rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

Glitch Free

V Sync Off

Memory Default

30 minutes of Stary and NWAF, so far so good.

What server?

Tested a bit more ...

DayZ 1.7.2.5/95883 Client doesn't produce any glitches as long as the server is running the same version.

As soon as i joined a 1.7.2.5/95417 server the glitches were haunting me again.

So to all the people bitching about the artifacting: Make sure the server you're trying to join runs the 95883 beta patch.

If that doesn't help, there's always the chance you screwed up while installing 1.7.2.5 ...

Regards-

Nope...I got artifacts with 95883 on a 95883 server. My severely uneducated guess would be it has something to do with individual server settings. Because some servers have them and some don't. I think they need to start looking at and comparing server settings (if they can).

Seeing as how most of the graphical problems are caused by dead soldiers and barbed wire, why not just get rid of them? Barbed wire serves no purpose aside from trolling and dead soldiers only provide cosmetics.

I know the game has the problem with looking "too clean" but in all honesty I could care less about that until standalone.

Logged out yesterday in NE airfield. Login today at Electro beach, in ghillie, no backpack, primary and secondary gone, tools gone. Ammo and bandages remained. Not bothered, just informing.

Hi guys,

set your video RAM options to default and your graphic problems are solved!!!

I haven't played for a few weeks because of the glitches, but what I haven't seen around the forum if the pistol (like the .45), AK74, and shotgun damage is fixed after the Arma II beta patch that messed it up? I know it wasn't Rocket/Dayz but BI that did the change I was just curious if there has been a fix or change to address it for DayZ yet?

Nope...I got artifacts with 95883 on a 95883 server. My severely uneducated guess would be it has something to do with individual server settings. Because some servers have them and some don't. I think they need to start looking at and comparing server settings (if they can).

Well, I haven't really thought about that possibility. If you want to try around, I have played on SA 1 not 15 minutes ago without any artifacts.

Regards-

• Like 1

Something went terribly wrong with the login "fix" now I cant login to any server pls fast fix one of my m8s could log in but spawned at the coast he still got his items :/

I dont care if its an alpha or beta. Its just the fact that this dev team is obviously too retarded to fix this shit. If they cant fix that graphics bug they just should remove the barbed wire and dead military soldiers.

But instead they need to pretend theri coolness in posting "woof woof" and wearing shitty 5$ sunglasses. Yeah have fun with your alpha douchebag. If they cant even fix this shit now i dont know what theyre gonna do about serious problems. Oh wait.

RDF is gonna have your ass for breakfast cease and desist! lol

I dont care if its an alpha or beta. Its just the fact that this dev team is obviously too retarded to fix this shit. If they cant fix that graphics bug they just should remove the barbed wire and dead military soldiers.

But instead they need to pretend theri coolness in posting "woof woof" and wearing shitty 5$ sunglasses. Yeah have fun with your alpha douchebag. If they cant even fix this shit now i dont know what theyre gonna do about serious problems. Oh wait.

on the head ;)

demotivation.us__90-ov2bew.jpg

Downloaded the torrent ... 10sec later i had teh files ... 5 sec later copied in mod folder ... 30s later in game ... wtf are u doing ...

got ati 4870 gpu ... no glitches i have no AA enabled ... maybe thats a solution ... worth a try ...

And well id like to have an outlook on the things around standalone arma 3 engine new features so a general direction of the game developing ... ppl wont like it if theire not involved ... many promising betas gone that way ... been there ...

just my 2 beans ^^

Edited by Z__Z

Latest Beta patch installed, as well as new DayZ files installed. Login freezes at loading screen, and when I was able to login I still had massive graphical artifacts around the Berezino hospital, as well as at Elektro.

Does anyone know why Day z Commander aint avaible to update to the latest patch? cuase i keep getting error getting files, and when i downloaded the torrent and added the files it still didnt work

Since the new patch along with the nice bandit "mask" I experienced a few gender changes from female to male. First time it was just when I switched the patch and 2nd time was in the middle of a firefight I got teleported into the water for a bit longer then back with no ammo or any primary/secondary inventory items on me anymore so I panicked and thought a hacker decided to teleport me there. Logged out and logged back in and was a male. Both times I had negative humanity.

Another bug is that I keep switching from no bandit to bandit and each time I do so my kill count gets reset and my humanity gets zeroed. It's annoying to try and keep track of my stats that way. And apparently relogging fixes the stats part for a bit. Though any random normal/bandit side switch bugs it up again.

Hi guys,

set your video RAM options to default and your graphic problems are solved!!!

I can confirm this.....

I decided to test my server theory and log in and out of many servers.

The first one I logged (at Stary) was glitch free :) I was encouraged

the next 4 had glitches

I logged back into the first (glitch free) one....GLITCHES! shit!

Logged into another..glitches......turned video memory to default. GONE!

checked back into every server i'd been in. All Good!!!

I have 95883 $ and All the servers I tried were 95883.....all at Stary Sober between 9:25 & 9:41 PST.

That being said, Other than my first login with 1.7.2.5 where i spawned at the beach with no gear....All is perfect.

I hope setting video memory to default works for you....it did for me.

EDIT: All my other video settings are maxed out....3D res 960x768 and Interface res 1280x1024

Also getting into a game is Insanely fast....logged in 11 times in 15 minutes....with taking notes ;)

Edited by playZ

i was thinking about making a huge rant post but tbh i couldnt be arsed.

To EVERYONE having problems, if you got a problem then saying you have it wont fix anything, there are certain things that needs to be written down like spec's and shit(you gotta find out the rest yourself cuz i cba)

To ROCKET, if you want to keep a thread in control, please for the love of god give people a template to work with, dont just release an update and leave people to it, this is out of control and no wonder you get swarmed with all sorts of crap, i HOPE this will atleast help some people to smarten up.

take PlayZ for example, he is reporting the right way, why do people not go through the 49 pages? read em all!

going through the pages, there is NO WAY and i say NO WAY that rocket can fix this artifacting/problems its just whine posts all over the place.

I understand everyones frustration and its totally understandable that a thread like this spirals out of control, no dev is posting what THEY NEED to hear

But this is ofc a problem that is 2 sided, Community-Developers, now, when these 2 things dont make up and communicate, there is no end to any problems ingame. If you wanna keep on going the way you are rocket, then delete dead bodies and barbed wire from the game and just focuse on deleting the stuff that is causing the problems, dont try to fix it, just delete it, if its a crosshair, delete it anything else will just add more problems.

• Like 6

* [FIXED] Ammunition amounts not loaded in properly (Now records used ammunition correctly)

Noooo :(

Gonna play with the DMR / revolver now !

ROCKET ..... OR SOMEONE On DEV TEAM

can you confirm that video memory was at default in your closed testing?

Still having the same issues as before. Only new thing is how the zombies run. Lets just hope its a new team working with dayz when it goes standalone or the game will tank quick