rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

Can anyone confirm if they are getting this problem im having with 1.7.2.5

With this new humanity system where your character will either get bandit head gear applied or taken off automatically..

Every time this happens my backpack just disappears..

• Like 1

Nope, I FOUND them in a bandit camp. fair and []

In a bandit camp.

Which are made by players.

Which are the only way to get soldier clothing.

By hacking.

Congrats, you've got some hacked clothing.

All of these complaints about graphical issues are pretty hard to address without more concrete information.

You're lucky if someone includes what video card they are using, let alone driver version. I won't claim that it's a fix for everyone, but ALL of my graphical issues were fixed by upgrading 4-6 month old NVIDIA drivers. There are certainly things outside of the scope of DayZ itself that might be causing issues for people, but without more information it's hard to suggest fixes for anyone.

So what I'm trying to say is, if you are having these problems, include more information about your setup. Even if you included it once in this thread 5 days ago, and post again, it doesn't hurt to reiterate what you are working with for people looking at your latest post(s).

Don't just say "I went from 1.7.2.4 to 1.7.2.5 and I still have problems! Rocket sux!" - it's not helpful in the least, and leaves little room to try and help your issues.

Had some graphic errors last night first time really bad, seen them odd times but nothing major before

Coming over hill towards Berzhino from hospital end all the usual planes of grey seemed to be emanating from the area to the right of the hospital but further away maybe the docks not sure.

Changed graphic settings one at a time to see what triggers it if anything

texture detail

video memory

anistropic

antialaising

etc

I generally run with most maxed out / because i can :P

But nothing significant from changing them some made it worse some a little better or changed the shapes that were visible or on zoom only

I couldnt seem to find a persistant one until my m8 who could see them as well crashed and he had to start arma all over again when he logged in next to me the glitches were gone for him but not me.

After i shutdown arma and reloaded i was good to go and never saw them again.

1st Gen Core I5 / SSD / 8GB / ATI Radeon HD 5800

Arma Beta 1.62.96015

DayZ 1.7.2.5

Hope this helps

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm if they are getting this problem im having with 1.7.2.5

With this new humanity system where your character will either get bandit head gear applied or taken off automatically..

Every time this happens my backpack just disappears from my inventory..

• Like 3

All of these complaints about graphical issues are pretty hard to address without more concrete information.

You're lucky if someone includes what video card they are using, let alone driver version. I won't claim that it's a fix for everyone, but ALL of my graphical issues were fixed by upgrading 4-6 month old NVIDIA drivers. There are certainly things outside of the scope of DayZ itself that might be causing issues for people, but without more information it's hard to suggest fixes for anyone.

So what I'm trying to say is, if you are having these problems, include more information about your setup. Even if you included it once in this thread 5 days ago, and post again, it doesn't hurt to reiterate what you are working with for people looking at your latest post(s).

Don't just say "I went from 1.7.2.4 to 1.7.2.5 and I still have problems! Rocket sux!" - it's not helpful in the least, and leaves little room to try and help your issues.

it's not just about this thread, since it's been an issue since 1.7.2.4. there was a thread in 'Troubleshooting' that had these types of responses that got closed

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/49740-graphical-bugs/

it seems it's effecting people with various cards from nvidia and amd. when that thread was closed it seems like it was 'problem solved', but apparently not. hopefully they've figured it out by now

@iFuNKT

Friends of mine have been getting that glitch also. They log off as a survivor, load in the next time as a bandit, then it auto changes them back to a survivor, but they lose their backpacks. Seems to only effect people with negative humanity/bandits as our other friends and myself have never had this happen to them.

Edited by ZientMazza

System specs:

i5 2500k @ 4.7ghz

8gb 1333mhz RAM

MSI 680GTX Lightning

Win7 64bit running on a Crucial 64gb SSD

Game running from a Samsung F3 1TB @7200rpm

Game version: 1.62.948

DayZ version : 1.7.2.5 Lingor

Settings:

http://cloud.steampo...85705EBE0D8B87/

Cause of artifacts: Wirefence

There.

Edited by Menny
  • Like 3

Whine. Mod. Alpha. Entitled. Whine. Artifacts. ALPHA ALPHA! Whine. Hackers. Inventorys. Refund. OMGWTFBBQ. Whinnnnneeeee.

• Like 2

* [FIXED] Ammunition amounts not loaded in properly (Now records used ammunition correctly)

What the f**k, still not fixed?! Can't you fu****g fix this? The game has no point as you have unlimited ammo by reconnecting...

