zython (DayZ)

Where is your DayZ "home"?

I usually just log out wherever is safe, but since there is no actual "safe-zone" it has been the woods or rooftops lately.

I used to live just north of Berezino. Paranoid with fear of losing our car entire ride from Berezino to Golova and back. The second I drop my guard, on some back road in the middle of nowhere, AS50 shot that definitely came from the hacker who was handing them out the other day pierces through our car tire and everybody dies. Now we just wander.

Went from having a bunch of vehicles to getting shot by AS50s everywhere from nearby the airfield to inside the grocery store. It's an epidemic.

I've been crashing someones crib, living off their supplies, haven't caught me yet

Where do I live?

I live on a mountain.

It's not too far to run from the coast after getting starter gear from Chern or checking Balota for guns.

I have plenty of ready cut wood nearby which is lucky as the chill winds blow.

A short run from a supermarket with Alice bags and fresh tents.

I have 5 Deer huts within running distance and water in between.

I have Fuel nearby with only a few Zeds guarding it and a power supply should the power plant ever be started again.

Where do I live?

If you haven't guessed it yet there is one last clue, It is near the mountain that shall not be named!!!

Green Mountain....very nice place to visit.

I'm usually what you can call 'The Adventurer' I wander different areas, I mostly wander around Stary Sobor and Novy Sobor then sometimes go around Green Mountain because of my curiosity.. but after that I kept on dying and dying everytime I head on the soldier pile.. *DUN DUN DUN*

Green Mountain....very nice place to visit.

NEVER.. EVER GO TO THE MOUNTAIN YOU WILL ONLY DIE

• Like 1

Where do I live?

I live on a mountain.

It's not too far to run from the coast after getting starter gear from Chern or checking Balota for guns.

I have plenty of ready cut wood nearby which is lucky as the chill winds blow.

A short run from a supermarket with Alice bags and fresh tents.

I have 5 Deer huts within running distance and water in between.

I have Fuel nearby with only a few Zeds guarding it and a power supply should the power plant ever be started again.

Where do I live?

If you haven't guessed it yet there is one last clue, It is near the mountain that shall not be named!!!

WIndy Mountain. I can haz beans nao?

I like the barn north of Elektro. Its out of the way enough to not usually get visitors, but close enough to keep things interesting.

Typically I live in Elektro. Sure, the zombies are loud and won't let me sleep, but theres nothing a bullet or two can't solve. If I get bored, I take nice leisurely strolls around all of Chernarus.

East of Pustoshka. 2 supermarkets nearby, lake for water, plenty of game in the fields, and the NWAF are not that far away with a decently covered approach.

• Like 1

Vybor's a nice town. A little rough sometimes, but it's a good spot to meet all my needs and it's not too far to find heli crashes or hit up the NWAB. Often as not I'm just duking it out in the school, but there's a lot to be gained, fun most of all.

Mt Ostry near Krasnostav guys its the best place to set up a base at not as many pricks to try and kill you and you got a supermarket and a airfield and most people that go to the NEAF are really just lone wolves that arent assholes like most people down south also there are vehicle spawns near by!

For a very long time a bush and tight tree space slightly north of NE AF it was unfound for a couple of months, and when re set up months after that still, it shouldn't be so hidden but it is, so i spend time around NE AF and Berezino.

I generally roam the 'badlands' as they are called however I generally live around the east of the map at guglovo/mogilevka.

I've brought this up before, but my friends and I used to play 007 Goldeneye for the n64 and when we finally got bored after years we started to play I guess I'd call it civilization? Any ways we'd play on the level complex and each have our own house as there are about 4/5 places that look almost like small houses. If someone got murdered or someone went on a murder rampage we could kill that person, or have cops n' robbers sort of dealio. With DayZ and Arma II you could go so much more in depth with this concept and actually have a great time with friends. People living in the towns, with jobs, vehicles, stores, it'd be a lot of work and elaborating, but it could be worth it. :P

Maybe when I get bored of DayZ/Arma II...

As for your question, I have not chosen a place yet, but I usually travel from Cherno/Electro to the NW Air field.

You've played Takistan life right?

Used to have a tent camp way west of Vybor, then that got boring so set up base in the factory east of Polana with around 8 other people. We play in different time zones, so there is almost always someone there watching, plus we get our fair share of firefights and battles there. Just today a lone bandit killed two of my guys so no choice but to take him out. Then about 5 minutes later a chopper flies over with the door gunner shooting the place up. The guy drops off two people at the top of the mountain in the north, stupid place with me having an L85, spotted and had a buddy take them out easily. It is the most fun place to set up camp in my opinion, lot's of action.

• Like 1

2KM west of NWAF. I found a brilliant campsite that no one ever uses :D. Me and my friend regularly do NWAF runs and sometimes travel down through Zelenogorsk to get to the coast if we want to pick someone up or just roam around cherno/elektro.

Edit: Oh gosh green text looks so good on these forums :)

Edit 2: Gonna colour this entire post in now.

Edited by Shark Eel

Green Mountain

I live and feed upon the survivors that sometimes take visits!

You...shall never leave my home...alive...

JK, I mostly live in Berezino. All the food and med supplies I could desire, plus deer stands and military tents.