unhap

Global Bans for legit players?

Still banned here, I really hope we get some answers today before they go home for the weekend.....

Still waiting for one single person that I know or trust from the forums here to make this claim.

One thing that all these banned people have in common is low post counts (most under 60) Not saying that means anything but really? Not one respected member of this community has been banned? Im active on the ARMA forums too and I havent seen anyone claim that beta patch 95777 has caused a wrongful ban. ARMA uses the same BE and same beta patch as dayz and not one false positive mentioned.

I wont say your all hackers and something could have happened but the true scripters are going to cling to this excuse like a dingleberry trying to get their ban overturned.

-standing by

Still waiting for one single person that I know or trust from the forums here to make this claim.

One thing that all these banned people have in common is low post counts (most under 60) Not saying that means anything but really? Not one respected member of this community has been banned? Im active on the ARMA forums too and I havent seen anyone claim that beta patch 95777 has caused a wrongful ban. ARMA uses the same BE and same beta patch as dayz and not one false positive mentioned.

I wont say your all hackers and something could have happened but the true scripters are going to cling to this excuse like a dingleberry trying to get their ban overturned.

-standing by

Well considering i only got the game 4-5 days ago i don't see how i could of racked up so many posts without spamming useless crap all over the forums.

Look, I gotta say it is strange viewing from both sides. But I have seen forum members I do know and trust elsewhere around the net make the claim (I'm not banned BTW - at least I wasn't 24hrs or so ago).

Why so much hate? He didn't came here to bitch about it, he just wanna ask if others have same problems... No, but I once got globally banned from non-hive server taking down admins group, got their heli and admin instabanned me... Kinda dick.

-standing by

Then go check the 95819 beta patch forums, I believe a vet poster Grunt has been hit as well.

Then go check the 95819 beta patch forums, I believe a vet poster Grunt has been hit as well.

Link please?

Shoulda let them google it, I've only posted it twice already.

But of course, Grunt was a scummy hacker, just like everybody else here. <_<

That's the obvious answer. He's probably been secretly hacking dayz games since 2009 well before dayz even existed.\

edit: NEW TIME TRAVEL HACK CONFIRMED

Edited by unhap

edit: NEW TIME TRAVEL HACK CONFIRMED

Shit just got serious!!!

Maybe, instead of spamming, give some detailed information, what were you doing just a sec before the ban occured.

You was running/driving/picked up smth/swapping servers/used some legit commands like flush/some cheater teleported you or mb given you god mode or smth ( is it even possible?)

Edited by ProB'en

Maybe, instead of spamming, give some detailed information, what were you doing just a sec before the ban occured

Try going back to page one and then read the posts one by one then you will know what we was doing when we were Global Banned.

I will check some of the theories, so tell me - can you remember at least which server you have joined ?

I don't look at the names i sort my servers by ping first then by players and then i join. I like nighttime servers and low pop because it gives me very little chance to run into anyone while i look for better items.

I'm bored, finished with work for the week, and stalking battleye invoations in germany, pretty nice that they list a residential address on the site. Next stop company register, takes ages translating german sites

I'm bored, finished with work for the week, and stalking battleye invoations in germany, pretty nice that they list a residential address on the site. Next stop company register, takes ages translating german sites

Just looked on Google maps and it shows the address of Battleye looks like a residential a block of apartments. http://i.imgur.com/ZrOGn.jpg

Found some more interesting reading http://www.ip-adress...is/battleye.com

Edited by D3nty

Maybe, instead of spamming, give some detailed information, what were you doing just a sec before the ban occured.

You was running/driving/picked up smth/swapping servers/used some legit commands like flush/some cheater teleported you or mb given you god mode or smth ( is it even possible?)

Hopping in and out of the game trying to get my CFGs working as well as installing new drivers for my video card. Also lots of tweaking of ingame settings. When it says "Receiving...", does that mean it's relogging into the server? Or is connectivity not affected when it says that?

Good luck!

Still not banned, after relogging, picking up stuff,instantly rejoining servers ( with latest beta patch, joining various server versions )

And i was tweaking my cfg too so i think that only admins/devs can help you right now

Edited by ProB'en

I'm in the same boat... randomly banned. is Battleeye facesmashing thier keyboards to find hackers? I thought punkbuster was bad at finding hackers... at least they never banned non-hackers like this!

Both PunkBuster and VAC have had a number of false positives that were later overturned, it happens every so often, if you know you did not cheat, submit a ticket and wait for it to be lifted. It sucks if it happens to you but you can't expect the community to believe you when every second cheater says the same thing.

Edited by smasht_AU

Just looked on Google maps and it shows the address of Battleye looks like a residential a block of apartments. http://i.imgur.com/ZrOGn.jpg

Found some more interesting reading http://www.ip-adress...is/battleye.com

Yeah I've check the white and yellow pages, can't find nought for the address. Also check the company register for the area, nothing there either.

Chasing the VAT number now.

If only I could play, I would have something better to do....

Have already finished rigging my trace for tomorrows fishing trip :D

Looks like it's a one man operation, VAT number is valid.

Also might explain the lack of a response