TheMachine

Why I kill unarmed players

This thread sounds like a hate group. Nazis talked the same, Racists talk the same, and other haters... So please, try thinking a bit more with your brain, not your ass.

If i had my way, I'd round up every new spawn in the game, herd them onto a tiny strip of land at the coast (perhaps near cherno) and just keep them in there with barb wire fences.

I'd also occasionally fly over and bomb them.

Personally I feel like I'm doing a valued community service. Every time I empty a 5.56 round into some new spawns skull, I'm teaching them about life. They won't appreciate it now, but down the road they'll look back and secretly recognize that they got that life lesson and it's made them a better person.

Oh I remember you... You're the truly remarkable floppy chode that likes to wave his inconsequential dick around in a poor attempt at impressing everyone.

1. I doubt you bother shooting new spawns. You are saying this for a couple of reasons. To appear like an incredible badass, and to piss everyone off.

2. If you do shoot new spawns, the only reason you'd bother is to assert what you believe is your manly dominance over people. Same reason you'd bother saying so in this thread. "Look how many people I can annoy!!!!"

You're the type of person who measures their personal success on how hard they kick the guy below them. I suspect you're probably a little older, suffering from the man-menopause or maybe way past it... Mourning the loss of any real testosterone by attempting to take out all that frustration and grief on people who're playing a game on the internet.

Far from making you appear impressive, it actually makes you seem a little sad. Vaguely pathetic. It's like the old rockers who you see floating around. Maybe they were awesome in their day, but now the spandex clings to their wrinkly ballsack, and makes everyone wish they'd just got old with dignity.

Y'know... I enjoy hunting people in this game, but why would I want to bother kicking a puppy? I'd rather hunt something with teeth. Man up and face a real challenge, grandpa. No point in shooting the nubs, they're only gonna die to zeds a few minutes later.

I suspect the hunt and the fight isn't what appeals to you. It's just the +1 on the murder count that matters. To you, the glory is in the numbers. To someone who's not desperately trying to assert themselves as a dominant force (to make up for their fading/faded masculinity), it's all about the quality.

I'll be honest. I typed this to get a rise out of you (if you're still capable of "rising" to any occasion, which I doubt).

Edited by Dramatic Exit
  • Like 3

Why can't we hog tie people? I wouldn't need to kill new spawns if I could hog tie them...

Oh I remember you... You're the truly remarkable floppy chode that likes to wave his inconsequential dick around in a poor attempt at impressing everyone.

1. I doubt you bother shooting new spawns. You are saying this for a couple of reasons. To appear like an incredible badass, and to piss everyone off.

2. If you do shoot new spawns, the only reason you'd bother is to assert what you believe is your manly dominance over people. Same reason you'd bother saying so in this thread. "Look how many people I can annoy!!!!"

You're the type of person who measures their personal success on how hard they kick the guy below them. I suspect you're probably a little older, suffering from the man-menopause or maybe way past it... Mourning the loss of any real testosterone by attempting to take out all that frustration and grief on people who're playing a game on the internet.

Far from making you appear impressive, it actually makes you seem a little sad. Vaguely pathetic. It's like the old rockers who you see floating around. Maybe they were awesome in their day, but now the spandex clings to their wrinkly ballsack, and makes everyone wish they'd just got old with dignity.

Y'know... I enjoy hunting people in this game, but why would I want to bother kicking a puppy? I'd rather hunt something with teeth. Man up and face a real challenge, grandpa. No point in shooting the nubs, they're only gonna die to zeds a few minutes later.

I suspect the hunt and the fight isn't what appeals to you. It's just the +1 on the murder count that matters. To you, the glory is in the numbers. To someone who's not desperately trying to assert themselves as a dominant force (to make up for their fading/faded masculinity), it's all about the quality.

I'll be honest. I typed this to get a rise out of you (if you're still capable of "rising" to any occasion, which I doubt).

2yze74o.jpg

The only problem I have with dayz is it's so hard to play it one handed. How am I meant to gratify myself while chasing down new spawns?

Edited by itputsthelotion

@Male3Dante

Has gamer entitlement gotten that out of hand?

There are other sandcastles than yours in this sandbox. And you're pissing on them. Putting a nametag on people who piss on other kids' sandcastles so that everyone knows that this guy is making all the foul-smelling quicksand isn't ruining your gameplay unless the whole drive behind your gameplay is that you want the freedom to harass other people without people who usually don't harass people singling you out for the exact same harassment.

The free ride is over. Griefers and bandits and murderers are getting called out, and in the near future they will have to defend themselves against random people who will shoot them on sight. Because right now, they don't have to. They think they're clever and stealthy and the perfect hunters and then one day they will take a bullet to the face because someone saw them skulking through the West Woods and said, "Oh, that guy's obviously an asshole...I usually let people go about their business, but not this time."

And then it'll happen again. And again. And again. And again. And then posses will form designed specifically around hunting them into oblivion. And suddenly they'll realize, "Shit...so this is what it's like in a world where people actually want to kill you on sight?"

@Male3Dante

Has gamer entitlement gotten that out of hand?

There are other sandcastles than yours in this sandbox. And you're pissing on them. Putting a nametag on people who piss on other kids' sandcastles so that everyone knows that this guy is making all the foul-smelling quicksand isn't ruining your gameplay unless the whole drive behind your gameplay is that you want the freedom to harass other people without people who usually don't harass people singling you out for the exact same harassment.

