unhap

Global Bans for legit players?

I have version 95819 installed after DayZ Commander updated the files earlier today, it also updated the beta. After that, Global Ban. Just tried playing on a 95819 server, still getting the Global Ban message.

I'm working on trying to verify who Dwarden is supposed to be. Until then, grains of salt please.

He's online on IRC, why not ask ?

No one wants to test my theory?

Stop hacking and you won't get banned.

100% working solution.

You DO NOT get a global ban for picking up hacked weapons.

It's that simple.

HACKERS are the one spreading that rumour in some pathetic attempt to get their ban lifted.

True....I'm just saying it was said at one point then recanted. When I made the post I didn't know the statement had been withdrawn. I'm just saying I wasn't makin shit up. I'm just sayin' I'm just sayin' Edited by playZ

YES!!! DUMBASSES GOT BANNED and now they are cring on the forums :D

Best day of my life <3

And this is really strange that since that mass ban i haven't encountered a single cheater for a whole day, while few days ago, hackers were everywhere. So is it battleeye wrong or you are stupid ?

I'm pretty sure a few people have been wrongfully banned. Battleye is acting funky for sure.

... The OP and others who cry foul about Battleye are LYING..

I really hope you and people like you who assume that BattlEye is infallible suffer from a case of mistaken identity, bank error, or some other inconvenience that results in you being wrongly accused of a crime. I hope that at the end of a long and tedious investigation you are exonerated, but I hope anyone you happen to "cry" to about your circumstances along the way thinks you a liar and a cheat.

• Like 2

It's sad some people here won't believe us, but I think that will change soon. I think this is a huge problem that's going to see daylight soon and the forums will be swamped with legit players getting Global Bans after the latest update. I think it's the new beta update that's the problem.

I have also received a Global ban about 10 mins ago. I have only had the game for 3 days and i have never used any hacks or scripts all i was doing is running up to the north east airfield.

Something is seriously wrong with BattleEye...

Well good job BattleEye for ruining my day.

Not a single complaint about these magical BE bans on the Arma 2 forum in the last 3 years the game is out...

I've been running all the Beta patchs for the last 3 years and never a single problem..... why is that?

Answer: I don't use hacks

Yeah, Dwarden is cool. Just checking, there were some concerns sent to me.

Alright. It just looks PRETTY FUNKY seeing someone named Dwarden stroll onto Dayz forums with barely any posts and asks someone for their GUID.

So has anyone had any reply back from this "Dwarden" Guy yet?

Alright. It just looks PRETTY FUNKY seeing someone named Dwarden stroll onto Dayz forums with barely any posts and asks someone for their GUID.

Yeah, that's why I checked. Matt Lightfoot confirms he is Dwarden.

I don't know if he is posting here in any official capacity or just farting around though. lol

Edited by Dingus

I still haven't seen you connect jblackrupert.

What are you afraid of?

Please bitch all over these forums, /r/dayz, and BIS' forums, the more people we get angry at this, even those who aren't affected (yet) the more pressure there is on Battleye to fix it.

Not bitching is the worst possible thing you could do right now.

Stop hacking

Pretty f'ing simple.

Arma 2 vets who always use the latest beta patches haven't said word about being banned.

This is one of the reasons DayZ players are so loathed in the Arma 2 community..

You make COD players look mature

• Like 1

Not at all like saying that. It's like saying if your accused a felony you plead you're case in court not to the cops arresting you.

All I said was there no point in pleading your case HERE!!! I don't understand why you can't understand that. Submit your ban ID to BE if you've been banned.

How the fuck is anyone here supposed to know why you got banned????

Jesus christ. Idiots.

You're just mad because I pointed out how much of a dickhead you are.

Now allow me to ruin your stupid counter metaphor.

Complaining about being banned in A FORUM TOPIC about being BANNED to your PEERS (others who play the game) is absolutely NOTHING like complaining to the cop who is arresting you.

You're a know-it-all, you enjoy calling other people idiots and looking down on them but I fail to see any evidence that you're a smart cookie, just an insensitive bigmouth.

Mark my words - these forums and Battle Eye support are gonna get swamped with legit players getting Global Bans.

No they didn't.

Here is the two posts from page six or something

I did hear someone on the dev team say once that..having a hacked weapon..even if you just found lyin around could get you banned. Wish I rembered who and where.

rocket on may 8th

but

his post on july 26th said ull be noticed for having it, but nothing will happen

So Rocket apparantley did say it (if Buffjesus is correct) And then said something else.

I still haven't seen you connect jblackrupert.

What are you afraid of?

Enjoy your ban script kiddy.

You're whining and bull$#% conspiracy theories aren't going to get your blobal banned removed, it's just making you look pathetic.

YES!!! DUMBASSES GOT BANNED and now they are cring on the forums :D

Best day of my life <3

And this is really strange that since that mass ban i haven't encountered a single cheater for a whole day, while few days ago, hackers were everywhere. So is it battleeye wrong or you are stupid ?

Are you mental? I can barely turn a corner without finding a hacker. Today on Dallas 3, while looting around at BAF, I started dancing, and so did a nearby friendly player. Then BattlEye kicked everyone. Came back onto the server, and an hour later everyone on Dallas 3 was killed. Not only does BattlEye appear to be kicking legit players, but it also seems to be missing a lot of the real hackers.

I have version 95819 installed after DayZ Commander updated the files earlier today, it also updated the beta. After that, Global Ban. Just tried playing on a 95819 server, still getting the Global Ban message.

Yeah you've gotta stop running those scripts that give you weapons as well.

Enjoy your ban script kiddy.

You're whining and bull$#% conspiracy theories aren't going to get your blobal banned removed, it's just making you look pathetic.

You are stalling, Do it. I dare you. Join that server, with the exact same beta patch.

• Like 1