domistyle

DaRT - A Lightweight DayZ (and ArmA) RCon Tool (v2.1 | 11/10/2015)

Updated the thread title and first post for v0.5, had no time till now.

Can anyone else confirm this and under which conditions this occurs?

I can't reproduce it.

Only thing I have to do for it to happen is have the tool running for a while and for people to jump on and off the server normally.

I am attaching a jpg showing the flag difference. The top half of the image is when the client had been running for a few hours, the bottom half is after a client restart. By looking up the IPs I've concluded that the bottom one shows correct flags.

post-49977-0-78167800-1347731629_thumb.j

Only thing I have to do for it to happen is have the tool running for a while and for people to jump on and off the server normally.

I am attaching a jpg showing the flag difference. The top half of the image is when the client had been running for a few hours, the bottom half is after a client restart. By looking up the IPs I've concluded that the bottom one shows correct flags.

post-49977-0-78167800-1347731629_thumb.j

Does it stay like this when you refresh?

It is on purpose that it still shows the message about v0.5.

It shows the same for every version.

I believe your problem is the same as Aidem has.

I am taking a look at it at the moment.

I don't think the problem I have is related to just DaRT, for some reason I can't login to BERcon either now, it's driving me nuts because I have checked and triple checked my beserver.cfg and the password is set correctly.......... :(

Does it stay like this when you refresh?

It stays correct as long as nobody enters or leaves the server, but sooner or later (due to traffic) it'll be wrong again and stay wrong until I restart the client.

It stays correct as long as nobody enters or leaves the server, but sooner or later (due to traffic) it'll be wrong again and stay wrong until I restart the client.

I can confirm this. The flags are wrong after dart has running a while.

I can confirm this. The flags are wrong after dart has running a while.

Auto refresh is on I guess?

I have just under 4000 players on my player database and it starts running out of memory for some reason once in a while. I will try to update when I can.

I dont know if this has been mentioned but your sorting by ping sorts by string instead of number. Ex. 15, 18, 154, 23, 45, 467

Just wanted to say I'm still using 0.4 and with that version pings organize properly.

Possible bug report (note, version 0.4 still): The count for ban list in the top right does not appear to be correct. All 3 of my servers have identical ban lists, yet list slightly different numbers.

I have just under 4000 players on my player database and it starts running out of memory for some reason once in a while. I will try to update when I can.

Interesting, never expected the database becoming so big.

Would you be able to send it to me via PM?

This will mostly be fixed when I speedup the listview soon but for now I would like to take a look how big it actually gets.

Just wanted to say I'm still using 0.4 and with that version pings organize properly.

Possible bug report (note, version 0.4 still): The count for ban list in the top right does not appear to be correct. All 3 of my servers have identical ban lists, yet list slightly different numbers.

The ping only doesn't organize properly if you use sorting, which was introduced in v0.5.

The ban list count should be fixed in v0.5 too.

There are still some problems with properly requesting the ban list but most of the times it works.

Hi DomiStyle!

First off, I love the app. I have been using it constantly and it makes mundane tasks super easy.

I accidentally banned a player the other day and no matter how I try to unban them, it doesn't stick. They can't join even after multiple server restarts.

I have edited my ban file and removed the entry but there is still no effect.

Do you have a sure fire way to unban someone?

Thanks

Hi DomiStyle!

First off, I love the app. I have been using it constantly and it makes mundane tasks super easy.

I accidentally banned a player the other day and no matter how I try to unban them, it doesn't stick. They can't join even after multiple server restarts.

Thanks

I've also banned someone by mistake tonight since DaRT never refreshed the players while i was in the banning process and when i access the ban list the mistaken banned GUID is not even there but the player is still banned?...not sure whats going on here so would like an easy UNban GUID option in the execute if at all possible, i know Bercon has the removeBan [ban #] but if i can't see the GUID on the ban list i can't find the ban # to remove ban. :( Also i would just edit the ban.txt file if i had access to it but the host we use doesn't provide that option :(

Edited by Bassline

Running a Bliss Private Hive

I set the RCon PW

I have a PW in my bliss config file

Restarted etc....

Still getting the "Login invalid!" message

Help anyone?

I set the RCon PW

Restarted etc....

Help anyone?

Also running real Bliss hive (be sure your running the real thing not one of those shitty forks of it)

No issues with logging in on DarT for me. Your password must be wrong somewhere. Goto your battleye folder, you need to set it in Bliss\Battleye\ folder as well.

Edited by Mrdk

anyway u can make it so when u right click on a person u could either search google or the cbl with their guid? It would help me check on certain people faster.

Edited by marrr

Hi DomiStyle!

Thanks

You do not need to restart the server.

Try the following:

1. Ask the banned player to join

2. Copy their GUID from the log

3. Go to the Bans tab

4. Click refresh

5. In the search bar enter their GUID and search for GUID / IP

6. Rightclick and unban if it finds something

7. If it doesn't find anything go back to log and copy his IP

8. Search for the IP in the ban list

9. Unban his IP

10. To be sure execute a reload bans

I've also banned someone by mistake tonight since DaRT never refreshed the players while i was in the banning process and when i access the ban list the mistaken banned GUID is not even there but the player is still banned?...not sure whats going on here so would like an easy UNban GUID option in the execute if at all possible, i know Bercon has the removeBan [ban #] but if i can't see the GUID on the ban list i can't find the ban # to remove ban. :( Also i would just edit the ban.txt file if i had access to it but the host we use doesn't provide that option :(

You should know that BattlEye's banning/kicking/unbanning feature is very poor.

You can not unban by GUID, only by ban #, which is not a GUID but the ID you can see on the ban list.

So try the same thing as posted above.

I set the RCon PW

Restarted etc....

Help anyone?

Login invalid you entered your password incorrectly.

Be sure you entered the correct port for your server, maybe another server is running on the port you entered.

Also check that you do not enter the password from server.cfg, it's NOT the RCon password.

Your RCon password is NOT in your bliss config file, it is in your BattlEye folder and inside the BEserver.cfg.

anyway u can make it so when u right click on a person u could either search google or the cbl with their guid? It would help me check on certain people faster.

Something similar will come soon.

You do not need to restart the server.

Try the following:

1. Ask the banned player to join

2. Copy their GUID from the log

3. Go to the Bans tab

4. Click refresh

5. In the search bar enter their GUID and search for GUID / IP

6. Rightclick and unban if it finds something

7. If it doesn't find anything go back to log and copy his IP

8. Search for the IP in the ban list

9. Unban his IP

10. To be sure execute a reload bans

You should know that BattlEye's banning/kicking/unbanning feature is very poor.

You can not unban by GUID, only by ban #, which is not a GUID but the ID you can see on the ban list.

So try the same thing as posted above.

Tried this but the banned GUID does not show up in the ban list but i have seen the player try to login and still says Admin Ban......

Tried this but the banned GUID does not show up in the ban list but i have seen the player try to login and still says Admin Ban......

Did you unban his IP?

Did you unban his IP?

IP wasn't found on the ban list either :huh: but i have contacted my host and i now have access to the bans.txt to edit manually,Also my host says the banlist may not have been merging properly so that may have caused some problems my end too...thanks for replying :D

I set the RCon PW

Restarted etc....

Help anyone?

Remove the firewall or try to open ports

Edited by Madnessx9

If I look at darts ban list it does not show all my bans that are in the .txt file.