The free ride is over. Griefers and bandits and murderers are getting called out, and in the near future they will have to defend themselves against random people who will shoot them on sight. Because right now, they don't have to. They think they're clever and stealthy and the perfect hunters and then one day they will take a bullet to the face because someone saw them skulking through the West Woods and said, "Oh, that guy's obviously an asshole...I usually let people go about their business, but not this time."

And then it'll happen again. And again. And again. And again. And then posses will form designed specifically around hunting them into oblivion. And suddenly they'll realize, "Shit...so this is what it's like in a world where people actually want to kill you on sight?"

you sir have my beans

I laugh when I saw that it took you three shots to kill an unarmed player with an AKM. When you're that bad at a game, even an unarmed player can be a threat to you. I don't blame ya. Kill the sheep too, just in case you trip over one.

• Like 3

Why can't we hog tie people? I wouldn't need to kill new spawns if I could hog tie them...

and what would you do to them after you hog tie them?(other than troll them)

How am I meant to gratify myself while chasing down new spawns?

With the self opinion you'd like us all to believe you have, I wouldn't put it past you to find a way.

Some people take their games WAY too seriously. I play to have fun, I'm not here to get an ego boost or feel better about myself. I don't get any sort of enjoyment out of giving other players a hard time, that's just me though :shrug: But no sense getting all enraged over what the OP does. Regardless of whatever his personal reasons are for getting satisfaction out of causing grief for others, he 's free to play as he sees fit and and in a way that gives him the most enjoyment.

I do find it interesting though. I feel that it touches on a deeper issue of the way people interact with one another when anonymity, or lack of genuine person-to-person interaction is involved. But I'll give him one thing, he definitely makes the environment of an apocalypse all the more realistic lol. Pretty much a given that any sense of humanity and/or decency is thrown out the window when your survival is in question and we're reduced to our basic animal instincts. We actually had a discussion about online interaction in our psych class a few weeks back, quite alot of interesting stuff about why people do the things they do online (games, forums, etc).

Not really targeted at the OP, but I'm seeing it from some others in this thread and the forums in general, but I always find it hilarious when someone starts stroking their own ego and go on about how badass they are in a videogame. I mean what are we really talking about here? You move a mouse more precisely than someone else, or have a tactical advantage in exploiting the weaknesses in game more often than actual "tactical skill". At the end of the day who gives a shit, really?

Anyway, just my blabbing. Carry on.

• Like 3

If i had my way, I'd round up every new spawn in the game, herd them onto a tiny strip of land at the coast (perhaps near cherno) and just keep them in there with barb wire fences.

I'd also occasionally fly over and bomb them.

and what if you die and become newly spawned? would you put yourself in that strip of land?

people like you ruin the game for everyone. play TF2, COD, etc if you want to mercilessly slaughter other people. DayZ is about survivng in a post-apocalyptic world, not killing off humanity deathmatch

• Like 1

i hear you can just pin them to the ground with a crossbow if done right. someone can confirm this?

pin, fire a loud gun and wait for the zombies to chow on them.

and what would you do to them after you hog tie them?(other than troll them)

I'd collect them like football stickers, maybe trade them with fellow enthusiasts.

With the self opinion you'd like us all to believe you have, I wouldn't put it past you to find a way.

I'd have a hard time seeing as I'm a 68 year old going through a menopause but you're right -- I'd find a way.

If you're unarmed, you shouldn't expect better treatment, in fact you should act accordingly, knowing you can't fight back against someone who is.

Hide a little better, whine a little less.

You shouldn't have to justify what you do. DayZ needs more shooters who play by the rules of the game and fewer hackers and alt-f4's.

• Like 1

I'd collect them like football stickers, maybe trade them with fellow enthusiasts.

I'd have a hard time seeing as I'm a 68 year old going through a menopause but you're right -- I'd find a way.

and in the process cause players to just quit playing because they can't do anything besides be used as currency?

You shouldn't have to justify what you do. DayZ needs more shooters who play by the rules of the game and fewer hackers and alt-f4's.

Are you insinuating I broke any rules by putting players down like lame horses?

and in the process cause players to just quit playing because they can't do anything besides be used as currency?

They might get a new owner who allows them to be un-hog tied for a brief period each day to collect beans and water.

Never know.

people like you ruin the game for everyone. play TF2, COD, etc if you want to mercilessly slaughter other people. DayZ is about survivng in a post-apocalyptic world, not killing off humanity deathmatch

Who made up that rule?

• Like 1

I agree it's a game feature that certainly needs fleshing out... Frankly though, if you're not willing to become currency in game like a £5 note than this is not the game for you.

Edited by itputsthelotion

I'm all for fewer hackers and exploiters (all expoits not just alt-f4), and more players what ever their playstyle

I'm all for fewer hackers and exploiters (all expoits not just alt-f4), and more players what ever their playstyle

I agree it's a game feature that certainly needs fleshing out... Frankly though, if you're not willing to be bartered in game like a £5 note than this is not the game for you.

its not even in the game yet so :P... I do hope we get pens and paper so I can do a supply store with that I can issue out something like TCMDs for equipment trades. :)

Edited by Orthus

I like to flush the toilet when I'm almost done peeing to save time.

Can't decide which one is a more interesting story.

• Like 2

Who made up that rule?

from www.dayzmod.com:

how to get through a day:

step 1: scavenge

step 2: slay Zombies | Bandits

step 3 survive

where is the "kill newly spawned players"?

Edited by El Barto 227
  • Like 1

I liked my classmates idea of simply nuking the Middle East to eliminate the chance of a person in that region growing up to do acts of terrorism.

I love you all so much! :thumbsup: