DarkEnergy

No vehicles spawning on new server.

class DayZ {

template = dayz_ (instanceID).Chernarus;

In the server.cfg

And your MPmissions folder the day-z(instanceID).Chernarus.pbo

if you are renting a managed server look in server.cfg

providers just copy paste all the mission files into MPmissions folder, for easy setup purposeses .

• Like 1

I can add you to the list if you tell me for how many days your server has been up without any vehicles.

Day 6 without vehicles for our server now.

Edited by twinrix

TR 1 - Day 8

Also no vehicles yet.

Support don't seem to care.

:D Hey, STFU ... you are just paying money for this and the DayZ rules say you are not allowed to moan! :D

Just ask the hosting company for a refund. If they deny just, either sue them or get your cash back when you use paypal or credit card. Make them bleed!

I have added the new servers to the list including pheenix bug report.

If i see more threads about this issue i will ask them to merge it with ours.

Going by the amount of servers that are now missing vehicles, tents, etc. Plus the new servers that aren't getting vehicles (mine included) there seems to be a real issue with the Hive server. Now, tents are having issues on my server as well. I'll give it another week or I'm just shutting down my server.

At this point i am going to open a support ticket with the staff and see if i can get an answer from them.

I will also mention this thread and see what they have to say.

Same here. 7 Days without a vehicle spawn. Server DE 1505 (v1.7.2.5/Beta 95883) [VETERAN CH:OFF][GMT+9] dayzmod.com - hosted by Lost Fate | lost-fate.eu

and here. 3 Days without a vehicle spawn. ID 8204. Server DE 1546 (v1.7.2.5/Beta 95883) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT+2] dayzmod.com - hosted by Lost Fate | www.lost-fate.eu

I think it's a shame for the devs, because you are not allowed to do anything with your server, except of paying and even then you don't even get vehicles. It's really annoying and the answer the vehicles would spawn in 7 days is a bad joke, when I see how long some people wait now.

Day 7, no vehicles so far on DE 1608. Ill just keep posting until one of our seekers does actually find one.

DE 1671 - hosted via PGS - online since Friday - 5 days now - still no vehicles

Just bought a new server, no vehicles. Day 1.

I thought it was just more, or I was just looking in the wrong places but nope, I checked heaps of places and there's no vehicles there. So add me to the list, too please.

BTW: I have a managed server hosted by HFBServers. Could I get some hints/tips on how to run the server I'm renting? I don't really know what I'm doing, some help would be good, thanks.

Got a message from my hoster: The vehicles will spawn after 7 days trough the hive-network.

Have to wait for that.

• Like 1