rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.2.5 Rolling Update

I still have a lot of graphical glitches. Had them in Stary, Cherno, NW airfield. My friend also had some, but a lot less than me.

Surely this has already been posted, but......

@Rocket/DayZ Team - Tonight I was watching a mate and his kid playing for a few hours and they were plauged by artifacting just as bad as I had experienced in 1.7.2.4. I haven't been near my PC to update and try so their's is the only example I've got of it.

The cause of the issue were the destroyed models of military vehicles and military loot.

Another point to all those with "definate, 100% fixes.....", GFX drivers were up-to-date and -flush actually made it worse on more than one occasion.

Thanks anyway for your effort, I hope you can clear this one up soon.

The only thing ive noticed to be a little bugged is humanity , My humanity is at 0 and the game doesnt know which model to give me bandit or survivor and it results in my guy pausing every 10 mins to put on a scarf and than take it off

Graphical glitches are still occuring. All files within @DayZ\addons replaced. All drivers up to date. The same workaround of toggling graphics settings seems to fix it (i.e Video Memory between Medium-Default, Texture Details between Low-High, e.t.c). Thanks for the patch though, I love the rest of the changes :)

Artifact seemed to be caused by dead bodies near the barn north of NWAF. Additionally, another glitch is apparent where a texture which looks like a close-weave chain-link fence appears above dead military bodies.

Edited by ClontarfX

Guys, for the new patch since I just updated my server to 95883 and 1.7.2.5.. what beta do I need to enforce? This is a Vilayer server. I was totally out of the loop with all the new betas and wasn't even aware of the update so I want to be sure I don't have something set wrong.

This is fantastic, DayZ team release an update and it fixes some stuff and breaks others. No, I'm not being sarcastic or trolling. Testing new implementations and ideas is part of the alpha process and it's progress, whether that progress is positive or negative matters not. With each build the devs learn something new and can use that knowledge to build a better final release.

People bitch and whine about final releases that are full of bugs and accuse devs of poor testing and QA. We get to be involved in a project from very early on in it's development and could have an impact on it's direction.

WTF are we whining at ?

• Like 7

Yay another complete Rocket failure! ...Thanks for Beta testing your patch again with the game 50 or so carbon copied computers to really test the various different environments the patches run on.

rocket hasn't learned from his past mistake(s), I fear his standalone will not be any better

I don't understand why he doesn't use this vast community for the betterment of the mod, im sure hundreds would be willing to help beta test new patches for him any time of day!

...its probably time for a break given rocket cant clean up his own graphical glitch mess.

Idiot. We don't need you. You don't even understand how much work Rocket has to do lately.

You have no right to complain! Go away.... DayZ is not a game for you

• Like 3

Guys rocket said that 1.7.2.5 will come out on six launcher (official launcher) only after the dev team is completely satisfied with the patch. Im no expert in these matters but maybe if u waited for the patch to come on six launcher after it gets revised then maybe it would get better. Cheers. (On a more humorous note i think u guys have beta tested a patch for an alpha)

DayZ 1.7.2.5

ARMA 2 95883

No more glitches for me, but I have very strange bug: I see in debug mon humanity, my head got bandit skill (pereodically changing to normal and backward causing my backpack dissapeared) and now I've joined some server and hey - I'm invisible! Looking in first person mode - I have VERY strange skin, never seen before.

ugly hat plus, ammo don't work, and looks like a lot of ppl still have glitchs, nice patch....

I'v been trying tha latest dayz version 1.7.2.5 with arma beta patch 95883 and thought to let you know that there still is grapfical glitches.

First i experienced them on the road by the coast to Berezino, there were some dead soldiers and one rusty crashed car. Glitches started about 500 to 600 meters from them but when i went very close they disappeard completely. i messed around with the video options a bit but they changed little to nothing.

When i closed on Berezino hospital it was the same about 5m around me things looked fine but further than that it was messy. Then i went staright to the forest and looked down to the street in front of the hospital was fine, with binoculars was glitching.

came across some tank traps and barbwires at Berezino school/office building next to that lumber mill and had some slight glitches there, nothing major i was able to see through them like they where light mist rays.

Other than that, i think it's a perfect mod :P

no, it won't. You only have a bandit skin, when you aren't wearing camo or ghilli.

Thank you sir. At least someone :)

Have updated to 1.7.2.5 and the latest beta patch 95883 and am still getting glitches. Was near NW airfield and every thing was fine till I scoped in while in the Fire station tower, glitching seemed to be coming from next to the ATC and was as bad as before. Worked my way around the airfield and down to Starry with no problem but got glitching from the tents halfway across town. Changing video settings only makes it worse so I have to log out to desktop and log back in again each time it happens otherwise I am completely blinded :(

• Like 1

My problem since installing this latest patch is as soon as I get to the lobby of a server BAM I get "you were kicked from the game" message with no error message in the bottom left. Tried just about everything I can think of except reinstall the entire game with no prevail. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated, noticed a few others around are having same issue with no help??

We (PR) run US 1360. I couldn't log into to it for ages. Tried Manual patch - no go. Used DayZ Commander instead. Took a while for their update server to stop timing out but eventually it updated and I got in. First time in - Cherno Still glitched. Just relogged - no glitches.

I'm using beta build 95819 as that's the build the overclock.net servers use. Members within the server reported an error message they could see for my character about "wrong signature file for dayz.pbo". Reinstalled all the files a few times, still the same problem. This started last night and has continued into this morning. I'd really like to play...

f-glitches502653da00109652.jpg

- Still graphic glitches, all files up to date

Furthermore Gamed.de still same issues:

- Tents only saves first save, after serverreboot the stuff from first save are in it. That means we have tents with best weapons, suits ammo as much as we want. Looting got senseless, we have everything. Boring. Cheaty.

- No car savings. Same cars are available after every reboot, same heli, we just need to get to the places and repair them. Sucks completly. Gamed.de DayZ Image makes the game boring.

- Timesetting from Gamed.de doesn´t work at all.

Gamed.de stated: Wait for the next patch. Nothing changed at all. It is the image they are using, it is not tested enough. Too many bugs. If you are interested in detailed error reporting for Gamed.de, send me a mail and let me know, maybe which details you need.

• Like 1

try to set video memory to defaults

That's the fix for now, but im not playing till they release a new patch just because im feared loosing my gear which i spent days looking for, i just hope they release some fix quickly.

I don't want to sound like a dick but this patch sucks. Balaclava is broken, it disappeared on my pre patch char after some time and was back there when I re logged and after I died I spawned with it even though my humanity was at 0. Another thing I noticed is that balaclava makes your backpack invisible which is an unfair advantage.

The graphical artifacts are still present, at least I can temporary disable them by pressing esc then forcing arma 2 into windowed mode and then back to full screen which fixes the issue for some time. So all in all it seems like some half baked patch <_<

• Like 1

The mod is utterly hosed up for me with .4 and .5 ... now when I join a server with either patch version, I get dumped on the coast with ZERO equipment ... but all of my metrics are there for kills, etc.