zython (DayZ)

Where is your DayZ "home"?

I can almost always be found along the Zeleno - Novy Sobor - Gorka - Berezino axis. I rarely stray NW to the air base, or SE to the big cities. I choose life.

"way out there past them trees".

Apocalypse now?

• Like 1

I don't really stay around any one area. Once I get myself good gear I stock my backpack FULL of soda and beans and set out.

At the moment I have no earthly clue where I am, have an AK74, a G17 with 2 clips each and a Czech backpack full of food. Have the means and the matches to get myself more water and cook food as needed

I have no home.....

In DayZ... I am one of the many Vagrants wandering the lands :|

• Like 1

My home is a bunker NW of Shady Sands....But I cannot return there till I've found the water chip.

Mine is up north by the NW airfield. It is a nice house with a open field infront of it. It also has a barn to store cars.

I live in the forest west of Zelenogorsk roaming from encampment to encampment taking what i need to survive.

• Like 1

TMW stationed me in the NW covering starry to guba, i consider myself most home up there after 3 months of that one area but roam anywhere, still get that coming home feeling tho!

on the mountain just north of the elektro power plant. I get all the resources I need from the land. And if I ever need to travel I have a uaz. I usually help fresh spawns near elektro by giving them some extra supplies. I also like to keep a watch over the city to make sure no bandits move in.... Its always best to keep the big cities safe, Theyre dangerous enough as it is.

Berenzino, the most nicest place in chernarus. Rolling with my ak with pso(dayz+) helping people and trying to keep the place bandit free :P

little condo in cherno right next to the supermarket . Food is no longer a problem , zombies are though .

In the woods near the main gate of NWAF. I can watch over the place real well. I make food an loot runs when I need to

Ironically, the forests north of Cherno, by Nadezhdino is very unpopulated, giving you access to decent firestation and civilian gear, has a lake a bit of a ways south, and the scenery is just beautiful.

Oh. And its really easy to pick of the noobs running by the road.