8f0df83d24923f4ccd134668(OK) Manu
(12 players in total)

When someone sends the BE server a command for the player list that is what it replys with Once Dart or any other rcon receive that list they take what is needed and display it in which ever way they feel is best. So what you're seeing is the raw player list that has been unedited by dart.

BRS.exe has to be running on the Server itself, in the BattlEye directory. Not on your personal computer.

I'm on a DayzPriv server. How do I execute the brs.exe on their end? Is there a command I can put into the init.sqf?

As far as I know, no. The .exe file has to be started manually or as a service, or added to the server startup script. Assuming DayzPriv uses TCAdmin, I don't believe this is possible without having the support team input it manually, which I highly doubt they will do, for security reasons. Sorry mate.

Hi 

First of all, thanks DomiStyle for this tool.  Being pretty new to it I'm sure these have been asked and answered before and if that is the case I apologise.

1. Under the Bans tab, can we have / can I see the name of the player that has been banned as one of the columns?

2. Is there a way to share the databases, specifically players and comments, so I could have several admins with a common player database and player comments section.  That share could be as simple as sticking the databases in a dropbox folder.

3. On the 'All' tab for console, chat and logs; can I keep the same text colours used under the chat tab?  At the moment all text under ALL is black and I can see which is Side and which is console text etc.  

4. As a future thing; on the Players screen, can the co-ords of the player at the refresh be included when the player is in-game.

Thanks!

Edited by Some random guy

Hi 

First of all, thanks DomiStyle for this tool.  Being pretty new to it I'm sure these have been asked and answered before and if that is the case I apologise.

1. Under the Bans tab, can we have / can I see the name of the player that has been banned as one of the columns?

2. Is there a way to share the databases, specifically players and comments, so I could have several admins with a common player database and player comments section.  That share could be as simple as sticking the databases in a dropbox folder.

3. On the 'All' tab for console, chat and logs; can I keep the same text colours used under the chat tab?  At the moment all text under ALL is black and I can see which is Side and which is console text etc.  

4. As a future thing; on the Players screen, can the co-ords of the player at the refresh be included when the player is in-game.

Thanks!

Without stealing Domi's thread as i don't know how active he is with the developement of his rcon, i suggest you take a look at our rcon http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/170620-epm-rcon-tool-0970-changelog-and-information/

It has all the features you need apart from the "Bans Tab" request as the ban list is pulled straight from your servers bans.txt which does not contain a name.

Edited by cortez

Whenever i restart dart, my player database gets reset. Is this normal because EPM saved all players that successfully joined the server whether it was restart or not.

Also, I am not able to see any vehicle chat in the logs. I have tested this and it's not showing.

Edited by JohnT

Whenever i restart dart, my player database gets reset. Is this normal because EPM saved all players that successfully joined the server whether it was restart or not.

Also, I am not able to see any vehicle chat in the logs. I have tested this and it's not showing.

Vehicle chat log is not sent to the server unless someone else is seeing it. Someone has to be in the vehicle. Same with direct/group. Someone else has to see it for it to show up in dart

@DomiStyle

Is there still any hope for an update of this tool? It badly needs some tweaking and fixing.

If not, does anyone have any suggestions for another RCon tool that could be used for Arma 2 OA / DayZ

Thanks

OK. This is driving me nuts. How do I see my player database. It gets reset every time Dart restarts. EPM keeps track no problem, but I like dart because I can see where the player is from. Is there something I'm missing. I can't find a manual for this program either.

Can someone help me i dont know what to do when i have dart and where to put it when i am hosting off survival servers

ban request timed out (server didn't respond)

How do i fix it?

Google brought me here without answers.

What happened to the developer?

What is going on with DaRT? There were no updates a long time now :x

I'm hoping to see an update with this as well, after my most recent windows 8 update, Dart wont even launch! just gives me nothing but errors....

Hey there i need help,

We got a origins Server and we use the DaRT Tool. Well i banned a player unintentionally. Now i need to unban hin but i dont know how....

Pls help me

Hi there,

does anyone know something about the developer? I'm worrying about his state of health :(

Hopefully I'm wrong and he just doesn't want to stay in contact with projects like this!

Dart itself causes more and more problems for me. The Country Flags don't work anymore and the Player requests time out all the time. Is anyone out there able to help me?

Kind regards

WonG.

hey wong

i have been told by admins that this project was canceled.

however there are better alternatives:

1. battle warden rcon : http://battlewarden.net

2. epm rcon : http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?150547-EPM-RCon-Tool-(Beta)-Changelog-and-Information

both tools work with arma 2, amra 3 and DayZ.

We got a origins Server and we use the DaRT Tool. Well i banned a player unintentionally. Now i need to unban hin but i dont know how....

Same problem here... :(

thanks frago for info.

just use the tcadmin panel to reach the admin tools (origins guard 0.5). if you don't know how to create an account, read the faq on http://lagfreeservers.com/ . log in, press ban list, then my custom ban list. unban the guid u want to over there. then go back to tcadmin panel, use the update ban list tool. then go to rcon console tool and reload bans. that's it!

kind regards

wong.

p.s.: if your ban is not in there, go to tcadmin panel, configuration files, bans.txt. search in there for the guid and the ip, delete them. then reload bans in rcon tool et voilà, it works.

Edited by WonG.

Any word on a Windows Phone application that does something like this?

Ok I need some help hear, I have used dart before with no problem, I now have a dedicated server. I cant connect to dart through the internet, I can connect locally thorough my dedi the widows firewall is on but i'm not sure what dart need to connect with the ports are opened, any ideas would be great

Hey, really love the DaRT Rcon tools, especially that it notifies you when somebody says admin in chat. I was thinking, however that it would be nice if you could put in a future update an option to modify the keywords that it notifies admins for. I was hoping that you could allow admins to modify the tools so that they could add other keywords they could get notified for. It's useful when you have players that call for a specific admin's name, or when somebody starts talking about cheaters.

Hey, really love the DaRT Rcon tools, especially that it notifies you when somebody says admin in chat. I was thinking, however that it would be nice if you could put in a future update an option to modify the keywords that it notifies admins for. I was hoping that you could allow admins to modify the tools so that they could add other keywords they could get notified for. It's useful when you have players that call for a specific admin's name, or when somebody starts talking about cheaters.

I point you to this, the EPM Rcon tool which i help create.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160118-EPM-RCon-Tool-%28Beta%29-Changelog-and-Information/page14