TheMachine

Why I kill unarmed players

when you're unarmed next time you respawn you should just not play or just suicide your self over and over to not be a threat to anyone and even your self

Its because you know the second they find a weapon and can fight back, you won't be able to kill them.

Yeah because you can totally see a backstabbing headshot from behind and counter attack because you tought the guys was friendly.....probably why i won't be able to kill them.

I bet you kill a lot of people that headshot you first while they were behind you

(Don't say to me don't go in front crap, there will always be one time when one would need to go in front of the other)

Funny story.

I was rolling around on a private hived server (oh no!), which will remain nameless. I decided to maybe help unarmed players (stupid, I know). Anyway, my first experience, went OK.

I ran into a player in Cherno in the red brick building west of the store. I told him to back up and I took out some zombies for him. I walked away and bid him ado. I then turned around and asked him to blood bag me. He had a crowbar by then. I had an mk 48 mod on me. I told him to put it away cause he would lose.

He obliged. Blood bagged me and I led him to a PDW (clip was in my bag). When he ran into the room to grab it. I dropped the mag for it in the other room and told him "Don't make me regret this... clip is in the other room... safe travels."

I then made my way to Electro. That went actually well. As long as you don't turn your back on another human being you should be OK. Or, so I thought.

I am in Electro for a bit. I see a guy running around with a PDW, several times. I think nothing of it. I then get approached by some guy with a Winnie (I had an Enny and AK74 - 74 was out and ready).

"You friendly, bro?"

"Yeah, to an extent." I replied.

We parted ways after that. No harm, no foul.

I then hear the PDW go off and I run into the office building court yard and see the guy with the Winnie getting his legs broken by the PDW dude. He was going off. I decided to "help."

I help Winnie dude kill of that smarmy fucker, and proceed to give him morph, bandage and blood bag. Totally, unsolicited. He thanks me and proceeds to follow me. I think nothing of it, as he is a one day old player and probably hasn't a clue how to play or shoot. I then see the doors on the firehouse closed. I know someone is in there, I tell my new tag-along that there is someone in there (in direct).

I get a reply from the FH, "Yeah, I am in here..."

"You friendly, breh?" I ask.

"Yeah, dude!"

I take a chance and I run in and the dude fires on me. Little did he know that I am not a scared lil girl and I open fire on him. We stalemate, with me at the bottom rung and him in the tower. I look behind me and my new accomplice is nowhere to be found. Once again, I think nothing of it.

Then the door opens and it is surely the Winnie dude, but he obviously sees who I am and recognizes me... Oh shit.. the motherfucker just shot at me...

Point blank range and he misses. I hear the snap of the bullet and that is when I go into murder mode x2. I run through the backdoor and circle around. He is running in the courtyard of the inner FH and I put him down. Then the other guy runs out and we kill each other.

I don't blame the newbie I helped, he is scared and helpless. But, it just goes to show you, even without ill intent, newbs are dangerous and should be treated as such.

In front, don't look back and if you pick up a weapon in front of me I will put you down. I will try to help unarmed players, cause I can disappear like a ninja, pretty easily. But other than that, my KoS mentality will stay strong.

Lesson learned. It was still fun, cause honestly that is what this game is about. I just wish I still had an adrenaline rush from getting shot at. I don't feel anything but cold, calculated and decisive thoughts.

• Like 1

Yeah because you can totally see a backstabbing headshot from behind and counter attack because you tought the guys was friendly.....probably why i won't be able to kill them.

I bet you kill a lot of people that headshot you first while they were behind you

(Don't say to me don't go in front crap, there will always be one time when one would need to go in front of the other)

Lol, nobody said you have to group with unarmed.

I sure don't. I just defend that they have a right to play the game, not be spawn raped all the time.

Lol, nobody said you have to group with unarmed.

I sure don't. I just defend that they have a right to play the game, not be spawn raped all the time.

Don't worry that is also my fight :P i find it lame that the spawn killer whine about hacker ruining their endgame experience, while themself ruin the early game of a lot of people ;)

I have a response to those complaining about dying in the start-game portion of their adventure.

Observe. Adapt. Overcome.

It is that simple.

I have a response to those complaining about dying in the start-game portion of their adventure.

It is that simple.

When i saw you and your friend killing some realativly new player in a coastal town. with some higher tier gun than themself. I can saw you adapt very well....at killing less armed person/unarmed person and that's good.

For me personally i don't have any problem getting off the coast, i just find it lame for you coming at the coast with your big gun taking out person that are NO WHERE near dangerous.

You guys would get killed in the airfield. you seem to play like this

Observe : The map with all the great loot in it

Adapt: Get to the coast with my new gun, big backpack and ubber gear friend,

Overcome: you see those two noob let's blast them.

At least that what i seem to saw in your post were you did put a video.

It dosen't affect my gameplay (I'm already near some north town with some nice gear and a tent) so it's not for me, more for the more noobish guys who have trouble getting past the couple first town because some high gear clown want to take their live while they sometime didin't even learn the control properly yet.

