DarkEnergy

No vehicles spawning on new server.

Same Problem DE 1508 Germany Whitelist Server Day 10

->restart server is not the problem we restart the server every 4 hours or stop the server and than restart

DayZ - DE 1508 (v1.7.2.5/Beta 95883) [VETERAN CH:OFF][GMT-4] dayzmod.com - hosted by Glitchmob HQ Survive or Die Tryin by PG-Server.de

host: PG-Server.de

Edited by Piranja13

Btw. with the #restart command the mission will be restated. Did read somewhere this will help - can anybody test it?

Got a message from my hoster: The vehicles will spawn after 7 days trough the hive-network.

Have to wait for that.

Its kinda untrue. Normally it could take up to 7 days, but every single person im speaking to is having the same issue as we have.

Our server is up for 10 days now, still no vehicle. Support from our hoster (gamed!de) is pretty useless since they dont have any clue at all. Guess its like a 3men team telling you whatever they read on dayz forums.

Support Ticket @dayzstaff is still open and unanwsered for 3 days now.

EDIT: At those of you who do have these problems - who is your hoster? I've read gamed!de a couple of times now, are there still any other hosters with the same problem?

Edited by JaneSalva

EDIT: At those of you who do have these problems - who is your hoster? I've read gamed!de a couple of times now, are there still any other hosters with the same problem?

DE1608 is hosted by PGS-Server which is myLoc IT, which also is gamed. So, yep, we got the same provider.

Edited by twinrix

This game actually sucks ass without vehicles. Fix it!

Got a message from my hoster: The vehicles will spawn after 7 days trough the hive-network.

Have to wait for that.

Just curious, but who's your host, and how would they know?

Edited by Zorkmid

Its kinda untrue. Normally it could take up to 7 days, but every single person im speaking to is having the same issue as we have.

Our server is up for 10 days now, still no vehicle. Support from our hoster (gamed!de) is pretty useless since they dont have any clue at all. Guess its like a 3men team telling you whatever they read on dayz forums.

Support Ticket @dayzstaff is still open and unanwsered for 3 days now.

Yes we are here to see if this myth is true, In my opinion it is bullocks.

As for hosting company's there is a variety of them. For example i have a VDS (dedicated, i set it up myself) not a managed.

OP updated please leave post your x days and your server name.

This thread is getting good attention but we can do better, get your player base to comment here to show their support. TL army go :3

Edited by DarkEnergy

In order to clean up with this:

We are aware that vehicles have not spawned on servers with instance IDs above, roughly, 8000 and it will require manual action to spawn them.

We're working on fixing it.

In order to clean up with this:

We are aware that vehicles have not spawned on servers with instance IDs above, roughly, 8000 and it will require manual action to spawn them.

We're working on fixing it.

Can u manualy spawn vehicles on servers what appears here ?

Can u manualy spawn vehicles on servers what appears here ?

When the vehicles are spawned, we'll make sure they're properly spawned on all currently active servers.

Any idea how long this will take? Thanks for letting us know though.

Any idea how long this will take? Thanks for letting us know though.

Not at the moment, but it's a high priority item. :-/

funny to see this is being ignored...... is it definately only new servers can similar issue spill over onto older servers?

So yea this Alpha has caused unjustified global bans and people are having to pay for servers that dont work now :s i know its probably grown so fast its caught you out but really you need to try and work on this stuff. Or create a proper Alpha environment ie servers YOU pay for where you can freely test all features etc and alpha shouldnt really just be open world gameplay there should be tools to test certain aspect etc

Edited by Evertos

I need to thank you jwiechers for taking the time to explain the current situation to us.

The ticket has been put in for all people involved at this moment.

Edited by DarkEnergy