Graphical errors seem to be worse then ever with this build. Under 1.7.2.4 I could usually get rid of them by changing some graphic settings (video memory) or switching server. Now it's the same story on every server - graphical glitches. Different memory settings make it worse or slightly better - but hardly ever completely fixed. Oddly enough, I usually get NO graphical glitches for the first 5 to 10 minutes after a server is restarted - after that, they come back with a vengeance.

Whine. Mod. Alpha. Entitled. Whine. Artifacts. ALPHA ALPHA! Whine. Hackers. Inventorys. Refund. OMGWTFBBQ. Whinnnnneeeee.

yea we all understand it is in alpha thank you for clarifying that.

it still sucks that the game is pretty much broken at this point and for my buddies and i we have stopped playing it for now due to the fact that tents and vehicules are not saving either. couple that in with the extreme graphic glitches its kinda hard to play atm.

so like us try some regular arma 2 oa until they fix it

Edited by m1lkm8n
  • Like 2

I just realised how useless the new respawn method is. It's not nearly enough keeping away players from spamming the respawn.

Today I shot a bandit in the back. Stupid as I am, I didn't checked if there was another guy. Of course I got killed. Everything is fine and square. However! The guy that I just shot kept killing himself until he had the respawn that he wanted. Now he has his old gear and my gear. This is really stupid!

I want the respawn to be stricter. Make it one respawn per 1 hour of gameplay (not real time so you can log off in the meantime). Or just let us choose areas were we can spawn. One or the other, but do something more extreme please.

try some regular arma 2 oa until they fix it

I'm having lots of fun playing the MP missions in ArmA 2.

DayZ is becoming an ugly memory quite fast, and I hope they fix it before it becomes completely forgotten.

• Like 2

I just realised how useless the new respawn method is. It's not nearly enough keeping away players from spamming the respawn.

Today I shot a bandit in the back. Stupid as I am, I didn't checked if there was another guy. Of course I got killed. Everything is fine and square. However! The guy that I just shot kept killing himself until he had the respawn that he wanted. Now he has his old gear and my gear. This is really stupid!

I want the respawn to be stricter. Make it one respawn per 1 hour of gameplay (not real time so you can log off in the meantime). Or just let us choose areas were we can spawn. One or the other, but do something more extreme please.

how did he do that? my button is grayed out once im in game. a few times i suicided by zombie but now when i die i just take off in whatever direction. it adds for fun to the game finding your stuff again instead of just running to your dead body. search the woods theres bound to be a ton of camps out there

People will always exploit where they can, but respawning is not an exploit.

The friend would have just looted your gear, and waited if he needed to. Or moved on, whatever would have happened it's a certainty you would not have your gear.

Rocket can't change a core feature because one person doesn't like it.

I'm having lots of fun playing the MP missions in ArmA 2.

DayZ is becoming an ugly memory quite fast, and I hope they fix it before it becomes completely forgotten.

yea i hear ya. i hope as well they can straighten the bugs out. i love the dayz mod but with all the bugs rightn now its just too hard to continue playing this way.

ive always been a fan of arma so for know while they fix things im just playing that.

• Like 1

I give up. Keep spawning at the coast with all my gear. Fed up of walking up north only to end up on the coast again. 3 times today. No alt f4.

I give up. Keep spawning at the coast with all my gear. Fed up of walking up north only to end up on the coast again. 3 times today. No alt f4.

Downgrade. I played 1.7.2.5, and it was a far step backwards.

sorry to interrupt this engaging session of experts discuss thier opinions.

i actually have a question.

what are the latest builds or files i would want to run on our server?

i see this: Dayz 1.7.2.5 / HIVE 0.7.3 / 95948 Beta Patch / Battleye Latest Patch 8/14/12 LATEST available in our servers cp.

we are running : (v1.7.2.5/Beta 95883)

do i need a arma update to 95948? and install the server update? do i need any other files like in the original op?

thank you for any help rendered.

i still get the mayor graphical crappy issues...

really, saying yo uguys make a standalone game while this current version is SO buggy and yet no fixes for those bugs is a big screwup in my opinion. I like dayz but i stopped playing thanks to these graphic bugs..

Personally i like dayz, but if it remains this buggy without proper fixes. I very doubt that the standalone version will be any good whatshowever compaired to warz.

Dont like my comment? Dont care, critisicm it is, deal with it.

ps: the version 4 or 5 doesnt matter for me,same issue every time on the same locations really. :<

Edited by steffeh