We got a badass over here, etc.

23689027.jpg

Edited by Banicks
  • Like 1

It is that simple.

well new players still learning the controls, sometimes they need a little help :P

Wtf Op, are you hitler? That's like saying: Ill kill everyone in my school because i am afraid they might look at me in a bad way.

It sounds like the weirdest excuse for just plainly killing beginners.

Everyone is a threat? If you kill an unarmed player he may spawn near you find a gun and finished you... I always try to avoid everyone, if I found a new spawner I will always give a hand to him/her, of course someone always is watching over my head... This faggot tendency is increasing KOS players...

• Like 1

If you avoid players what are you doing in game?

Killing non-factor AI from a bush half a klick away?

Yeah, sounds like fun.

I love how most of you don't even know what you are arguing for.

Machine, myself, and anyone that is a murdery mofo in this game, make it exciting.

If you think fighting AI is exciting, go play SP.

This is MP. I don't tell you how to play, don't tell me how to play.

It is that simple.

P.S. You need us. We don't need you.

It is that simple.

Everyone is a threat? If you kill an unarmed player he may spawn near you find a gun and finished you... I always try to avoid everyone, if I found a new spawner I will always give a hand to him/her, of course someone always is watching over my head... This faggot tendency is increasing KOS players...

Me and my two buddies were playing tonight and we helped out a new survivor named Bradley on the coast near Elektro to return our kindness he decided it would be a good idea to come at us with an axe.

RIP Bradley.

Edited by Womb Raider

first... much respect to itputsthelotion! i have no problem with PK'ers, KOS'ers, trolls, a-holes, etc. just be honest about it! seriously... at least itputsthelotion has the respect to do that!

however, OP... wouldn't this have been a much more honest thread if you just stated that you "LIKE" to kill unarmed players just to cause them grief? (which i'm fine with... honestly).

i could go on and on... but, here's the simpleton take (yes... i'm a simpleton).

your logic... really hurts my brain (hard to do to a simpleton).

first, you say:

"People don't want to build character, they just want the easy way again and again.

I say, bring on the hog tying, bring on the survivor trade.

Surely it'd be a reality in a real end of the world scenario.

(http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/67477-why-i-kill-unarmed-players/page__st__100#entry647204)

yet, you also state:

"If i had my way, I'd round up every new spawn in the game, herd them onto a tiny strip of land at the coast (perhaps near cherno) and just keep them in there with barb wire fences. I'd also occasionally fly over and bomb them"

(http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/67477-why-i-kill-unarmed-players/page__st__60#entry646632)

Funny... but rounding up "every new spawn" seems like the "easy way." (in fact, how much easier could it get for YOU). Or maybe that's building character :/

I was however, thinking of spawning fresh again... care to let me know which server you are keeping safe? :D i'd love to have a warm fuzzy feeling inside, knowing i'm being protected from noobs!

P.S. You need us. We don't need you.

are you telling those who don't kill other for fun should stop playing because that is how your post came off?

also are you stated that dayz, has no need for medics or traders?

Marcin, now that I said your name backwards you shall go away, you imp. ;) (I'm just messing with you)

Edited by Orthus

LOOOOL

more like you need us we don't need you mate.

You need ''unarmed'' person, we don't need no fag bandit. we need real bandit. the one that only shoot a mofo that have a huge gun and are fighting middle to the north.

not some small time guy who think he's the man by shooting unarmed people. you have the hitler tendency to kill unarmed people? good for you :) but don't go in here telling people they are not man enough for the game, while your not man enough for end game pvp...

They're a threat - simple as.

They naturally try to get weapons, then they're 'armed players'.

In fact, when they're unarmed is by far the best time to kill them, they're like fat suckling hogs who aren't quite ripe, but may still yield a bounty of ham.

3 rounds from my AKM isn't a high price to pay for what loot they may hold and the elimination of a potential threat.

Nothing cruel about it either, quick and painless, just taking care of business.

Sometimes I like to explain to them why they're being killed so they know it's not just a random act.

Cherno was infested with unarmed players earlier, we had to cleanse the whole city.

If you're unarmed, you shouldn't expect better treatment, in fact you should act accordingly, knowing you can't fight back against someone who is.

Hide a little better, whine a little less.

WIth your logic the human race would be extinct.....also you fucking moron...once you kill them THEY JUST RESPAWN INSTANTLY...fuck you idiots who agree with him do nothing except show how retarded you are....instead of shooting and assuming shit you don't know anything about cause all you do is camp and kill noobs, how bout trying to talk to them and do a face to face....instead of shooting from a distance...

There is no "human element" in this game people are deluding themselves by thinking that...it used to, but now all people are, are just hostile computer characters who shoot first....nothing more nothing less...they don't speak...so they are not human...they do not reason...nor contemplate whether to kill...therefore they are not human they are just CoD imported NPC's....fuck people

• Like 1

The world is not Black and White.

There are many shades of Grey.

Remember that next time you say "friendly" and immediately go for a gun...

If it's you or me... It will be YOU.

