hawkidoki

We want a Bandit Bandana instead of towel

Failing to even quote someone, "We,we,we" when it's actually "Me,me,me" and then compare a ghillie suit to a forced humanity driven skin change.

This is a perfect example of why Rocket should ignore the majority of this community and just do his own thing. Whatever might've worked for

minecraft won't work with an fps, it attracts an entire retard mode group of people.

/facepalm

Grow up kid, you read me wrong, when I say "we" I'm talking about people that support the idea.

Stop visiting 4chan & 9gag "/facepalm" is really (really) a mainstream and silly teenage quote.

Banditery is a part of the game, deal with it.

Edited by hwk
  • Like 1

Grow up kid, you read me wrong, when I say "we" I'm talking about people that support the idea.

Stop visiting 4chan & 9gag "/facepalm" is really (really) a mainstream and silly teenage quote.

Kid, Towel, Mainstream, implying i'm bashing banditry.

Double-facepalm.jpg

Edited by GenerationVII

Find the bandana nice. But it should not be more worthy to be a bandit than a survivor.

Agreed, but I don't get the point why a bandana would make banditry more worthy?

If you see a guy with bandana, you gonna know he's a bandit, so you put a bullet in his head..

No?

Kid, Towel, Mainstream, implying i'm bashing banditry.

Think you for your mature contribution. Bye.

Edited by hwk

Oh yer, we really need more incentive for people to act like little teenage pricks on this game, they should get rid of the turban and add a massive cock and balls to your forehead.

Cut your elitist bullshit, just because someone player kills, doesn't mean they're a "little teenage prick".

Cut your elitist bullshit, just because someone player kills, doesn't mean they're a "little teenage prick".

You're right, killing someone doesn't make you a little teenage prick. It is the motivation behind killing someone that is the important thing. Once you've reached a point where you can comfortably survive and you kill people just to be a prick then you qualify as a little teenage prick.

This would be a good idea to implement not making them walking targets through the woods.

In this game, there are almost no bandits, only people who want some 'action' and start killing/hunting players.

Being a bandit is a totally other thing. and if Rocket put this new skin that you guys are suggesting, people will start to kill players just to get the awesome headgear, like what happened with the old Bandit Skin.

This Shemagh is good enough, dont need a that RedDead Redemption bandit thing.

Edited by MinxinG
  • Like 1

Think you for your mature contribution. Bye.

You're wilcome!

Just because the internet is serious business for you doesn't mean everyone should treat it the same.

Sound familiar? Yes, because personal opinions are a complete waste of time.

Next thing you want the pigs changed because they don't look pink enough. Get over yourself and your

personal preference. Don't like the skin? Play first person.

Edited by GenerationVII

In this game, there are almost no bandits, only people who want some 'action' and start killing/hunting players.

Being a bandit is a totally other thing. and if Rocket put this new skin that you guys are suggesting, people will start to kill players just to get the awesome headgear, like what happened with the old Bandit Skin.

This Shemagh is good enough, dont need a that RedDead Redemption bandit thing.

What the hell are you talking about? People will kill you for your beans, your backpack, your weapon etc...

And now you think they gonna kill you for a bandana?

It will result to get shot in the face by guys like me (i'm even not a bandit). You see a bandana, you shoot. That's all.

Remember that Rocket don't want to punish bandits, it's a part of the game. First he implemented a heart noise when you aim at bandit, then he just put back a partial bandit clothing (white head towel) to do things quickly.

It's all question of time, but I'm sure that bandana is a good idea cuz it can fit with all available in-game skins, it's still visible but not as a big white dot!

Next thing you want the pigs changed because they don't look pink enough. Get over yourself and your

personal preference. Don't like the skin? Play first person.

Okay, thinx, bye.

+1

This would be just amazing, if this becomes the new bandit skin. My beans will be yours.

+1

If this becomes the new bandit skin, i will award you with my beans!

I want a fucking balaclava shut up about all this "maturity" bull and use this forum for constructive ideas! Take your little cat fight to the Off-Topic part. And Hwk I'm not yelling at you because you fight the mature fight.

@GenerationVII Nope, in this case why did Rocket put a camo clothing and ghillie suit in the game?

I'm sure there are other more important issues to deal with then looking aesthetically pleasing wouldn't you agree?

Oh and one more thing, everybody agree that this taliban towel is completly unrealistic, unlike bandit bandana. Deal with it.

"taliban towel", are you retarded (serious question) ?

@Harun Danyal: Sorry just visual facts. Are you hypocrite (serious question) ?

Ok, I want to make this perfectly clear.

Wearing a keffiyeh does not make someone a terrorist. You can either stop this ignorant racist idiocy, or I can start handing out warnings. Which will it be?

• Like 1