unhap

Global Bans for legit players?

Its strange because of the type of work i am in if i had any 3rd part programs or anything i didn't know about screwing around in my memory i would be banned by Warden.

Another thing i can't work out is why was i Global Banned 3 times and unbanned 2 times? doesn't anyone find this odd?

I was waiting for Warden to pop up, the bane of my life from for awhile, I went to so many lengths to avoid the grind lol.

I saw that battle eye incorporates the same/similar memory checks.

I have some suggestions but it's probably not professional for me to speak about these things publicly with anyone other than Bohemia and BattlEye.

MORE BEANS FOR YOU!

I have some suggestions but it's probably not professional for me to speak about these things publicly with anyone other than Bohemia and BattlEye.

Yeah I figured - damn you professional types and your professionalism :P

I'll say what you can't - ARMA2 is an abortion of a security mess and the excuse about it needing to be open is aimed at convincing people who don't know better. There's this engine called the Source Engine which is pretty open too - a couple of good mods on it and it can be script driven. Funny how TF2 doesn't suffer because of it.

Edited by TheWalkingDude

dmex i have a question for you, how long do you think it would take a small outfit to fix the bans(assuming they do). I'm done with the no response and the rug sweep for the issue, if it takes a while i might just write this game off for a bit which sucks cause i really like it.

dmex i have a question for you, how long do you think it would take a small outfit to fix the bans(assuming they do). I'm done with the no response and the rug sweep for the issue, if it takes a while i might just write this game off for a bit which sucks cause i really like it.

No way to really tell how long it will take, i have seen people post saying Battleye can take up to two weeks to reply and that's if you one of the lucky ones.

It's sad and funny how we've received more support in 3 posts from dmex than any other official from BH or BE in the over 9000 threads that are going about this now.

• Like 1

Hey dmex what do you have to say about the spyware included in Origin and the EULA?

What do you have to say about the fact the vast majority of players dont get banned for cheating, they get their stats reset?

What do you say about typing bf3 hacks into google?

Origin can suck a dick

if it really is a one man operation, the options are:

1.) a very long time

2.) roll back all bans to x date and start again from there.

Hey dmex what do you have to say about the spyware included in Origin and the EULA?

What do you have to say about the fact the vast majority of players dont get banned for cheating, they get their stats reset?

Origin can suck a dick

Ahah you're back

Buddy go read up on BE, same thing is happening with it.

Checking your posts, your only real QQ is about BF3 seems you've played a few other EA games as well.

Origin can suck a dick

That's not really a very nice post now is it. Dmex is in the same boat as most of us who have been wrongly banned. I don't see any need for you to bring up games that have nothing to do with whats going on in this thread.

• Like 1

If the false positives are flagged under a certain type of disallowed activity then it would be trivial to lift any bans in a certain timeframe for that certain activity. You'd probably unban some percentage of black hats but they'd just get banned again next time they stepped out of line.

This assumes BE keeps more data than, "oh hey, we banned this guy for some reason."

Dmex if you don't mind me asking what was you doing ingame the moment you received the Global Ban?

• Like 1

Ahah you're back

Buddy go read up on BE, same thing is happening with it.

Checking your posts, your only real QQ is about BF3 seems you've played a few other EA games as well.

EA GAmes dont make games. They aquisition developers and fuck their games over. Think westwood. Or on BF, think DICE. I am not gonna read up. True BF vets fucking hate origin and if you are genuinely from that background you can get fucked. Not sure what you are on about same thing in BE, I am not gonna read up

Dmex if you don't mind me asking what was you doing ingame the moment you received the Global Ban?

Good call

EA GAmes dont make games. They aquisition developers and fuck their games over. Think westwood. Or on BF, think DICE. I am not gonna read up. True BF vets fucking hate origin and if you are genuinely from that background you can get fucked. Not sure what you are on about same thing in BE, I am not gonna read up

Sweet

I've been playing now for about 1 hr. No problems still.

Hmmmmmm

Sad thing is (and I don't wish this on anyone bar legit hackers), unless something goes horribly wrong and more people start getting hit they'll try sweep it under the carpet/ignore it some more.

3 hrs 20 min till my next appeal email.

Spawned with my clan near our camp, drove across to the island where you get the heli, got killed, re-spawned, logged out/exited while I waited for my mates to come pick me up from Kamenka, rejoined and got banned for #c5b6.

That's not really a very nice post now is it. Dmex is in the same boat as most of us who have been wrongly banned. I don't see any need for you to bring up games that have nothing to do with whats going on in this thread.

Agreed, I'll answer his questions anyway.

Origin doesn't include spyware, not more than Windows or Steam includes spyware. The Eula applies to more than Origin for example EA Support needs the legal right to receive an email from you listing your installed programs if you're having an issue with our software, this is the same for a few other sections such as the account deletion section for dealing with accounts created by bots or spammers.

It's vague about how these sections are applied so it covers as much of these cases as possible for all jurisdictions across the world, most of it will probably never apply to you or anyone else.

I can say, without some of these sections, I wouldn't be able to preform some of my work and some tools I'm currently working on wouldn't be made available for users to solve issues with the client.

Their stats get reset and then their banned, why keep hackers at the top of the ladders?

It's definitely similar to searching 'dayz guid spoofer' in google.

The same employees who created BF2 are the same still working there today, acquisition != fire all staff.

• Like 3

Bf2 is somewhere in the middle of the series. It started with a unique idea in 1942 and was gradually raped by EA Games. Notably there are absolutely no developers from 1942 on the bf3 team. They left like Westwood staff did, due to the disgusting practices of EA GAmes.

And no acquistion does not mean fire all staff. I am no wholey doubting your credentials, if you do not understand the meaning of acquisition.

People dont get banned after reset during the months i played it. In fact there were hackers (and i mean obvious hackers, mass murdering etc) who would go unreset and unbanned for months. There were topics in the forums constantly topped up and fuck all would ever happen.

Origin is spyware. Fact. Its also a system hog. And what for? Arh yes, to keep modding out and deliver shitty DLC. Oh and to not stop hackers evidently.

You are full of shit bro, there is no way you worked at Origin.

who cares? westwood sucked anyway. best game they did was Bladerunner. stop being butthurt.

I'm a true BF vet and I don't hate origin. stop being entitled and thinking you know everything. your opinions =/= my views.

Edited by Blindingsun

who cares? westwood sucked anyway. best game they did was Bladerunner. stop being butthurt.

I'm a true BF vet and I don't hate origin. stop being entitled and thinking you know everything. your opinions =/= my views.

to use the word entitled you have to have someone who is demanding something repeatedly

i have asked and demanded for nothing at all

you should have said stop being a smart ass

But on a serious note dmex, you are awesome.

• Like 1