rocket

DayZ Build 1.6.0 Rolling Update

Really? I'm not having any at all. Try setting the amount of CPU cores in the launch options...that might help.

Both rocket and Tonic fixed it for me :heart:

How about telling us how you told them to fix it for you?

Really? I'm not having any at all. Try setting the amount of CPU cores in the launch options...that might help.

I'm not sure why you're not having a problem - it might be that you haven't connected to a server suffering from the issues yet, but I think Rocket mentioned that it has something to do with the servers not updating something or other and slowly degrading. So right now, pretty much everyone has the problem.

I guess it was just me from being too excited from having the choice to change my character's gender.

now I fucked up and there isn't going back because of shitty servers and impatience.

Don't worry. It's alpha. At some point there will be a character reset for everyone and you'll be given the option again.

now I can't play though because of such a low fps!

Care to tell me HOW you did that? pretty please?

I made a big deal about it in this exact thread as soon as it happened and both of them PM'd me.

I guess it was just me from being too excited from having the choice to change my character's gender.

now I fucked up and there isn't going back because of shitty servers and impatience.

Don't worry. It's alpha. At some point there will be a character reset for everyone and you'll be given the option again.

Read back many pages. You'll see me get really frustrated. they pm'd me and made me happy.

FPS issue still needs to be addressed. 10 FPS is not cutting it.

I'm getting less than 10. Before if I overclocked my gpu it went over 30' date=' now it's closer to 3 fps.

[/quote']

Yep and 80% of the friends i play with have the same issue as well.....:huh:

I'll try disabling multi core's but i really doubt that's it. It worked flawlessly before 1.6.x

I made a big deal about it in this exact thread as soon as it happened and both of them PM'd me.

Read back many pages. You'll see me get really frustrated. they pm'd me and made me happy.

I saw that, could you still tell me how you actually managed it though? I would be most grateful.

Sooo.. we gotta scream and shout and thus risk getting banned in order for them to help with this?

Cause I NEVER got the dialogue appearing when I joined a server.

I saw that' date=' could you still tell me how you actually managed it though? I would be most grateful.

[/quote']

Rocket told everyone to send him reset requests earlier to the dev email. Maybe you could PM him?

Sooo.. we gotta scream and shout and thus risk getting banned in order for them to help with this?

Cause I NEVER got the dialogue appearing when I joined a server.

It's possible then that it bugged out the first time you connected or maybe you just weren't able to connect but technically still got into the game [waiting for server response like me]

------------

So are you going to tell us how they did it or are you going to be a smartellick little cunt and keep the information to yourself?

It's possible then that it bugged out the first time you connected or maybe you just weren't able to connect but technically still got into the game [waiting for server response like me]

Waiting for Server Response is inevitable.

I believe that the point here, though, was that if you wait for a very long time that first time when you are supposed to get the gender dialog, it might not show up again.

L

Rocket told everyone to send him reset requests earlier to the dev email. Maybe you could PM him?

What E-mail would that be?

You cant PM rocket at all, there is no such option.

You cant PM rocket at all' date=' there is no such option.

[/quote']

I mean the dev email she talked about.

dayzdevteam@gmail.com

I had to PM him with the subject "GENDER CHANGE BUG" and have my player id + in game name handy in it.

------------

So are you going to tell us how they did it or are you going to be a smartellick little cunt and keep the information to yourself?

not with that attitude.

dayzdevteam@gmail.com

I had to PM him with the subject "GENDER CHANGE BUG" and have my player id + in game name handy in it.

By Player ID would that be my Steam account?

I lost my option to change gender too '_' got into server and got kicked because I updated too early to 1.6

now I haz no boobies T_T

dayzdevteam@gmail.com

Highly doubt that as the game is not Steamworks.

Ive yet to see a "playerid" in the game.

------------

WOW, you used your first post to say that bullshit? She was in no way being a cunt, in fact if you read BEFORE your post, she states exactly how she did it. Even more so if you read the thread from the start, you would see that rocket told everyone with this issue to PM him and he'd try and get it sorted. Go outside for a minute or chill out and think before you post, do some more research (wasn't hard in this case) before you come off like a complete prick for no reason at all. I'm sure you get along with the females just fine...

rocket told everyone with this issue to PM him

YOU CAN NOT PM ROCKET. END OF STORY.

dayzdevteam@gmail.com

No' date=' it'd be what the number is at the bottom when you edit your player profile [in game Arma 2 CO']

dayzdevteam@gmail.com

No' date=' it'd be what the number is at the bottom when you edit your player profile [in game Arma 2 CO']

Oh okay, thank you very much for this information.

rocket told everyone with this issue to PM him

YOU CAN NOT PM ROCKET. END OF STORY.

sorry' date=' my mistake I didn't go back through 40+ pages to find out exactly what was said, he did say to email the problem tho right? Ah fuck it, here you go I'll look it up:

Gender problems (lol), email dayzdevteam with "SERVER GENDER SELECTION" in heading with your PlayerID. Limited time only, I haven't slept or eaten all weekend and I'll be going out to the supermarket in a few hours.

I think that Syrasa is just using the term "PM" interchangeably with email (most people take PM to mean "use the message board's internal private messaging system").

L

(being Capt Obvious)