Sign in to follow this  
Addep

KILLING ON FIRST SIGHT

HAHAHA WE ARE HAVING SO MUCH FUN!?!??!!!!!

Yes this is a whinepost. But also a post where u can reflect on what the fuck you are doing inside this mod. It is the point to survive, make friends, and take on ENEMIES (people who are a threat to your well being). What good does it do you to kill a random survivor who just came out of komarovo, surviving an attack of 20 zombies with 35 hp.

If you are playing dayz to kill everyone you see. You will have a better time of in the ORIGINAL game, ARMA 2.

I'm sick and tired of this community and the people who plays this mod.

He was euthanizing you like a lame horse. You should thank him, that man's a hero. Maybe he has a painkiller addiction and he just needed one more fix? How rude of you to try denying him that.

Edited by itputsthelotion
  • Like 1

Exactly a reply like this I was expecting. Just what this community is all about.

Rocket YOU ARE FAILING.

Addep, you have my praise. Clearly you are seeing the very thing i can about this game. Some people are happy treating this like its a sandbox COD but you know what.... Don't give into the hate..Stick to being a good person and help out those who need it.

• Like 2

Exactly a reply like this I was expecting. Just what this community is all about.

Rocket YOU ARE FAILING.

Oh look, its this comment again.

Cant wait for this game to fail, maybe I can go back to practicing my guitar.

Edited by opeth

Of course I know there has been numerous threads like this. And every single one of you who reply, does never ever come with anything to take this mod further. I hope the standalone game will cost so much that you kids can't afford to buy it.

I hope that you're so unhappy with rocket and the devs that you will not buy this game. Pack your shit and gtfo.

Oh look, its this comment again.

Cant wait for this game to fail, maybe I can go back to practicing my guitar.

Yeah I'd like you to do that. And please write me a song about my trip to komarovo, chernogorsk, cap golova, berezino and of all those times I have been killed without warning and reason. Then you can go and play your favourite fps game that ALSO RECORD STATS SO OTHERS CAN SEE - WOW. Nobody cares if you go around shooting people in this game. Its only a debugmonitor that you can see for yourself how many dayz you have destroyed.

Of course I know there has been numerous threads like this. And every single one of you who reply, does never ever come with anything to take this mod further. I hope the standalone game will cost so much that you kids can't afford to buy it.

So you havent seen any other posts here how to take this mod further? We reading the same forum? Do you need an internet hug?

Dont matter how much it costs. I can afford it and be glad to buy it.

Know what the OP of this thread is? A script kiddie waiting to happen. "I'M SO PISSED OFF WITH DYING AND THE GAME IS SO HARD I WILL GET MY VENGEANCE."

1. GG, spamming the forums. Enjoy your warning points once they get to you.

2. Most people who heard about DayZ through bandwagoning most likely bought ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead just to play DayZ. That's quite a bit of money already, so Im pretty sure people are able to afford it even when it goes standalone.

3. Read the two links in my signature. Maybe you'll be a little wiser.

"It is the kind of system/environment that will sometimes make you want to punch the computer screen. But with that kind of risk, comes great emotional reward when you carry something off. The sniper you describe - there are people like this in the world, and in the breakdown of order I can bet that there would be people who would sit on a roof and shoot people "just for the lulz"." -Rocket

"I hear what everyone is saying, and yes - its cruel and unsporting when you get killed 10 seconds into the game. But that's what this is, it is brutal, it is cruel. This is not fair. Maybe you will hate this game. Maybe you already do. It is an unforgiving environment with no structure. It is up to you to decide what to do next.

I would rather let the project die (and maybe it will, I accept that) than take over the role of establishing rules and punishments and structure. Instead I am going to work on the world's framework. It is up to the inhabitants of that world, you guys, to decide what kind of world you want it to be.

Is this actually possible? Fuck knows. But I really want to find out, and I've got nothing at all to loose. And to be honest, neither have you because you haven't paid me a cent and I haven't been paid a single cent for any of this." -Rocket

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

I hope the community for the standalone game is so 'bad' that people like you don't buy it and subsequently go to the forum you hate so much in order to post about hating us. Talking about not giving anything to the mod? We're giving people like YOU a valid threat to SURVIVE.

-MONSTER

• Like 3

I hope that you're so unhappy with rocket and the devs that you will not buy this game. Pack your shit and gtfo.

So you think they are happy with you playing it? A cursing little kid who spreads hatred and tells people to "get the fuck out".

I hope you are like this in real life as well, your friends will end up hating you and you will sit in your lonesome home walking in the forests of Chernarus hoping to spot a man who can be your friend. Only to end up getting killed by him.

Revenge is an emotional response. It's the weak minds idea of dispensing justice upon the wicked... Don't seek vengence... seek to help those who need it and punish those who deserve it.

I agree with you in essence, it's just the complaining that gets so boring. It's hard to respect the play style if all newcomers are ever shown are people bitching about being killed on sight.

If the first person doesn't kill you on sight the third will so just get over it, and play how you like.

Rocket is succeeding as far as this is concerned, he's not catering to it or indulging it.

Edited by Criminal
  • Like 1

Know what the OP of this thread is? A script kiddie waiting to happen. "I'M SO PISSED OFF WITH DYING AND THE GAME IS SO HARD I WILL GET MY VENGEANCE."

I'm not pissed of at dying. I'm pissed off at the people who think this mod is a statshunting game where you get achievements and people will look up to you and say "wow you are really good at shooting people". it is not.

• Like 1

We're giving people like YOU a valid threat to SURVIVE.

Hey! That's right! If anything, OP should be thanking us for giving him a challenge. *wink wink*

What good does it do you to kill a random survivor who just came out of komarovo, surviving an attack of 20 zombies with 35 hp.

Better question. What good is it for me to give him painkillers, a blood-bag, and morphine only to have him shoot me in the face? Or, I can send downrange a single 5.56, take what he has, and go on my merry way. Tell me which one is more likely to be productive to my survival.

Yeah I'd like you to do that. And please write me a song about my trip to komarovo, chernogorsk, cap golova, berezino and of all those times I have been killed without warning and reason. Then you can go and play your favourite fps game that ALSO RECORD STATS SO OTHERS CAN SEE - WOW. Nobody cares if you go around shooting people in this game. Its only a debugmonitor that you can see for yourself how many dayz you have destroyed.

I'm not pissed of at dying. I'm pissed off at the people who think this mod is a statshunting game where you get achievements and people will look up to you and say "wow you are really good at shooting people". it is not.

If they go out of their way to hunt you specifically and end up taking you down across a field at a significant range - I'd shake their hand. Not only did they get a good shot in on a guy a fair distance away, but he also took down a whiner. Hell yes.

-MONSTER

• Like 2

Who cares how often this topic came up! It only goes to show that people still have problems with it. And I agree totally with Addep. However I ll continue being a good player, because sometimes you meet people who think likewise and that is also quite rewarding. Feels good!

I hope the community for the standalone game is so 'bad' that people like you don't buy it and subsequently go to the forum you hate so much in order to post about hating us. Talking about not giving anything to the mod? We're giving people like YOU a valid threat to SURVIVE.

-MONSTER

So you think you are playing a game where you are part of the game as a man who shall stop everyone from playing the game?

So you think you are playing a game where you are part of the game as a man who shall stop everyone from playing the game?

Hard is English. :(

-MONSTER