Sign in to follow this  
siam331

Waste of $30 and some time

I saw a few videos on youtube and it looked cool so i got it. I like the idea of the game but it doesnt work as it stands. First of all no more global chat.. terrible idea. This is a game where time is spent on finding loots and the right gear and avoiding zombies. Did that a bunch of times only to be teleported to places and killed (Or worse teleported to the middle of the ocean and left there). LOL the hackers are everywhere. Good thing i got a refund for me 30 dollars what a waste of a good idea. Before any1 starts being a fanboy and tells me to use the search ill just leave me account here. Send me a pm when u get a standalone with no hackers maybe ill spend my money then. Peace out to bf3

So you just wanted to create a topic and complain about how you spent 30 dollars on a free mod and then leave the forum? Straight up gangsta shit.

• Like 27

Not BI's fault you spent 30$ on a free mod, you shouldn't of gotten a refund.

Edited by go4theknees

You never paid for DayZ :)

So you cannot expect world of warcraft or bf3 services and actions =]

Haave fun with bf3 60 $ game when dayZ is free and I never encountered a problem like you guys did :)

maybe its my wonderfull timezone where there are no 12 years old script kids

You just started the game at an awful period.

EDIT: Saw "bf3"

Was appalled at what i saw, disliked, left.

Edited by HeHeHe

you just wasted 2 minutes of my life by making me read that. you got your 30 bucks back. what about my 2 minutes? 8|

LOUD NOISES

Edited by Super67_
  • Like 1

I saw a few videos on youtube and it looked cool so i got it. I like the idea of the game but it doesnt work as it stands. First of all no more global chat.. terrible idea. This is a game where time is spent on finding loots and the right gear and avoiding zombies. Did that a bunch of times only to be teleported to places and killed (Or worse teleported to the middle of the ocean and left there). LOL the hackers are everywhere. Good thing i got a refund for me 30 dollars what a waste of a good idea. Before any1 starts being a fanboy and tells me to use the search ill just leave me account here. Send me a pm when u get a standalone with no hackers maybe ill spend my money then. Peace out to bf3

Good luck and good riddance, your exactly the player we want rid of around here. Nothing but a whiny little spoilt brat, you did not pay a penny for DayZ you muppet; get that into your thick skull. You paid for an awesome military simulator. The mod DayZ is currently in Alpha and is FREE.

Now piss of back to bf3 and don't come back.

you just wasted 2 minutes of my life by making me read that. you got your 30 bucks back. what about my 2 minutes? 8|

I'm new here but it really took you 2 minutes to read that?

waving goodbye, i'm not saying hello...

I'm new here but it really took you 2 minutes to read that?

well i had to waste some time by replying too. also reading other comments, etc. you know the deal.

As another mentioned, you paid 30 for an excellent military game with great modding capability. The mod is just icing on the cake.

Mmm cake

i got teleported and killed by a hacker, know what I did? hit abort , reconnected, and went back at it.

• Like 1

He's not reading this thread, he just posted and then left.

And it's not really that important, is it?

Threads like this should be left to die, really.