hawkidoki

We want a Bandit Bandana instead of towel

So,

You put a bandit clothes system, then remove it. It appears nobody trust nobody, shooting on sight at every chocke point. So you put back bandit clothes, but only a white head towel?

Come on Rocket, use a bit of imagination!

We want a Red Dead Redemption Bandit Bandana!

289v5ux.jpg

Pros :

- It's not as visible as a big white towel in the middle of the forest saying "SHOOT AT ME!"

- It's still clearly visible if you observe the guy

- It fits well with the realism of DayZ world and with most of the available skins : Survivor, Camo, and Ghillie too!

- It's badass

Cons :

- There is no cons

Edited by hwk
  • Like 34

+1

would be cool! But if you manage to kill 3 bandits you should get the Mad Max Leatherjacket and Glasses :D

that would be badass too!

• Like 3

I agree with these bandits do need to be recognized, it adds something to this game that nearly no other has and the bandana bandits would kick ass. I would like side chat back only you need to pick up a radio in game in order to see it because communicating with random players adds so much more fun into the game and new situations that wouldn't be possible without it.

I'd prefer lime green jumpsuits and sparklers hanging out of your ears. :lol:

• Like 1

The bandit skin we have now is perfectly fine. It might even be a placeholder for all we know.

You've gotta get one thing straight though your taste =/= the community's taste, so cut the "we" crap out would you?

I'm sure there are other more important issues to deal with then looking aesthetically pleasing wouldn't you agree?

@GenerationVII Nope, in this case why did Rocket put a camo clothing and ghillie suit in the game?

I'm sure there are other more important issues to deal with then looking aesthetically pleasing wouldn't you agree?

Oh and one more thing, everybody agree that this taliban towel is completly unrealistic, unlike bandit bandana. Deal with it.

Edited by hwk

Oh yer, we really need more incentive for people to act like little teenage pricks on this game, they should get rid of the turban and add a massive cock and balls to your forehead.

• Like 2

This is a great idea! I think it'd be a great idea for a Red Redemption easter egg considering they had a zombie-related add-on.

@GenerationVII Nope, in this case why did Rocket put a camo clothing and ghillie suit in the game?

Oh and one more thing, everybody agree that this taliban towel is completly unrealistic, unlike bandit bandana. Deal with it.

Rocket put in camo and ghillie suits so that you can hide in bushes, so that you have an advantage, not so much to look cooler.

I don't agree with the bandana, I prefer the towel, so that's NOT EVERYBODY and you really should cut the " we" business.

I'd rather have other things dealt with such as gameplay over how badass I look, this is an alpha, there are more important things at hand.

Oh yer, we really need more incentive for people to act like little teenage pricks on this game, they should get rid of the turban and add a massive cock and balls to your forehead.

A teenage saying bandits killing people are all teenages. please continue!

you really should cut the " we" business.

"We" count for people supporting this idea.

A teenage saying bandits killing people are all teenages. please continue!

"We" count for people supporting this idea.

Don't quite follow you lad, someone complaining about childish behavior is immature??? you might have to elaborate.

If you go around killing everyone you deserve the towel of shame. xD

• Like 2

I try hard to be a nice survior, but what is wrong with this idea? People complaining about "it is not important, first get rid of the bugs, and so on" i do not understand. And as someone stated out, this is Alpha so if the dev team have time to make the skin and try it out, why not. Maybe it is better than the white towel of shame, maybe it is not. I find it to be stupid to start and flame here for a simple suggestion. its not like he wants to introduce classes like in BF3 into dayz. That would be a reason to start shitting all over this topic.

so long Rudson.

Rudson pic of an eye patch gives me idea.To just put a patch on a person to signal bandit is not as crazy as the turbin head but if you get a good view of the persons face you can see what they really are.Kinda like reading a person face in real life.

The bandit skin should not be something cool because then it actually rewards people for being a bandit (e.g. the earlier bandit skin, which was kinda badass).

• Like 2

Failing to even quote someone, "We,we,we" when it's actually "Me,me,me" and then compare a ghillie suit to a forced humanity driven skin change.

This is a perfect example of why Rocket should ignore the majority of this community and just do his own thing. Whatever might've worked for

minecraft won't work with an fps, it attracts an entire retard mode group of people.

/facepalm

Edited by GenerationVII
  • Like 1

Even as someone who tries hard to avoid going bandit this looks much better than the towel.

I´m all for it.