JuniorD

What does the female gender model look like? (mhm)

Here's your huge difference between models:

arma2oa2012-05-2718-10-04-33.png

arma2oa2012-05-2718-10-49-70.png

Clearly that is going to make shooting everyone on sight impossible!

(Sarcasm for those who can't figure it out.)

At first I thought he was trolling as I saw the 500 meters at the bottom and only a guy there. Then I saw the nearly invisible slim female model.

Someone needs to get a picture of the female skin standing directly in-front of the male, it only looks like a few cm worth of difference at the thickest part. The only noticeably 'large' difference is the breadth of shoulder.

Center of mass seems close enough, aim for that.

This is not a PVP-focused game, it's an environment where PvP is but one of the many possible ways to 'play'

Someone needs to get a picture of the female skin standing directly in-front of the male' date=' it only looks like a few cm worth of difference at the thickest part. The only noticeably 'large' difference is the breadth of shoulder.

[/quote']

arma2oa2012-05-2720-53-51-06.png

Women have smaller frames than men therefore women may be a bit harder to hit. It is realistic' date=' please deal with it.

[/quote']

Women also have less average strength than men, so they should not be able to carry as much items as their male counterparts

It is realistic, so you should be able to deal with it

I agree with you. But if that was to happen it would most likely attract a lot of people bring up the sexist term.. Quite sad but true.

I don't mind if people play the opposite sex, even I do in many games. Not here though. I am not bandit, but if I see a female character I will probably shoot them on sight. Unless I know them personally. This will be to much of a distraction for me in this survival game. I will not let anyone have a advantage over me based on sex.

I know there will be women that really play and want to match their gender. I just hope they are playing with there friends so they are safe.

The excuse in this games for guys wanting to look at a female body as they run around doesn't hold up in this game. They basically look like men with female faces.

Regardless' date=' a mod like this needs balance to survive or people will simply exploit poor design choices. That is the hypocrisy and contradiction of gaming communities which makes me laugh every time. [/quote']

Are you stupid, or just ignorant?

Rocket has said time and again that it's not his job to provide balance in the mod, it's your job to adapt to the new situation and deal with it. In Rocket's own words, EA and Ubisoft aren't here to balance the mod for you, so screw your 'balance'. Adapt, or die.

Also, maybe learn what an exploit is. Server jumping to get loot or kill players is an exploit. Choosing a female character so that you get a hitbox that is negligbly smaller is an in-game tactic, therefore not an exploit.

Next you're probably going to tell us people with ghillie suits are exploiting the game mechanics, because it makes wearers harder to see from a distance than people not wearing ghillie suits.

The excuse in this games for guys wanting to look at a female body as they run around doesn't hold up in this game.

Or' date=' y'know, maybe females just want to feel like they're being included for once, and not excluded like in most games.

Why should females be forced to play male characters just because a few crybabies whine that it unbalances the game to have female characters?

Either way, knowing Rocket, he doesn't give a shit and the female character models are going to stay.

[hr']

Also, just wanted to let you guys know that your forum hero, 'Nya, is every bit as much a bigoted, immature, troll as 90% of the CoD demographic.

you are the biggest faggot ever seriously, you get so butthurt and mad over other people thinking differently than you it's insane.

You can check my rep screen for this.

As a homosexual man, I do not take kindly to homophobic comments.

Someone needs to get a picture of the female skin standing directly in-front of the male' date=' it only looks like a few cm worth of difference at the thickest part. The only noticeably 'large' difference is the breadth of shoulder.

[/quote']

arma2oa2012-05-2720-53-51-06.png

+1'd, thanks for that.

Anyone still questioning balance after seeing that needs to chill out.

Using females as human shields, this shit's outragious!!!!

Women have smaller frames than men therefore women may be a bit harder to hit. It is realistic' date=' please deal with it.

[/quote']

Women also have less average strength than men, so they should not be able to carry as much items as their male counterparts

It is realistic, so you should be able to deal with it

At the end of the day guys, does it really matter? its just a game and just another choice, adding another aspect to the game... now if I could make a request to the DayZ devs. Can we put my wifes face on every female character, so i can be happy shooting her... errrrrmm, sorry.... them :)

Spawn - run around with a pistol for 5 minutes - get killed by a sniper rifle = BALANCE!!

People need to grow some balls literally and stop complaining about gender hitboxes. You play as a Survivor not as a tdm player this isn't a pitched battle.

This.

If players can shoot zeds with their fast running speeds, jerky movements, and ability to see and hit us through walls... I think we can survive the new female models.

Personally, I think its a great addition and I am glad that Rocket added them.

I play DayZ with my wife and she took the female model as well. I have to say the game 'feels' even better now with her playing a female model.

I had to get used to the audio though, kept thinking she was a Z :P

Well, fuck when asked to choose my gender when entering the game for the first time after the patch i got curious and tabbed out of the game to look up the new model. While tabbing back i accidently hit enter and are now stuck with the female model.

I Guess there is no workaround for that ?