Sign in to follow this  
siam331

Waste of $30 and some time

So you spent $30 on a full and complete game so you could play a mod that is currently in its alpha form, and when you didnt like the mod, you got a refund? Who issued the refund?

So you just wanted to create a topic and complain about how you spent 30 dollars on a free mod and then leave the forum? Straight up gangsta shit.

Word! lol

PS you didn`t get a refund, you lie!

Edited by Huey

I'm not particularly concerned with whether or not you hate the mod, but I am curious, how did you get a refund?

please stay away fro the standalone. enjoy you bf3 glitches/masskill etc.

Hey, battlefield is a good game.

its an ok ''game'' but its definately a shitty rushed/bugged and NO BATTLEFIELD GAME. should ahve called it bc3 with all that crap. Edited by Bezki

lol

1942 was good

vietnam was good

bf2 was good

bf3 is an abomination. totally dumbed down. screen cluttering shite everywhere. heaps of mainstream hackers. shitty reskin DLCs. Focus on perks/stupid repetitive unlocks which encourage grinding in a hallway on metro.

bf3 is not battlefield. its a shameless COD-like cash cow, made for the kids

lol

1942 was good

vietnam was good

bf2 was good

bf3 is an abomination. totally dumbed down. screen cluttering shite everywhere. heaps of mainstream hackers. shitty reskin DLCs. Focus on perks/stupid repetitive unlocks which encourage grinding in a hallway on metro.

bf3 is not battlefield. its a shameless COD-like cash cow, made for the kids

I wouldn't go that far. Battlefield never claimed to be a hyper-realistic experience. It's always been a slighty arcade inspired experience. As opposed to COD, which is straight crack for quarters. But I don't really feel like there's much of a problem with all three different experiences existing together.

Odd.... He's off to play BF3 and doesn't realise Arma2 is a FPS military game but only better? Well thank fuck for that, phew *wipes brow* that was a close one guys he almost stuck around...

Also discrepancies,. He bought the game recently I'm assuming since he posted today and yet global chat has been gone for months and he highlights that as one of his main reasons for quitting along with hacking (and tbh - I've yet to experience any hacking though I don't doubt it's out there on those pussy recruit and veteran servers ;))

I wouldn't go that far. Battlefield never claimed to be a hyper-realistic experience.

Did I say that the series claimed it was hyper realistic, at any time? It was slightly arcadey compared to OFP (1942). But over time the maps have got smaller and smaller. The ships removed. Planes stuck on rails. Not to mention there is no modding allowed so there is no hyper realistic experience on project reality for bf3. If you cant see what a piece of shit bf3 is i can not believe you played 42 back when it was out. that was ground breaking shit. bf3 is as far from realistic as possible - childish cartoony soldiers for example and cramped up maps. its just shite mate

Odd.... He's off to play BF3 and doesn't realise Arma2 is a FPS military game but only better? Well thank fuck for that, phew *wipes brow* that was a close one guys he almost stuck around...

Yep, one less CoD kiddie stinking the game up. Oh and if you play BF3 you're still a CoD kiddie. I think any military game dumbed down for console 'tards is just CoD with knobs on, Deal with it.

You purchased arma 2 not Day Z

Don't expect a half finished game to be perfect.

Did I say that the series claimed it was hyper realistic, at any time? It was slightly arcadey compared to OFP (1942). But over time the maps have got smaller and smaller. The ships removed. Planes stuck on rails. Not to mention there is no modding allowed so there is no hyper realistic experience on project reality for bf3. If you cant see what a piece of shit bf3 is i can not believe you played 42 back when it was out. that was ground breaking shit. bf3 is as far from realistic as possible - childish cartoony soldiers for example and cramped up maps. its just shite mate

A piece of shit it is not, it's a fun game. If you don't enjoy it that's cool. But seriously man, the maps haven't gotten smaller, and I would say a focus on detail is better than a focus on wide open spaces. Modding is just a matter of time for AAA games like BF3 and COD.

seriously man, the maps haven't gotten smaller, and I would say a focus on detail is better than a focus on wide open spaces. Modding is just a matter of time for AAA games like BF3 and COD.

wow

not smaller? that statement right there shows you dont know anything about the series' origins. unless of course you count out-ot-bounds land with no flags as included in map size? did you seriously take that hook, line and sinker and all? I played every game apart from the BadCompany shite and know for certain the playable areas are much much smaller. fuck, they even released that DLC "Close Quarter Combat" to rub that shit in

you call corridors detail, i just call them corridors mate

rofl. you obviously dont keep up much on bf3. no mod tools i am afraid. they prefer that you lap up their shite DLC as it appears you have

How do you get refund for a used cd key? Where I am this is not possible. You can return the game if it is still sealed. But once you get your hands on the cd key you are stuck with it!

DayZ is free. This guy is a troll. Why the fuck does this thread has 3 pages? Holy shit guys xD

I dunno, maybe people just suck. Maybe karma is real. I've been playing like an OCD meth head for a month and haven't been hacked or ported. I just take time to select which servers I connect to. I learned to keep an eye out for gangsters on the streets though, so maybe you should spend some time in Oakland.

He payed $30 for Arma2, and DayZ is free? Wow, you guys are all geniuses, a revolutionary idea!

Oh, wait, he never said anything about DayZ costing 30 dollars. What he said was he wasted 30 dollars and time. If he bought Arma2 for the sole purpose of playing DayZ, and DayZ is unplayable to him, then he has wasted 30 dollars.

If you buy a McDonalds happy meal for the free toy, and the toy is broken, you just wasted $5 (or whatever it costs). Not exactly hard to understand...

I usually don't post in these, but you see them in every game forum there is. I seriously don't get what people expect from these kinds of posts.

What do you want the rest of the community to do? Are we supposed to beg you not to quit playing? Are we supposed to tell you how awesome a dude you were and that we will miss you deeply? Do you expect some high level execs to come on and tell you they are making all the changes that will make you happy just so that you will keep playin? Seriously.

You know the 2 people out there that would probably like to hear this though and most likely don't like read these forums? Your parents, man. Fire off an email to your parents and let them know you have made a commitment to your life, taking some time back to do more constructive things. Power to ya, man.

Edited by JubeiDOK

So by buying Combined operations your getting 2 games and a free one. I'm satisfied.

When you whine to mommy to give you another $30 it does not make it a refund.