• Like 1

over what?

being able to log on a locked server to restock supplies then switching to a real server to test your new guns out just to die in a few minutes over and over again?

must be a fun game just sitting around drinking pond water and eating pig meat around a camp fire all day

Oh... and snipe Cherno for fresh spawners it's so fun!!!

They're a threat - simple as.

They naturally try to get weapons, then they're 'armed players'.

In fact, when they're unarmed is by far the best time to kill them, they're like fat suckling hogs who aren't quite ripe, but may still yield a bounty of ham.

3 rounds from my AKM isn't a high price to pay for what loot they may hold and the elimination of a potential threat.

Nothing cruel about it either, quick and painless, just taking care of business.

Sometimes I like to explain to them why they're being killed so they know it's not just a random act.

Cherno was infested with unarmed players earlier, we had to cleanse the whole city.

If you're unarmed, you shouldn't expect better treatment, in fact you should act accordingly, knowing you can't fight back against someone who is.

Hide a little better, whine a little less.

To transcribe the whole thing: I have to stay in Cherno at shoot at newbies because the russian brick I call an assault rifle won't help me against the bandits up north, who will curbstomp my sorry ass as soon as I'm past Novy Sobor.

Nothing against shooting unarmed people, but hanging around the playground all day won't help you become a big boy, so go north and become a man. A dead man that is.

• Like 1

LOOOOL

more like you need us we don't need you mate.

You need ''unarmed'' person, we don't need no fag bandit. we need real bandit. the one that only shoot a mofo that have a huge gun and are fighting middle to the north.

not some small time guy who think he's the man by shooting unarmed people. you have the hitler tendency to kill unarmed people? good for you :) but don't go in here telling people they are not man enough for the game, while your not man enough for end game pvp...

I didn't read but the first sentence of your post.

Are you just gonna repeat what I say and try to turn it around on me, unsuccessfully might I add, like the child you are?

I don't make qualms about killing unarmed players, but in all honesty I get nothing out of it. Whether a feeling or gear (I don't usually loot anyway). I do it out of survival instinct.

I can prove to you, that you need me and I don't need you.

Watch closely.

What do you fear in this game the most?

Oh, OK. =)

What do I fear the most in this game?

Nothing...

You are irrelevant cannon fodder, if I so choose you to be. Even with a gun, you couldn't hit the side of a barn. I make this game exciting. You fear myself and people like myself, when leaving your bush. You should have stayed, in the bush.

The world is not Black and White.

There are many shades of Grey.

Remember that next time you say "friendly" and immediately go for a gun...

If it's you or me... It will be YOU.

So basically perception is reality, however I don't see ways for players to perceive another player has non-hostile.(my main issue with dayz in its current state)

Edited by Orthus

Why don't you try to be real bandit? Rarely a bandit will just blow the head off the person and take their shit, most likely they will try to rob them. Why not show up with a group a 3/4 player armed to teeth ROBBING people?

You tell them to go prone, drop weapon if they have any, try to loot their bag and things ? that is some good bandit stuff right there!

If he try to run instead of killing him, shoot him in the leg to make him prone,

Just use your godamn brain and imagination and put something up. it's not me the bandit here.

because right now your not bandit, your some murderer REALLY not the same thing. your doing what you would do it cod or bf3 you KILL, instead of trying to come up with something more original and actually ROBBING the people....

Your not really a bandit at all and it's not by survival instinct. it by pure douchebagness

Ps: you do not fear nothing (normal you stay at the playground (coast) and shoot unarmed it's normal to feel safe you bastard?

While me and my friend are looting the airfield meeting real men who shoot ARMED people, (not armed with a makarov or double barrelshotgun)

Come to the north we'll have some fun

Edited by JuniorQc

are you telling those who don't kill other for fun should stop playing because that is how your post came off?

also are you stated that dayz, has no need for medics or traders?

Marcin, now that I said your name backwards you shall go away, you imp. ;) (I'm just messing with you)

I talk shit because all I hear from some of these kids (and I know they are children) is how much of an asshole I am for "ruining their fun."

I don't do it because I want to, I do it cause it is necessary. Please understand that I am a kind, caring person, but I will be dammed if you, nor anyone else gets a chance to back stab me.

As for medics, sure. But they know the deal. This is a Post-Apoc and if they take lead while "helping," it is, what it is.

Traders? No, I will KoS. There is no room for trading. Either earn the shit yourself or get a clan to play with that is willing to help.

I understand that you want to do these things, but I want to survive and by survive I want to also have the best experience in game. I can HS most zombies from hundreds of yards away. They are irrelevant, anyway. If you want to just play against AI, go make yourself a LAN game.

If you enter a MP world, understand that there are things scarier than the zombies (not saying much - heh) in them there woods.

I never said you guys can't play the way you want to play. But, don't tell me how to play. And, if you call me every name in the book while I put you down, it just shows that you are an asshat and don't deserve an ounce of respect from me, nor anyone, for that matter.

I hope that makes sense.

See you in GW2. ;)

Wolf, out!

Edited by nicraM