willjad11

Noticeably lower FPS on 1.6.0

Playable FPS in 1.5.8.4, ~30-45. Haven't played since then.

Latest patch, I spawn and I'm getting 10-15fps. It's dark out, using female model, in a house and have the default starting equipment.

Getting 2-10 FPS on 1.6.0.1 with a ATI 5770. I normally get 25-40 fps.

i'm at about 10 fps, running 560 ti's in sli, cpu i7 2600k oc'd to 4.5 gHz. was playing pre-patch last night getting 60 to 70 fps.

i5 2500k 8gigs ram GTX 580. Fps doesn't go above 30 in very open areas. The only time I hit 30-40 is when i look down at the ground, the rest I'm sitting at around 22-28.

I've also gotten a huge performance drop. Even the text that tells you where you are right when you log in was slow with showing up and disappearing. Before this I was running smoothly on the default "high" graphics settings. I've tried lowering them but that didn't seem to have any effect.

The lag seems to be present at all times, indoor/outdoor, city/no city. I haven't played during night yet.

Computer specs:

4 GB RAM

AMD Phenom II X 965, 3.4 GHz Processor

AMD Radeon HD 6800 graphics card

I also got much lower fps now since the 1.6 patch.

Computer specs:

Intel Core i3 2.13 ghz processor

ATI Radeon HD 5650

4GB RAM

FPS has tanked for me today. Even when in an open field with no buildings, I'm seeing FPS in the 20's. Spawned in Elektro and turned everyone of my settings to low or off, and was still seeing 15 +/-.

Sapphire 6950 2 gig

AMD 1100T 3.3 ghz

8 gigs 1333

All of my driver are up to date as of yesterday.

It seems to appear during daytime, when I join a server where it is night I am running smoothly about 50-60 FPS.

And I drop to 5-15 during daytime.

Had a normal session for a bout an hour, then the fps suddenly cut in half. Weather was not changing, somewhat overcast. I was far NW on map. Was on 1601 + 93160, server was LEM running beta also. Others complained of low fps on entering, while my fps was normal.

AMD Phenom II 955 @ 3.9

ATI HD 5850

4GB 1800

Intel ssd

Played on US Hardcore sever 1 experianced considerable frame rate drop, switched to US HC 2, same thing, continued to bounce around around 3 other US sever in which i experienced similar frame rate problems. Finally gave up. ( 10-15 FPS on all severs)

System Specs.

AMD Athlon2 X4 2.9GHZ

AMD Radeon HD 6850

8GB Ram

Roger' date=' any more detail that can be provided is awesome. I'll investigate this as a priority.

I think it relates to the anti-hacking methods, however it is probably a complex layer of several different things.

[/quote']

It happens occasionnally, but it can stay until i disconnect from the server.

After a server restart or a login on another server, it's often quite better (ie. running normally), but there is always a time where framerate drop.

I think it has something to do with the server cleaning system.

Was on Seattle 4, and there was bodies not clearing, could be why there is FPS lag, like what happened when loot wasn't clearing.

We killed 2 people near a farm, came back a couple hours later and their bodies where still there.

Same thing in Elektro, 20 survivor bodies, and 100's of zed bodies not clearing.

I took my rig out of SLI (560ti) and am now running 70 to 80 fps after experiencing anything from 5 to 12 frames before. (I have everything on high, AA off, post processing off)

I took my rig out of SLI (560ti) and am now running 70 to 80 fps after experiencing anything from 5 to 12 frames before. (I have everything on high' date=' AA off, post processing off)

[/quote']

this is a fluke. most of us have single card setups.

Just to chime in.

It seems my fps drop only occurs in large cities (Elektro, Cherno). When I 1st log in on a beach, it seems normal. I also ran as far north as Stary Sobor and did not have any fps issues. I'm assuming, like others have stated, it stems from bodies not despawning after death. At this point I cannot go to any major cities, as it becomes unplayable. Also, this is after upgrading to 1.6.0.1. Hope this helps!

Ah, as fantomblu stated----I too am only able to enjoy the game now away from the big cities...once the city(cherno/elektro) comes into view and I'm looking towards them I can't begin to play. The weather/time of day has no effect. Just the moment I get close and I am looking at or actually inside the bigger cities.

same goes here for me. Server hopped around because I heard apparently some people were good on some servers, and bad on others, but every server I joined was 5-10 frames. And I usually can play on high/very high

Im having this issue all day wierd thing is if i log out and exit the game come back into that same server im good. However, leaving and going into any other server brings the FPS drop back and its there until i repeat the exit game and reenter the server i was most recently in.

idk if that helps but some player may wana try it if your still commited to the cause 2night.

Im having this issue all day wierd thing is if i log out and exit the game come back into that same server im good. However' date=' leaving and going into any other server brings the FPS drop back and its there until i repeat the exit game and reenter the server i was most recently in.

idk if that helps but some player may wana try it if your still commited to the cause 2night.

[/quote']

thx, works flawless now. Everything smooth as butter. Gotta close Arma then go back in -> smooth. if you hop on another server -> stutter

yeah as i experienced it the last few hours for me it depends on the daytime of a server. on all servers with nighttime my fps drop constantly to about 10 fps. doesnt matter if i change between very low or very high graphics settins - i have about 10 fps no matter which settings. on the daytime servers mostly it is running smoothly. sometimes i have to close the game and reconnect a daytime server to make it work.

You should tweak your graphics settings in the editor. Do a test for city, forest and so on. I find the pine trees to be especially important as quality markers as they show clear differences depending on your settings. But, in DayZ, your graphics settings won't do much of a change, as the CPU turned into the bottleneck in the latest patch.

It's still playable, but in a firefight I wouldn't want to be the one with less FPS.

Unplayable for me aswell. Had playable FPS with the 1.6.0 patch though 1.6.0.1 made it worse. Also it came to my attention I lagg alot on a DayZ server compared to a normal multiplayer server or singleplayer.