bobb

Automated blood transfusion

Automated blood transfusion: but only in hospitals and only with a particular medical device.

The transfusion unit must be powered with the hospital's emergency electrical system (with gasoline).

• Like 2

I don't know if you've been in a hospital yet, but the area that you can actually go into is pretty small. If they did this, it seems like they would need to add more rooms to hospitals since machinery like this probably wouldn't just be sitting on the outside edge of the building next to these giant windows.

I think this would be an awesome idea for a lone survivor, knowing you can still live if you need a transfusion. +1

I don't know if you've been in a hospital yet, but the area that you can actually go into is pretty small. If they did this, it seems like they would need to add more rooms to hospitals since machinery like this probably wouldn't just be sitting on the outside edge of the building next to these giant windows.

Yeah they'd definitely need to add a back room.

doesn't add to teamplay :(

True it doesnt add to teamplay, but if they only people you find are dicks that kill you, why would you want to try to team up? Some people prefer solo, and there are only select ways to increase blood without someone else. You can eat canned food or cooked meat, thats pretty much it, besides a suicide. 15 cooked meat is needed from 0 to 12000, and that means you would need at least 2 cows(assuming you are barely above 0, to get back to full health. Thats just way to much work for 1 person to try to survive.

• Like 1

The equipment could be integrated into a wall of a hospital room

The equipment could be integrated into a wall of a hospital room

What I'm saying though is currently there are no rooms in hospitals, just one long narrow room on the side of the building that looked like it was probably some sort of hallway.

One day they will tone down weapon damage and get rid of healing from food...and then this will be a fantastic idea.

True it doesnt add to teamplay, but if they only people you find are dicks that kill you, why would you want to try to team up? Some people prefer solo, and there are only select ways to increase blood without someone else. You can eat canned food or cooked meat, thats pretty much it, besides a suicide. 15 cooked meat is needed from 0 to 12000, and that means you would need at least 2 cows(assuming you are barely above 0, to get back to full health. Thats just way to much work for 1 person to try to survive.

It's not hard at all, I've done it multiple times... You just gotta know where to find all the animals. Up north there is a pasture with atleast 3 cows at a time. With my M9SD it was too easy XD

It does take away from team play so i would suggest that maybe it would give you 6000 blood or maybe less to make a blood transfusion from another player more benefitial.

This is a good idea, but I wouldn't like it to be a full blood transfusion it should only be half of the transfusion at most and it should be very difficult to get up and running.

Yay, a blood transfusion vending machine... Add tamed zombies that you can arm while we are at it.

make it risky, maybe it takes longer than the standard blood transfusion we have now, which means more time sitting there hoping someone doesn't walk through the door and blow you away.

allowing people to play how they want means that if someone prefers lone wolfing, they should be able to do that assuming they accept the risks involved. Having a friend and having them give you a blood transfusion is a lot less risky than having to go into a hospital and wait for a machine to fill you up.

I don't mind the idea of having the ability to somewhat heal yourself solo in the hospital, and only in there. As it is risky, maybe it takes a while to do? Maybe your character is stuck sitting by this machine, or in a chair or something for 10 seconds?

I personally don't think it should heal indefinitely like the blood bag, but it definitely should help you out. There would have to be a limit on how often you can do it, or some downside that makes it impossible to do a second time straight away or something. Drains your hunger or something like that.

Nice idea, id like to see it expanded.

+ 1 beans.

Ten minutes in a hospital. Can't move. Can't use a weapon. Takes two blood packs.

Sound prohibitive? Try shooting a gun with an IV.